• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to trt

Macker1515

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up all. New to trt
Based on a recommendation, and I’m currently in about 2 1/2 weeks of
250 mg test e 2x week sun/wed
250 mg Boldenone same as above thinking of getting some ai to have on hand incase I need them any recommendations
Probably should have done a bit more homework before I started thanks in advance

Arimidex or aromasin.. every sponsor has both pretty much

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Not sure how long your planning to run the EQ aka boldenone but to see any benefits I run 16 weeks or longer. Also at a much higher dose 600mg or more. Alot of guys on here say it's not a good compound but personally love the EQ. I will usually run it just before spring for summer.

One thing to watch out for is your BP. It can turn your blood into molasses. Not really molasses but I would advise you to donate blood regularly and drink plenty of water to keep your BP in check.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was there a question in there?
I have a question.. are you injecting 250 twice per week for a total of 500 of each compound or is the total of both injections 250 of each compound?
Also, either way I don't think that is TRT or a cruise, looks like a blast with that amount. Opinions vary but 200 max per week of test would be considered high end of TRT. Adding anything else in my opinion makes it a blast. Just my two cents.

Did you get pre-bloods? Also would suggest to get bloods pulled to see if and how much AI you need. Once you do this a while you learn how body acts under low/high estrogen ... based on libido, water retention, energy, erections, etc. Until then, bloods will be helpful. Some don't need much, some need a lot.

Personally, if I'm bulking I like my estrogen on the higher side ... and cutting (usually with DHTs), its often lower and sometime crashes so much I have to bump up my test to offset.

Thanks for the feed back. I didn’t get pre-labs done but I’m sending out a test this weekend. So here’s a story I was dealing with a online TRT company. They sent me the Prelab. I had a question I couldn’t get a hold of him long story short I thought it was a lost cause. Weeks later I run into an old friend who’s got experience with this, he helps me out and suggest take what iam taking. Anyhow after reading they this I’ll probably cut down on the test iam taking. At this pt. not looking to bulk up tho I don’t care if that happens. Looking for more energy if anything. Thanks again all

To this question of trt and other compounds, I think the individual should run a lower dose of 100mg of the test c or test e and run like Eq athe higher end dosing of 600mg that it will be the main compound doing the work for the body. Yes and always run your arimedex cycle all the time while on cycle.

Last edited:
Back