• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chart toxicity of steroids?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a chart of toxicity of oral steroids? from most toxic to less? this can be good information

I don’t. But would love to see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing one with anabolic/androgenic ratio but not with liver toxicity. Would be interesting to see.... google?

"Anabolic" refers to muscle building, and "androgenic" refers to increased male sex characteristics.

B6rk855.png

I’ve been searching the web for about 20 minutes to no avail on a mg to mg toxicity chart. I’ll keep looking but I also would like to see this.

But generally (and feel free to chime in guys because I’m no expert)

Anavar (low toxicity)
Dianabol (low-mid toxicity)
Anadrol (mid toxicity)
Turinobol (mid- high toxicity)
Winstrol (high toxicity)
Halo (super high toxicity)

Thoughts?

A few months ago, I tried running a blend of 300mg tren e, 300mg test e, and 200mg mast. Dose was split x2, Monday morning and Thursday evening. Also was taking .5 caber on pin days and .25 Exemestane eod.

By the end of my 2nd week, I started feeling very lethargic. Appetite was completely gone.
By the end of my 3rd week, every time I would eat, I would start to sweat and get very nauseous. Almost like fever type sweating. Libido tanked around this time as well.
I tried to keep on with it, thinking sides would eventually subside. Nope. I quit after the 4th week. I noticed my urine was getting darker by the day and I was drinking plenty of water and powerade, hoping to stay hydrated and flush my kidney's.
I did some research, and found that tren can be somewhat liver toxic for a very small amount of people.
I guess I was one of them..

Enhanced this topic is about orals . Limitphobic i think you are there , so safest to bulk is dbol and safest to cut anavar make sense yes , turinabol is more toxic than dbol so why people use it ( is weaker , more expensive and more toxic)

I dont always know exactly what "toxic" means, but off the top of my head:

Class 1 (extremely toxic) - Methyl Tren, Halotestin, Cheque Drops

Class 2 (very toxic) - M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol

Class 3 (pretty damn toxic) - Dbol, winstrol, tbol, anavar

Class 4 (not all that toxic) - proviron, oral primo

I dont always know exactly what "toxic" means, but off the top of my head:

Class 1 (extremely toxic) - Methyl Tren, Halotestin, Cheque Drops

Class 2 (very toxic) - M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol

Class 3 (pretty damn toxic) - Dbol, winstrol, tbol, anavar

Class 4 (not all that toxic) - proviron, oral primo
methyl tren I think is what got prohormones banned. that shit hit me like day 4 with negative sides had to drop it. SD is right there with it feel like complete shit 3 week in, in my opinion I stay away from compounds that make you feel like shit. my opinion you wanna feel great and fired up to workout, you dont wanna regret using this shit dropping your cycle and waiting for it to clear your system.

IML Gear Cream!
Following... Good info here, thanks everyone for the contributions!

I no longer pay any attention to those charts like I used to, because everyone is different and reacts differently to various compounds. For instance, Anavar kicks my azz and I cannot remain on it for more than two weeks regadless of dosage from 30mg to 50mg daily. But Superdrol has become one of my favorites and my blood work stays pretty good while I've been on it for 8 weeks straight. Go figure. Same with Anadrol. I do well on it. Even for 10 weeks my blood work remains good while on it even at high dosages. So much for charts and lists, eh? Everyone will react differently. Which is why we all need to have blood work done. You just never know how you will react

The better the gains, the more toxic it is. :p

That's just a general rule of thumb and not to be taken literally.

I no longer pay any attention to those charts like I used to, because everyone is different and reacts differently to various compounds. For instance, Anavar kicks my azz and I cannot remain on it for more than two weeks regadless of dosage from 30mg to 50mg daily. But Superdrol has become one of my favorites and my blood work stays pretty good while I've been on it for 8 weeks straight. Go figure. Same with Anadrol. I do well on it. Even for 10 weeks my blood work remains good while on it even at high dosages. So much for charts and lists, eh? Everyone will react differently. Which is why we all need to have blood work done. You just never know how you will react
totally agree-i'm the total opposite of you- can't stand s-drol-feel like shit- love a-var feel great- a-drol can deal with, but rather do d-bol- go figure? bloods pretty good on all of them so..... don't think any are TOXIC- Unless u do stupid amounts for stupid amts. of time- in other words-abuse them- imagine that- abuse drugs. wouldn't know a thing about that-lol bottom line-be smart and stay healthy!

