• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL is seeking 2 loggers for the all NEW EP Gold-Line blends..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IJdGUgx.png

PSL is once again seeking the communities assistance by reaching out and extending a generous opportunity by offering to provide product samples for 2 members, in return PSL is hoping for these members to give back to the company & community by logging their experience and feedback with the products of their choice.

Below is just a few example pics of PSL's newly added products by Euro-Pharmacies, EP's all new Gold-Line..

More blends will be launched shortly.

The team is seeking 2 members that have over 500 posts and a join date that is greater than 2 years. Members must be active and contribute frequently to the community.

trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

test-500-500mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Test 500 - 500mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Chemical Name:Testosterone Blend
Comes In: 10ml vial - 500 mg/ml:
Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg
Dosage: 250-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days

d-bol-50-50mgml-10-ml-vial-ep.jpg

D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Chemical Name:Methandienone
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/ml
Dosage: 25-50mg /ED
Active time: 1-2 days

rapid-cut-pro-350-350mgml-10-ml-vial-ep.jpg

RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 350 mg/ml
Dosage: 350mg /EOD
Active time: 3 days short esters acetate and propionate and 13 days long ester cypionate

cutting-mix-plus-300mgml-10-ml-vial-ep.jpg

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 300 mg/ml
Dosage: 100mg-300mg /EOD
Active time: 3days

cutting-mix-200mgml-10-ml-vial-ep.jpg

CUTTING MIX - 200mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 200 mg/ml
Dosage: 50mg-200mg /EOD
Active time: 3days

NEW EP OIL BLENDS HERE

Hells Yeah!! Guys are lining up for the Gold!! Some very great blends. Cutting mix 200 is my Fav along w T500. Bet it is very good and potent

Max

Man those things look amazing. I'd be down depending on the cycle. Can't really do tren but I like those blends

I would be interested in the rapid cut or cut 350. Been training for over 26 years on TRT for over 10 years. Have done pretty much everything with exception of Tren. So it would be completely fresh to my system.

Hells Yeah!! Guys are lining up for the Gold!! Some very great blends. Cutting mix 200 is my Fav along w T500. Bet it is very good and potent

Max

They all look tasty! I do think the cruise TRT blend would be pretty sweet myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have people post up pictures, meals and one weeks training journal.

But I would also give them a legit 8-10 week cycle.

Maybe split the cycle up based on performance.

They all look tasty! I do think the cruise TRT blend would be pretty sweet myself

The TRT blend it's perfect, and no pip. I'm pretty sensitive with blends. I used it back over the spring into summer.

Couple I like there! Wish I was in a better spot but life isn't conducive to that right now unfortunately. Injectable dbol is awesome. That cut mix with the cyp is really cool too.

IML Gear Cream!
This is a great opportunity for a few lucky members to provide the community with a review and some honest feedback on some outstanding new products. we know its been a rough year for everyone. PSL is here to assist you and provide you with the tools you need to meet and exceed your goals! So who is up to the task? Let's see those names signing up..

Would love to try the trt dose. I like the test 500 too but I can't take cypionate esters.
If you need someone to try the trt I'd love to. Never used PSL

Def an awesome opportunity to try our newest line of products!

I would be interested in the rapid cut or cut 350. Been training for over 26 years on TRT for over 10 years. Have done pretty much everything with exception of Tren. So it would be completely fresh to my system.

sounds good, hit me up in private messaging we can go from there :)

The trt 400 and or the test 500 sounds like a fun way to put on some lbm

A lil dbol kicker sounds good too

I already ordered test e which I use for trt from you all. Was going to order some hcg. What benefits would I see using the blend?
Maybe I'll pick up some of it and give it a try.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
done.. let's do it!

okay cool. I prefer the TRT 400 since I am wanting to run a TRT dose for now :) I’ll use the dbol on training days only so I can use to for a prolonged period of time with less sides. PM sent

Great. PM sent

okay cool. I prefer the TRT 400 since I am wanting to run a TRT dose for now :) I’ll use the dbol on training days only so I can use to for a prolonged period of time with less sides. PM sent
PM coming to both you guys.. Wiseguy I'm actually excited for you man to run this.

HFO I like the addition with the dbol and TRT. for PWO, if used frequently:winkfinger:

:nope:and lets not bring up that debate with dbol on training days only..:roflmao::roflmao:

I already ordered test e which I use for trt from you all. Was going to order some hcg. What benefits would I see using the blend?
Maybe I'll pick up some of it and give it a try.
I see your other thread, I'll PM you :)

PM coming to both you guys.. Wiseguy I'm actually excited for you man to run this.

HFO I like the addition with the dbol and TRT. for PWO, if used frequently:winkfinger:

:nope:and lets not bring up that debate with dbol on training days only..:roflmao::roflmao:

Haha I remember that debate

Do you even lift

Oh oh I’ll start!! I think it’s best to run it on training and non training days! Come at bro!!

Wish I had the time , trt blend and dbol sounds like fun. Definitely some nice blends.👍

you and me both man, my schedule these past several months were slightly longer takes away a lot of time. work has been absolutely crazy. :( I'm hoping this winter to have some down time so I can try some of these.

I guess I was overlooked so please update on the trt 400. It sounds nice and nice offer from psl.
Congrats guys

Back