Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts
    Rep Points

Props to all you guys doing good for others. I really do think we could use a lot more of these types of things. Just be careful who you give your hard earned money to. Please reserve it for those that don’t beg. Just a quick story as to why I say this. When I was a kid I worked for my Dads construction company and we were doing some apartment remodeling down in the city. A lot of the people that lived in these particular apartments were the beggars you would normally see working the intersections etc. around the city. We use to listen to them talking all the time when they would return home from their “job”. All these people had a very well thought out scam from the signs they used, what they wore, where they went at certain times of the day, what type of people to target etc. etc. We heard it all day long. None of them were homeless and trust me none of them were hungry. Oh and the best was the ones that were NOT vets that used the homeless Vet signs. They use to sit around making fun at all the idiots that would give them 5 or 10 bucks a pop. Really made us sick to sit there and listen to all that shit. Then most would spend everyone’s else’s hard earned money on booze, cigarettes, and gambling at cards while we all worked on giving them better apartments and listened. It was a real bummer to learn that about people back then. Since then it has never stopped any of us from giving clothes and good stuff to the needy but I won’t ever give money to anyone begging. I feel bad saying that but that shit just ruined me that way. Sorry not trying to put a black eye on a really good post just trying to make sure your smart. Keep up the good work all!!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

It's cool, dude. Sometimes a small act of kindness prompts others to do something big. It works like a chain reaction and that's awesome.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me at Drugsgear@unseen.is or Dgear@protonmail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    909 Posts
    Rep Points

Anytime I stop at the store or a convenient store / gas station If I see an officer I try and pay for their food or drinks. I was picking up Italian food one evening and grabbed the bill for a woman not sure if she was security for John Hopkins hospital or regular police.. but I told the cashier ii was laying for it. With everything going on and being done to law enforcement thought it was a nice gesture.
    In the past when Ive seen people struggling or younger kids in the Summer heat with no shoes on I've given them the shoes right off my feet. I will buy food and drinks and give it to the guy pan handling on the corner. We always donate clothes, and food.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

saw an old guy running toward the bustop and the bus didnt wait, so I thought what would bigtime do, so I circled back and asked if if he wanted a ride to where he was going, he only wanted a ride to his next bustop I offered to take him wherever he was going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points

great post bro! i'm not gonna go into the things i do- i believe in some form of karma so i'll leave it @ that. the world needs this kinda thing more than ever right now imo. so i hope other people see this and "pay it forward" (great movie by the way) thanks again for the post bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I went down on the wife for over 30 min I think that counts

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    great post bro! i'm not gonna go into the things i do- i believe in some form of karma so i'll leave it @ that. the world needs this kinda thing more than ever right now imo. so i hope other people see this and "pay it forward" (great movie by the way) thanks again for the post bro!
    I believe in karma too, so if I punch someone in their throat that was their bad karma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I believe in karma too, so if I punch someone in their throat that was their bad karma
    I feel this.....

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk