• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joints

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have this aweful shoulder . Hgh just makes it worse I’ve tried bpc tb500 etc Dosent work . Any suggestions. Had mri Dosent need surgery it’s my bicep where it connects to shoulder .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MY JOINT HEALTH/PAIN REGIMEN:
(Also for heart and brain benefits, triglycerides)*
I like small dose nandrolone and as far as over the counter supps, This is my regimen:

3 grams MSM
1500/1200 Glucosamine-Chondroitin
400mg SAMe
1 tbsp Knox Gelatin{collagen protein} once or twice daily
2000mg Tumeric{Solgar is a good one}w Bioperine
3,000mg of omega 3 fatty acids{hemp,flax}fish
200mg stabilized R-ala

These are great and cut down my joint pain considerably. They are also good for other things like triglycerides, brain, and heart health.

Max

Thx bro

Try to take pure MSM powder or in pills, with Omega 3 from fish oil 3g daily and see how you react.

Glucosamine / Chondroitine are little bit expensive, if you have low budget start on this way.

Collagen peptide if used for tendons / joints your need to take the right, because there are several types of collagen the 1 with 2000 daltons work great for some people.... If your buy collagen take some glycine too that's help for assimilate the peptide.

I have this aweful shoulder . Hgh just makes it worse I’ve tried bpc tb500 etc Dosent work . Any suggestions. Had mri Dosent need surgery it’s my bicep where it connects to shoulder .

If its at the front of the shoulder it’s long head Bicep Tendonitis/tendenosis I’ve had it for 7 months. I’ve tried everything from Bpc/ultrasound, medrol dose packs to physical therapy nothing has helped except Eccentric curls a little. Fucking frustrating as hell cant train properly at all.

You’re labrum is torn.

Get the surgery. You will give in eventually.

You have structural damage. Needs fixing.

Shit happens. Nothing will fix it. Will only get worse. You WILL give in eventually. Everyone does...

Even a God king can bleed.

I got really bad shoulder pain as well and been taking BPC and TB500. Gonna add some HGH this week and hopefully it will help. Hopefully you can find an non-surgical way to solve yours.

Have you tried red light therapy or PEMF? Might help a little more.

I have this very same issue and I'm going to get some stem cell therapy or prp when I can afford it. There's a clinic in Tijuana that does it for cheap, but I don't really have a lot of confidence in them because they're in Tijuana.

IML Gear Cream!

I've had almost 10 surgeries and I'm only 31, 5-6 of those being shoulders, 1 knee, 1 scapula, 1 wrist, 1 elbow; these surgeries I have combined them with PRP therapies during the ortho surgery. I've learned a few things over the time on what works for me and it may work for you!

*I've never tried HGH but I have tried BPC-157 and TB500; but were just ok; again those can be hit and miss with sources. I do want to give MK677 and MK2866 a try though for a long period of time to see how they help, since they are suppose to be like 2-4 IU of HGH in terms of effects.

Things that work for me:

*B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner*

All Star Health Maximum Strength Fish Oil (1 cap @ B/L/D)

NUTRA BIO Extreme Joint Care (2 caps @ B/D)

SNS Cissus-XT (2 caps @ B/L/D)

SNS Joint Support-XT (2 caps @ B/D OR 2 caps @ B/L/D)

Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength (2 caps @ B)

I'll add in sometimes BSL Orthobolic, GenoFLEX by PES IF I can find it, Collagen UC II by NOW Foods, Collagen UC I & II by Muscle Tech.

I am always on -> All Star Fish Oil, SNS Cissus-XT, Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength, NUTRA BIO Extreme Joint Care. I'll add in SNS Joint Support-XT when it is available for purchase (always seems out of stock). I'll rotate SNS Joint Support-XT with Orthobolic, Geno FLEX, and the collagen supplements.

I'll post my surgeries so you kind of know where I'm coming from.

July 2011 -> Left Shoulder DCR, SAD, Posterior Labral Repair (3 anchors, 10-2 position), Bursectomy.

December 2016 -> Right Shoulder DCR, SAD, Anterior Labral Repair (1 anchor, 5 position), Bursectomy. Right Palm/Wrist -> Traditional Carpal Tunnel Release.

May 2018 -> Left Shoulder Blade Superior Medial Angle Resection, Scapulothoracic Bursectomy.

June 2018 -> Left Knee Medial/Posterior Menisectomy, Lateral/Medial Plica Band Removal, Hoffa's Fat Pad Resection, Shaved Arthritis -> Femur and Tibia.

May 2019 -> Right Shoulder DCR, SAD, SLAP (Superior Labral from Anterior to Posterior), Labral Fraying Shaved, Supraspinatus Fraying Shaved, Bursectomy.

November 2019 -> Left Shoulder DCR, SAD, PASTA Repair, RC repair and anchor, PRP Injection of proximal bicep tendon, lateral epicondyle debridement and PRP, medial epicondyle debridement and PRP, Distal Bicep tendon PRP, Ulnar Nerve entrapment release, Ulnar nerve transposition.

Last edited:
Back