Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Disappointed

Itís disappointing when you find out crazy shit about life man.

You try so hard to make your life go a certain way and it just doesnít.

Then you get mad and blame everyone and try to force it.

I read so many peoples bullshit on here. Lol. Iíve got labs and money .

fuckers, if you were all that you wouldnít be on a damn message forum.

on to a serious note now. Guy I work with has real issues. His 3 yr old son has cerebral palsy and scoliosis. Never heard him complain. The place I work at, itís a extremely physical environment. 80% turn over. This man busts his ass and never brings his personal problems to work. Where as someone like me talks about his cheating narcisstic wife on a public forum.

We are going to help this man. How? How can you help someone without making him ashamed or embarrassed ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points

Hand him an envelope filled with money. Tell him ask no questions just take it because you donít know who put what or how much and it canít be returned. Thatís what weíve been doing for years at my job
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím pretty sure thatís whatís going to happen. What else can you do ?

one thing that has bugged me is that ďupper management ď knocked this fella. Flat out put him down in a meeting short of saying his name. Whatís worse, I jumped on that band wagon. No idea what that man deals with.

I canít handle a sinus headache and this man has delt with his child having a death sentence a 3 yrs old. He isnít the popular guy. The smart guy. No one likes his posts on Facebook.

that mans child is going to die.

there are days I donít pick up my kid because Iím too ďtiredĒ. Iíll see him tomorrow. Iíll get him next weekend.

im worried about gear. Worried about a woman. Money. Worried about posting up some shit to one up the neighbors.

Bless this mans heart fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points

He may not want help or sympathy. If he doesnít talk about it then heís not looking for any attention for it Iím guessing. If he vented all the time thatís different but if heís not then sounds like heís dealing with it just fine

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,451 Posts
    Rep Points

It sounds like the man loves his son just the way that he is and doesnít need any help . If you want to help just maybe be his friend and donít knock him down when others around you are . It sounds like he has a lot going on and is handling it just fine,some people are just built different.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,802 Posts
    Rep Points

Shake his hand and show him you respect. Tell him you wish you could man up like he does. And stop blowing your children off because youíre tired.

The regret youíll feel down the road is way worse than the fatigue you feel today. Just a friendly reminder. We all let ourselves down a time or two, donít make it a habit. Youíre children decide what nursing home youíll be in...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

We arenít going to make a show of it. A few of us want to do it because we care. Itíll be out of sight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

That is a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

Hand him an envelope filled with money. Tell him ask no questions just take it because you donít know who put what or how much and it canít be returned. Thatís what weíve been doing for years at my job
    A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught ~

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

I am sure he breaks his ass bc he needs money. When you have medical bills... they add up fast.

Some extra cash is always helpful.

We all have our own cross to bear. Our own shit to deal with... sometimes looking at someone elseís shit makes our own look pretty insignificant.

I do think you owe him an apology for piling on.

When we learn from our choices they arenít mistakes. Learn from experiences to be a teaching moment.

No one knows everything. No one. Be a student of life. You donít stop learning bc high school ended.

And if your wife is truly a narcissist, get the hell out before itís too late to rebuild. You will never change or fix someone like that. Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post

there are days I donít pick up my kid because Iím too ďtiredĒ. Iíll see him tomorrow. Iíll get him next weekend.

im worried about gear. Worried about a woman. Money. Worried about posting up some shit to one up the neighbors.

Bless this mans heart fellas.
    Man atleast you are able to admit this , This is a very good post to read , as i sit here worrying about a package telling my son to go play . you have encouraged my to close this computer and go and play with my son . thanks for posting this, i think i needed it , my son is basically begging me to play with him and i am so worried about a package not updating the tracking info etc , im have been telling him all morning to go play. NOT TODAY , it is absolutely crazy to me that i was just sitting here feeling guilty for not giving my son the attention he deserves and i came across this post . And this post was in a very inconspicuous area of my screen , in a spot i dont ordinarily look or click on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

Exactly this. Be prepared to be surprised who donates more. That way your jaw doesn't hit the floor when the person you least expect drops a ton in.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iMhiM View Post
    No not this. We haven't even established the fact he needs money. Have we? Pray for the dude and befriend him.
    If you have a special needs child.... you undoubtedly need money. It never hurts and only helps.

Hence why the guy busts his ass...

No end to the medical bills that insurance wonít pick up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

First thing Monday go apologize to him. He doesn't need to know what for. He doesn't need to know you were gutless and didn't stand up for him. Then, go into whoever office it was that was slamming on him and tell that guy to fuck himself...with a bowling pin. Sounds like a bunch of bullies sitting around that table bashing on a less fortunate guy. No place in this world for bullies. Tell all involved to die slow for being bullies. Then make them get their wallets out and give up all the cash they have and give it to this guy. Then tell them to fuck themselves again for being a bully.
    Have you ever had a job before ?

you are a Democrat Iím pretty sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points

First thing Monday go apologize to him. He doesn't need to know what for. He doesn't need to know you were gutless and didn't stand up for him. Then, go into whoever office it was that was slamming on him and tell that guy to fuck himself...with a bowling pin. Sounds like a bunch of bullies sitting around that table bashing on a less fortunate guy. No place in this world for bullies. Tell all involved to die slow for being bullies. Then make them get their wallets out and give up all the cash they have and give it to this guy. Then tell them to fuck themselves again for being a bully.
    That will go over well....🙄

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Then go file for unemployment