Well.. I hate to say it but I gotta...Trump won that debate last night.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Well.. I hate to say it but I gotta...Trump won that debate last night.

    Even tho he told many lies about the cases or Corona 'going down' in certain states.
    Biden seemed ill -prepared. For sure cognitive decline. Proving once again he's not the ideal candidate to go against a guy like Trump.
    But he's getting my vote because I don't believe in Trump, not because I think Biden is worthy.
    :: prudence ::

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    3357701

    So your going to vote for a guy that is showing cognitive decline and is not worthy because you dont believe in the other? Why vote at all if neither person is worth it?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Because my disdain for Trump is just that high.
    :: prudence ::

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    3357701

    And thats exactly why this country is in the position its in.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    U don't see why so many people dislike him?
    I have all the standard dislikes others have and the gay card too.
    So yeah.
    :: prudence ::

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,478

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,729
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,650
    Thanked in
    2,215 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    But he (Biden's) getting my vote because I don't believe in Trump, not because I think Biden is worthy.

    The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
    -Adolf Hitler

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    3357701

    I get you said you dont believe in him but your main premise for not voting for him is because of an emotion. The other party you have said is not worthy but lets put him in office because you dislike Trump.

    Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean they arent a better person for the job.

    If your decision was based on facts and not emotion i could listen to your argument.



    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Not so--not so at all.
    I dlike what he's DONE to the country and the lies he's told.
    I've never liked him...but I voted for him because Hillary is a BIGGER criminal.

    Even the gay aspect of him isn't playing on my emotions.
    Just the facts.
    :: prudence ::

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    3357701

    What has he done to the country?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,684

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    911
    Thanked in
    628 Posts
    Rep Points
    1924895916

    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconeSack View Post
    What has he done to the country?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    I'm wondering the same thing.

  11. #11
    Hugh Jassol

    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,716
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points
    1613435594

    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconeSack View Post
    What has he done to the country?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Making it great............
    Mr Jassol to you
    Life of the Mrs and I in log form
    https://bit.ly/2m7vzgh

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Alot--
    Just to name a few: separated the states--dem-vs- republicans..He knew by letting the states work out Corona on their own he could then point the finger when it didnt work.
    He lied about the wall--
    He talks poorly about dead people...he couldnt care less about the military.
    He put in anti gay judges.. and he OPENLY supports anti gay laws.
    the list is long--
    The lies....the lies....nothing but fucking LIES.
    :: prudence ::

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    SiliconeSack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    3357701

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Alot--
    Just to name a few: separated the states--dem-vs- republicans..He knew by letting the states work out Corona on their own he could then point the finger when it didnt work.
    He lied about the wall--
    He talks poorly about dead people...he couldnt care less about the military.
    He put in anti gay judges.. and he OPENLY supports anti gay laws.
    the list is long--
    The lies....the lies....nothing but fucking LIES.
    Dems and Republicans have been separated for a lot longer than Trump. Neither party works together anymore and haven't for 20 plus years.

    He allowed each state to handle the virus how they saw fit, which yes allowed him to point fingers but in bigger picture should have shown yoy if you can trust you state officials.

    Lying about the wall my im assuming you mean making mexico pay for it. Im not going to look it up but i believe he placed higher tariffs which in sense pays for it. Regardless we need it and its not like he wasnt met with full opposition from the dems.

    I cant speak on the gay views as it doesn't pertain to me so i dont pay attention to it.

    I can tell you as for the military side of things, he respects them much more than Obama. Being prior military and having a wife in the military who got shutdown and sent home without a paycheck not once but twice under Obama.

    As for lies while i would prefer he didn't, give me one big business person or politician who doesnt everytime they open their mouth. We as people have to be smart enough to see through them

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    919
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Kilsong I'm glad to see you getting one step closer to getting a hard on for Trump.


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    220100

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Alot--
    Just to name a few: separated the states--dem-vs- republicans..He knew by letting the states work out Corona on their own he could then point the finger when it didnt work.
    He lied about the wall--
    He talks poorly about dead people...he couldnt care less about the military.
    He put in anti gay judges.. and he OPENLY supports anti gay laws.
    the list is long--
    The lies....the lies....nothing but fucking LIES.
    Which anti-gay laws does he openly support? Can you be specific?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-08-2020, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2019, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 07:19 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2018, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums