• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Debates ROUND 2

Who Won the Debate?

• Neither of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a tie

• Trump Won

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Biden Won

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ASF

Just curious. We know Debate 1 was a shitshow. I honestly don't think either of them "won" that debate. It was bad for both of them imo.

Anyways, you may not agree but can we get as many people here as we can to vote.

Honest question, who do you think won last nights debates? And what I mean by "won" impressed upon the American Audience watching the values and policies and beliefs that we as American's want to see addressed.

Poll will close in 3 days

Last edited:
Trump won ....

Burden was caught in a flat out lie over fracking. Anyone that is a liar is a loser to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So your saying Trump hasn't lied WHILE IN OFFICE?
You got me after I posted knew that was not worded correctly. All politicians do lie. I should have said blatantly lie on something you have said your 100% against just to get votes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, CNN says Biden won hands down. Lol

I think Trump won.

Called Biden out on his 47 years of bullshit service and cast doubt on his back door dealing with China.

But at the end of the day? Libertards will not be deterred from voting not for Biden, but against Trump.

Idk what if anything Biden could say or do to change how they would vote.

There derangement syndrome is that fucking strong. Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like I said the other day, if Trump went in there with the level head and just kept cool he'll come out on top.. Trump had a difficult time holding himself back, you could see him biting his tongue, but he did it, and he looked sharp. like I said prior if Trump gave us the version that he did last night he would dominate Joe.. he didn't overwhelmingly smear the laptop and crimes, but he brought them up very crafty and sent them right down range. and he moved on.

that was executed perfectly..

Trump killed it, and to think that Trump has been flying around doing sometimes 2 and 3 rally's per day all week and still showed up with his A game and Biden has been hiding in his basement all week "preparing'.

IML Gear Cream!
Go back and read the first debate. No video. Its very interesting seeing it in print.

Biden lost both, wasn't even close. Trump got him to lie big in both debates

He got Biden to admit he would end fracking. That was huge, and one of the biggest goals of team trump for the night.

bingo.. Trump exploited the politics, and let the American people hear what they really need to hear. they need to hear everything.. The fracking comments and mentioning the phrase Biden care, while throwing Obama under the bus was a huge move that trumped forced him right into. Biden openly admitted to the American people that he didn't have full confidence in Obama, saying he could do better. (by indirect comments)

It's concerning how the media just shifted the narrative and continued to spin new operations on this president. It's been never ending with real coup de tat ongoing for 5 years to take him out. One department after another working against him State dept blocking visas for witnesses and evidence in Ukraine. FBI Comey operation on Flynn (with Biden, Obama, Susan Rice and others) and setting up the special council. running the Cross Fire Hurricane Op on his campaigner based on false signal/evidence. Running Ops on his people with the Australian Ambassador Downer in London. Invading his Attny client privilege by taking down Cohan. The lsit goes on and on and the TDS people just lap up every Op and accompanying narrative like this is some fuked conspiracy novel. It really required suspension of reason and logic to remain stuck to the false narrative.
Well, CNN says Biden won hands down. Lol

I think Trump won.

Called Biden out on his 47 years of bullshit service and cast doubt on his back door dealing with China.

But at the end of the day? Libertards will not be deterred from voting not for Biden, but against Trump.

Idk what if anything Biden could say or do to change how they would vote.

There derangement syndrome is that fucking strong. Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like I said the other day, if Trump went in there with the level head and just kept cool he'll come out on top.. Trump had a difficult time holding himself back, you could see him biting his tongue, but he did it, and he looked sharp. like I said prior if Trump gave us the version that he did last night he would dominate Joe.. he didn't overwhelmingly smear the laptop and crimes, but he brought them up very crafty and sent them right down range. and he moved on.

that was executed perfectly..

I didn’t agree with your tactic at first. But you were absolutely correct. Touché, sir. I hope he appealed to those that like level headed boring leadership... I guess I just like to instigate shit, lol.

but I give credit where it’s due, I’m glad Trump behaved in debate II the way you said you were hoping he would.

wisdom eludes me sometimes !

I didn’t agree with your tactic at first. But you were absolutely correct. Touché, sir. I hope he appealed to those that like level headed boring leadership... I guess I just like to instigate shit, lol.

but I give credit where it’s due, I’m glad Trump behaved in debate II the way you said you were hoping he would.

wisdom eludes me sometimes !
I enjoy a good battle of words, trust me, but this particular instance strategically it wasn't the moment. I was more less just hoping he would chill lol.
Either way, he would have come out on top bashing or no bashing.

Back