• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need that sauce!

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up boys! It’s sure been a while and I have missed you all.

Finally back on the swing of thing, much older but not much wiser.
I was .. and well, wasn’t shocked to find out out a lot of the guys on my unit was running gear and they don’t test for that stuff so As I’ve been super out of the loop, I wanted to ask the vets for a little guidance on finding some stuff.
The only sources I used was AY and Naps but I see a lot has changed.

I wanted to grab so GH and some test. I’m thinking of visiting this doc for a script for test. But to my surprise GH isn’t .. eh affordable.. thru a pharmacy.

I know I know.. we use to tell the new guys all the time to just check the sponsors but if someone can point me to a legit source you like and has fast shipping for Gh I would forever be indebted to y’all.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the indication boys! I went with IronLion for the GH. I expedited the first kit to test it out and believe it or not i got it in like 5 days. Placing a more complete order soon.

I'll be adding Test, Mast and Var soon to the mix.. so if you guys wanna drop more of your preferred sources for those id again appreciate it.

Jpal is my go to source, presently (amazing high quality Anavar!).

I also recommend Gorilla and Gear Church.

Welcome back Luke , is always important to have here all the people that love our lifsyle . I only use Euro Pharmacies from P.S.L , and when i find a good place i keep there and never change

Now that you got all the new links you need...see you again back here in 2027.

"Hey guys, been a long time. Was using Church back in the day...can anyone point me in the right direction for who is their go to source. Will be totally indebted to y'all."

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the indication boys! I went with IronLion for the GH. I expedited the first kit to test it out and believe it or not i got it in like 5 days. Placing a more complete order soon.

I'll be adding Test, Mast and Var soon to the mix.. so if you guys wanna drop more of your preferred sources for those id again appreciate it.
gear church, gorilla, PSL, jPAL, XScript-all solid imo- Xscript is by far the cheapest and that doesn't mean it's not good- good luck man!

Now that you got all the new links you need...see you again back here in 2027.

"Hey guys, been a long time. Was using Church back in the day...can anyone point me in the right direction for who is their go to source. Will be totally indebted to y'all."

what a useless Fukin comment

Welcome back Luke , is always important to have here all the people that love our lifsyle . I only use Euro Pharmacies from P.S.L , and when i find a good place i keep there and never change

thanks brother it’s good to be back. I got into law enforcement and had to take a long break for various different reasons.

I keep hearing the same name PSL, Church, Gorilla, Xcript.
will def be checking everybody out soon.

thanks again to everyone for tip. Really do appreciate the brotherhood

As you alredy know the best ones stay in the game for long time like creatine on supplementation market ( its old yes but stay in the market because it works ).

thanks brother it’s good to be back. I got into law enforcement and had to take a long break for various different reasons.

I keep hearing the same name PSL, Church, Gorilla, Xcript.
will def be checking everybody out soon.

thanks again to everyone for tip. Really do appreciate the brotherhood

Back