I think Dbol is one of the most underrated orals. For me you can't beat it. It literally makes me feel great and negatively affects my lipids the least. Also winny and anavar combo. I wont use them separately any more. I haven't had terrible liver values ever really. I will lose my apatite with some orals if I stay on them to long.. which if that happens I might as well come off what ever it is im using as it wont help anything at that point. Steroids with out food is like cereal with no milk.

Yep. You and I are very much opposite cuz D-bol makes me feel like crap, and I cannot get enough AI's in me when I take it, cuz it aromatizes even more than Trestolone does for me. I have a whole Bunch of Inj D-bol from Pharacom that I'll never even use because of that. Same with Var tablets.

I think Dbol is one of the most underrated orals. For me you can't beat it. It literally makes me feel great and negatively affects my lipids the least. Also winny and anavar combo. I wont use them separately any more. I haven't had terrible liver values ever really. I will lose my apatite with some orals if I stay on them to long.. which if that happens I might as well come off what ever it is im using as it wont help anything at that point. Steroids with out food is like cereal with no milk.

reese puffs with no milk is good tho.

also I like dbol a lot too, it does however give me zits on my shoulders and back like immediately...

"Anabolic" refers to muscle building, and "androgenic" refers to increased male sex characteristics.

B6rk855.png
Mistake about Superdrol :
Androgenic : 20 & Anabolic : 400

Your picture say Androgenic 400 and Anabolic 20 It's wrong :)

I’ve been searching the web for about 20 minutes to no avail on a mg to mg toxicity chart. I’ll keep looking but I also would like to see this.

But generally (and feel free to chime in guys because I’m no expert)

Anavar (low toxicity)
Dianabol (low-mid toxicity)
Anadrol (mid toxicity)
Turinobol (mid- high toxicity)
Winstrol (high toxicity)
Halo (super high toxicity)

Thoughts?
Personally if i compare 30mg Stano and 30mg Dianabol, i think a lot Stano are less toxic.

The same for 30mg Stano vs 50mg Anadrol, Stano are less toxic.

I think a lot Anavar and Stano are less toxic vs Anadrol / Dianabol.

If anavar and dbol makes you feel good and with hunger they are the less toxic probably, because anadrol and winny kills your hunger even low dosages

Get Shredded!
If anavar and dbol makes you feel good and with hunger they are the less toxic probably, because anadrol and winny kills your hunger even low dosages
Anadrol never killed my appetite. I always felt good on it

I have wondered another thing too idk if I should start w new thread but...if u drink zero alcohol and don't eat junk, how dangerous are orals actually?

I never drink or do drugs and eat clean and if i use orals my liver enzimes goes up very quick . So use orals but with caution and never abuse them

I have wondered another thing too idk if I should start w new thread but...if u drink zero alcohol and don't eat junk, how dangerous are orals actually?

Still toxic. As already mentioned, methyl tren is about the worst thing there is. I tapped out in a week due to liver pain and was 100% clean and healthy at the time (and had been for a couple of years). And I always run liver support while on any oral. Some of that shit is just toxic. Sdrol would probably rank 2nd in my experiences, but I haven't tried them all by any means.

Hope this helps
Honestly what’s on paper doesn’t correlate to real life or to everyone. I get worse bloods and sides from real var and Winnie than I do with adrol or dbol. Var and winnie destroy my bloodwork. I ran drol at 150mg a day for 8 weeks and the only thing that changed was a slight elevation in liver values.

Still toxic. As already mentioned, methyl tren is about the worst thing there is. I tapped out in a week due to liver pain and was 100% clean and healthy at the time (and had been for a couple of years). And I always run liver support while on any oral. Some of that shit is just toxic. Sdrol would probably rank 2nd in my experiences, but I haven't tried them all by any means.
Sdrol had me feeling lethargic at 30mg a day for 4 weeks but there was no real effect on my blood work

Honestly what’s on paper doesn’t correlate to real life or to everyone. I get worse bloods and sides from real var and Winnie than I do with adrol or dbol. Var and winnie destroy my bloodwork. I ran drol at 150mg a day for 8 weeks and the only thing that changed was a slight elevation in liver values.
X2 same with me too.

M!T is super toxic probably the worst . and the safest after anavar?

So it would seem turinabol is pretty bad? I was under the impression it was pretty mild. I have a bunch of it lol

Back