• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Currently running

joos23

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running 150mg prop a week and 300mg primo. What is everyone currently running?

hows the primo at 300mg let me know

750mg Test C, 500mg Deca. Only been on your gear 2 weeks but feeling great. I was on the same dosage from a different source and feeling the same which is good.

I Probally going to do a review/ mini log I am 35 height 5'5 weight 175 natural for 2 years bench press max like 260 and I dont even train last cycle 2 years ago I went from 130 lb to 190 and was benching 400 and squatting 500 I got past progress pics I am take right now pics and I will take new progress with KL gear keep your eyes peelt back especially if gear here is on point I will be running 500 test 400 tren and 20-30 var to start

Last edited:
I Probally going to do a review/ mini log I am 35 height 5'5 weight 175 natural for 2 years bench press max like 260 and I dont even train last cycle 2 years ago I went from 130 lb to 190 and was benching 400 and squatting 500 I got past progress pics I am take right now pics and I will take new progress with KL gear keep your eyes peelt back especially if gear here is on point I will be running 500 test 400 tren and 20-30 var to start

I can promise you gear is on point. What is your diet going to consist of?

My body responds very well to tren dont know what As I was going to run after I recomp maybe test 5 -600 drop tren to like 2 r 300 mg and run high primo or high EQ with a short blast of winny or some oral I like oral winny then Cruz on lower test and a mild oil till bulking season them I switch to more wet compounds also Considering GH for the first time I want to compete I have lots of potential and I know it I am glad u asked bout diet cuz I use to try to eat clean. But never had to cuz my mistress trenzie but I will most likely eat clean more protine and fats with complex carbs and healthy fiber sources , and natural sources of glucose with bcaa supplemental protine powder hot preserved pussy pattys and iron breakfast lol.

Last cycle 2 years. Ago

Ready for change

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_110230_930~2.jpg
    IMG_20210110_110230_930~2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
My body responds very well to tren dont know what As I was going to run after I recomp maybe test 5 -600 drop tren to like 2 r 300 mg and run high primo or high EQ with a short blast of winny or some oral I like oral winny then Cruz on lower test and a mild oil till bulking season them I switch to more wet compounds also Considering GH for the first time I want to compete I have lots of potential and I know it I am glad u asked bout diet cuz I use to try to eat clean. But never had to cuz my mistress trenzie but I will most likely eat clean more protine and fats with complex carbs and healthy fiber sources , and natural sources of glucose with bcaa supplemental protine powder hot preserved pussy pattys and iron breakfast lol.

Just make sure you measure it out lol. I'll definitely be following brotha!

Thanks and sky's the limit I know yall will like my log cuz I put my heart in to this we give the fans what they want while doing us good times and vibes

Back