• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chart toxicity of steroids?

IML Gear Cream!
methyl tren I think is what got prohormones banned. that shit hit me like day 4 with negative sides had to drop it. SD is right there with it feel like complete shit 3 week in, in my opinion I stay away from compounds that make you feel like shit. my opinion you wanna feel great and fired up to workout, you dont wanna regret using this shit dropping your cycle and waiting for it to clear your system.

Oh bro don't get me started on the prohormones lol. Some of them were literally death in a bottle lol. Superdrol for whatever reason I tended to tolerate really well as far as appetite and everything. M1T was rough even at 15 mg. Methyl stenbolone had me throwing up in the bathroom at work daily.

Phera plex was my favorite from that era. Something about that 2-ene structure I think. Anadrol has something similar and thats my favorite oral hands down.

As we all know on anabolics book , M1T and superdrol are now real steroids as any other like anadrol or dianabol , they came to market on 2000 as prohormones to sell them legaly

As we all know on anabolics book , M1T and superdrol are now real steroids as any other like anadrol or dianabol , they came to market on 2000 as prohormones to sell them legaly

I remember those days, going to the supplement stores and buying something that actually WORKS!!!!!!

I have people from that time that even today said is best gains came from prohormonees ( superdrol and m1t ) , maybe because now they are using fake gear , because nothing can be compared with good cycle of test , deca, tren, and dbol

Back