• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In’s and out’s of HGH general thread

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys. My intent with this thread is to compile some knowledge on the uses, benefits, dosage guidelines, and basically all info on HGH from the guys here that have used it and gained experience from their use. I come from a place of extreme ignorance on this subject because I’ve historically never wanted to do it, therefore never educated myself. However, as I find myself getting older, the purported benefits of using HGH even at smaller dosages has got me intrigued. Please, feel free to share your experiences and knowledge with the rest of us who could benefit! Thanks to everyone in advance.

Indeed my friend.

Max

Well here goes.

At lower dosages, which I consider 2iu daily, it helps my skin a lot, I recover from workouts faster, and I seem to recovery from slight injuries/strains faster. I usually just do that small of a dose at night before bed, or immediately post workout if it's feasible. Seems like my metabolism goes up a little as well. I also stay a little fuller all the time. Very little side effects, just makes my normal numbness in my hands a little worse and I get a little bit of sausage fingers. Improved sleep when taken at night.

Larger doses, which is 4-5iu daily for me, is where the fat loss starts to shine. Combined with solid diet and of course lifting and cardio, it starts making the fat melt off way quicker than normal. More muscle fullness as well. Metabolism takes a huge upturn. Recovery improves dramatically. Soreness is very little unless I hammer out absurd amounts of volume. For side effects, the numbness in my hands is significantly increased. If taken all at night or post workout, it wakes me up at night because my arms and hands go completely numb and I'll have to hold my arms out at a certain angle to get them normal again before I can go back to sleep. Hands stay kind of numb all day, and if I keep my elbows bent too long it'll make my hands completely numb and my fingers quit working. Sausage fingers 24/7. Grip strength takes a huge hit. For instance yesterday, I forgot my straps and couldn't even hold a 225lb barbell for more than 4 reps which is rather pathetic considering I can do 285 for 8 with straps. If split, the numbness at night isn't so bad. Makes me much more tired and fatigued during the day, and I also sleep better. By fatigued, I'm talking about my muscles just feeling fatigued and tired all the time. Split dose also seems to increase the fat loss effects by a good bit. 2iu morning fasted, especially before fasted cardio. The rest at night.

I've never went above that dose, as the cardiomyopathy effects have been shown to increase significantly after that. Plus I don't see any need to do that, nor can I be that tired all day.

Quality GH is a must. Higher dimer seems to increase the water retention and negative effects by quite a bit. If it's not quality, I won't even bother with it.

I am one of the people that needs exogenous T4 to stay within normal levels and reduce the fatigue. For me, 50mcg with 2-3iu, and 100mcg for 4-5 keep me in the normal range.

Well here goes.

At lower dosages, which I consider 2iu daily, it helps my skin a lot, I recover from workouts faster, and I seem to recovery from slight injuries/strains faster. I usually just do that small of a dose at night before bed, or immediately post workout if it's feasible. Seems like my metabolism goes up a little as well. I also stay a little fuller all the time. Very little side effects, just makes my normal numbness in my hands a little worse and I get a little bit of sausage fingers. Improved sleep when taken at night.

Larger doses, which is 4-5iu daily for me, is where the fat loss starts to shine. Combined with solid diet and of course lifting and cardio, it starts making the fat melt off way quicker than normal. More muscle fullness as well. Metabolism takes a huge upturn. Recovery improves dramatically. Soreness is very little unless I hammer out absurd amounts of volume. For side effects, the numbness in my hands is significantly increased. If taken all at night or post workout, it wakes me up at night because my arms and hands go completely numb and I'll have to hold my arms out at a certain angle to get them normal again before I can go back to sleep. Hands stay kind of numb all day, and if I keep my elbows bent too long it'll make my hands completely numb and my fingers quit working. Sausage fingers 24/7. Grip strength takes a huge hit. For instance yesterday, I forgot my straps and couldn't even hold a 225lb barbell for more than 4 reps which is rather pathetic considering I can do 285 for 8 with straps. If split, the numbness at night isn't so bad. Makes me much more tired and fatigued during the day, and I also sleep better. By fatigued, I'm talking about my muscles just feeling fatigued and tired all the time. Split dose also seems to increase the fat loss effects by a good bit. 2iu morning fasted, especially before fasted cardio. The rest at night.

I've never went above that dose, as the cardiomyopathy effects have been shown to increase significantly after that. Plus I don't see any need to do that, nor can I be that tired all day.

Quality GH is a must. Higher dimer seems to increase the water retention and negative effects by quite a bit. If it's not quality, I won't even bother with it.

I am one of the people that needs exogenous T4 to stay within normal levels and reduce the fatigue. For me, 50mcg with 2-3iu, and 100mcg for 4-5 keep me in the normal range.

Awesome info GC. The side effects are what I was mainly worried about. Do you feel like donating blood regularly helps with the numbness? Any idea what exactly causes that?

Awesome info GC. The side effects are what I was mainly worried about. Do you feel like donating blood regularly helps with the numbness? Any idea what exactly causes that?
Nah donating doesn't do shit for the numbness. I donate every 8 weeks.

I don't know exactly, but I think it has something to do with water retention around the nerve sheaths that causes it. I have some pretty bad nerve damage from my neck down through my arms, which could be why it's so bad for me. It's definitely related to the nerves though, that's for sure.

Nah donating doesn't do shit for the numbness. I donate every 8 weeks.

I don't know exactly, but I think it has something to do with water retention around the nerve sheaths that causes it. I have some pretty bad nerve damage from my neck down through my arms, which could be why it's so bad for me. It's definitely related to the nerves though, that's for sure.

Ahhh okay I see. Well shit man, hopefully that doesn’t continue to affect you so badly

I've been on over two years now. It's good to run with insulin I personally do 6-7 iu a day 5 on two off at one dose of 6-7 pre work out. I use it more pre work out because I want to target my muscles cells and not waste it on other igf receptors. Insulin is good because it creates an igf tail and helps prevent it from being wasted on insulin receptors that dont need it. Typically I'll shoot growth 1 hour before workout than do slin 30 mins after growth so they peak at the same time. It's a long term investment so be prepared to do it for a while but the results are nice :kiss:

I used to run a shit ton of GH. All I got in return was a really big forehead.

Iam very sensative to igf so even with 3ius of good gh not pharma but good i got numbness on my hands , low dose should be used every day for long time 6 months or more and you will improve skin quality , better sleep, not gaining fat and faster recovery, to build muscle you need over 6ius

Back