• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT and AI

BBD213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running a PCT:

HCG 500iu M/W/F
Clomid 100MG ED (will taper down to 50 next week)
Nolva 25mg ED

Noticed some sensitivity in my nips the other morning, so my question is, should I add an AI or increase my nolva? Both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolv!

Max

Max always coming clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolva for the itchy tits, but it is a good idea to run some AI while on HCG since it aromatizes which can hinder recovery. I'm running HCG 500iu ED, 25mg/day clomid and aromasin 12.5mg EOD. I'm running a higher amount of HCG because I've been on a long time and I have plenty of HCG.

Well.. if your nipples are sensitive, your estrogen is probably high. I know.. I'm a rocket scientist figuring that one out.

Problem with just running clomid and nolva is that they just block the estrogen from doing anything, rather than lowering. So when you stop taking them, good chance all that estrogen floating around in your system is going to fuck your day up.

First, I'd definitely start an AI to get the estrogen under control.. nothing crazy though. Then I'd also increase the Nolva dosage, to 40 or 50mg, then slowly taper down. I run it for 6 weeks.

I may be mistaken, but I’ve heard hCG is good during cycle to keep the boys full but can hinder recover if used during PCT or am I mistaken? And nolva will help block the e from attaching to breast tissue, I’d maybe throw in .5mg adex OR 12.5mg asin once weekly to bring the e down slightly. Definitely definitely definitely don’t wanna crash e during PCT.

I may be mistaken, but I’ve heard hCG is good during cycle to keep the boys full but can hinder recover if used during PCT or am I mistaken? And nolva will help block the e from attaching to breast tissue, I’d maybe throw in .5mg adex OR 12.5mg asin once weekly to bring the e down slightly. Definitely definitely definitely don’t wanna crash e during PCT.

HCG ideally is started after your last shot, and run for atleast 2 weeks while esters are clearing to help bring back testicle size and their sensitivity to LH. You also want to continue AI during the his time to manage the E2 spike from HCG. E2 spikes will inhibit recovery.

After 2-3 weeks on HCG, you can then introduce your SERMS for 4-6 weeks. Some people like Dr Scally prescribe SERMS while on HCG, but I think most of us know that is practically a waste of SERMS, unless you need a little nolva to combat gyno.

Last edited:
To add, if you did maintain yourself with HCG on cycle, you can pretty much go straight to SERMS after the esters clear. Or at most, do a 500iu/day blast for a week or two before starting SERMS.

HCG ideally is started after your last shot, and run for atleast 2 weeks while esters are clearing to help bring back testicle size and their sensitivity to LH. You also want to continue AI during the his time to manage the E2 spike from HCG. E2 spikes will inhibit recovery.

After 2-3 weeks on HCG, you can then introduce your SERMS for 4-6 weeks. Some people like Dr Scally prescribe SERMS while on HCG, but I think most of us know that is practically a waste of SERMS, unless you need a little nolva to combat gyno.

gotchu, so youre saying stop the hCG once you begin the serms? that would make sense to me. Im not sciologist or biantist though...

IML Gear Cream!
gotchu, so youre saying stop the hCG once you begin the serms? that would make sense to me. Im not sciologist or biantist though...

Yeah basically, since they aren't doing much when you're on the HCG. I'd say if you feel your testis are back in shape, you should he good to begin SERMS but of course bloodwork would be more accurate, but I think testi size is a decent indicator that they are receiving the signal and should respond to SERMS.

When you've been shutdown as long as I have, a few weeks of HCG, even at high doses is probably not enough time to get the testicles fully running. I'm basing this off the fact that I did two 2000iu doses my first week, then 500iu/day this last week and my nads still aren't full size.

As Dr. Rand, DO puts it, "they are like diesel engines in that they can take a while to get up and running". He recommends starting HCG 3-6 weeks before your last shot if you've been on cycle or TRT for an extended time, say over 6 months, etc. The dosage is 500iu EOD or ED.

I personally think most only need 500iu EOD, as my week on 500iu ED did not seem to speed up the process at all. Better to STAY ON HCG LONGER than RUN IT FOR HIGHER DOSES. 500iu is also an effective dose that will not cause desensitization or massive aromatization so it can be run for longer this way without adverse effects.

Back