Got fs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Got fs

  1. #16
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,902

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,640
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,540
    Thanked in
    1,980 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I remember that shit. Why mom always making me fo in and pay tho?!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Bro, ran for the hills when it was time to pay. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Registered User
    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    41
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    446268

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I remember that shit. Why mom always making me fo in and pay tho?!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    I love this guy.... yall talk to Uncle z rep.
    He's a really good dude and I think he would help you out with some quality products. NUFF SAID.

    Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,775

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,901
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points
    66161150

    Quote Originally Posted by wwheeler500 View Post
    I love this guy.... yall talk to Uncle z rep.
    He's a really good dude and I think he would help you out with some quality products. NUFF SAID.

    Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk
    thanks wheeler

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,775

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,285
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,901
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points
    66161150

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Bro, ran for the hills when it was time to pay. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Embarrassing as hell at the time but in hindsight mom was tryna provide for 4 kids and a shit eating husband

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  5. #20
    Registered User
    wwheeler500's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    41
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    446268

    I know that the truth...
    You be smiling at the register if uncle Sam (no pun) was buying groceries now

    Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums