Pharmacom Store


Adjusting Aromasin Dosage suggestions

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584

    Adjusting Aromasin Dosage suggestions

    Need some suggestions on how to adjust my weekly Aromasin.

    First here is my Estrogen lab result. (44.4)

    Pinned 125mg Saturday, 6.25mg Aromasin, labs drawn on Tuesday.

    Running 250mg total per week of Test E (125mg Tuesday, 125mg Saturday.)

    Aromasin ATM - 25mg per week. (12.5mg Tuesday, 6.25mg Thursday, 6.25mg Saturday.)

    Iím thinking changing to 2 x 25mg Aromasin per week. 25mg Tuesday, 12.5mg Thursday, 12.5mg Saturday. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,966

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,284
    Thanked in
    809 Posts
    Rep Points
    19253120

    You want my opinion?

    Thatís way too much asin for that T dose and 44 e2 isnít bad at all.

    So I wouldnít add any more if anything cut some out.

    Most will take 25mg a wk if they are on 500mg test or higher.


    Got questions about BTC or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    You want my opinion?

    Thatís way too much asin for that T dose and 44 e2 isnít bad at all.

    So I wouldnít add any more if anything cut some out.

    Most will take 25mg a wk if they are on 500mg test or higher.


    Got questions about BTC or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com
    Itís a little above the general accepted ďhigh E2 levelsĒ based on the labís spectrum. Isnít having levels that high just not good in terms of side effects, emotions, etc?

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,619
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Rep Points
    41881793

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp55 View Post
    Itís a little above the general accepted ďhigh E2 levelsĒ based on the labís spectrum. Isnít having levels that high just not good in terms of side effects, emotions, etc?
    I agree with Joker, keep your AI the same dose. You need a certain amount of estro to grow and 44pg/ml isn't crazy high at all. What emotional sides are you experiencing?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,363
    Thanked in
    2,904 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think it's fine unless your having gyno. At 250 test a week you should be a little on the high side with the test levels so it's normal for estrogen to also be in the high side with higher aromatization.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,966

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,639
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,284
    Thanked in
    809 Posts
    Rep Points
    19253120

    E2 goes up when test goes up. Laws of nature. If you drop e2 too much, loss of gains, strength and you will feel like shit!


    Got questions about BTC or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,298
    Thanked in
    916 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Your 44 isn't bad at all. But your dosing your ai, as if it's adex. Asin has a short half life in men. Plus your using a quarter of a dose.
    Up it to 1/2 tab like your doing that's 12.5mg. should bring you down some.. but you do not want to drop your estro to low. Or you gonna start having a lot of issues.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I think it's fine unless your having gyno. At 250 test a week you should be a little on the high side with the test levels so it's normal for estrogen to also be in the high side with higher aromatization.
    Good to know, Iíve always read that it is too high where Iím at. The emotional sides could be attributed to other events and not the hormones. But you never know when it comes to our hormones - so many external factors itís hard to say. So both of you think no change in the Aromasin dose? Also to note, the test I have could potentially really be testing at 300mg and not 250mg. (Biotech Pharmaclinico)

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Your 44 isn't bad at all. But your dosing your ai, as if it's adex. Asin has a short half life in men. Plus your using a quarter of a dose.
    Up it to 1/2 tab like your doing that's 12.5mg. should bring you down some.. but you do not want to drop your estro to low. Or you gonna start having a lot of issues.
    How often are you saying to dose? Every day since the short half life? If I change it to an everyday schedule may be hard to split it up tabs to that small of a dosage if itís that frequent. Thanks for the advice as well brother

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584


    Test result

    This is right on par with what I was expecting. Pleased with the results. Almost 5x my dosage per week.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    LimitPhobic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    108

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    280100

    keep AI usage in check. stick to one method (dosage/schedule) for a few weeks (3-4) then go from there. I'd much rather have a little extra e2 than too little. if its gyno your worried about at those e2 levels, just take some nolva, 10mg daily should suffice. thatll prevent the e from attaching to breast tissue. 44 isnt too high, above the general range yes, but nothing serious IMO

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    438601584

    Quote Originally Posted by LimitPhobic View Post
    keep AI usage in check. stick to one method (dosage/schedule) for a few weeks (3-4) then go from there. I'd much rather have a little extra e2 than too little. if its gyno your worried about at those e2 levels, just take some nolva, 10mg daily should suffice. thatll prevent the e from attaching to breast tissue. 44 isnt too high, above the general range yes, but nothing serious IMO
    Sounds good brother. I added an additional 12.5mg per week. I figured this would lower it to around 20-30, more of an ideal range on the lower side of the spectrum.

    Appreciate you taking the time to respond

Similar Threads

  1. Test/Tren Ace dosage still suggestions???
    By Saini06 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-06-2020, 06:58 PM
  2. Aromasin Dosage
    By socalmk6gti in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-02-2019, 10:40 AM
  3. Low Aromasin dosage
    By Stunter in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2018, 09:16 AM
  4. Aromasin dosage
    By MarylandMike in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 04:45 PM
  5. Anavar Dosage Suggestions
    By nate172 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums