So u guys are ok with Trump having a Chinese bank account?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Exclamation So u guys are ok with Trump having a Chinese bank account?

But it's okay for him to complain about the Biden family doing business there?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54625422
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

Look man, I see your posts, and I understand where they come from. I donít think youíre a bad person, I donít think thereís anything wrong with you being gay, I have no issues with you whatsoever. However, I do feel like you have by and large been led to hate Trump just because of who he is, and nothing else. No extreme Liberal Iíve spoken to has been able to acknowledge any of the good heís done simply because they fundamentally hate him.
    So, to answer your question? No, we arenít okay with this. Not at all. Just like we arenít okay with any of the shady shit that surrounds the entire Biden family. I think the law just simply doesnít apply to politicians and billionaires, and that is something we should ALL agree is absolutely fucked up, and they should ALL pay for their actions whether they be crimes with money, fraud, or just straight up treason. No matter what side of the aisle, or how far down the aisle you go, they should all be held to one standard: the American standard, where laws mean something. Every bastard that has done something wrong, the President included, should be charged FAIRLY. The issue, especially right now, is that the institution that exists to investigate federal matters (the FBI) is so corrupt that thereís no single entity that exists anymore that is able and willing to do the right thing. And the politicians that DO do the right things? Are too far towards the center of the aisle for either party to agree on. We HAVE to stop being so fucking polarized and bi-partisan if we ever want to fix the things that are going to destroy America, for straight, white men like myself, and for gay men like you as well. We should ALL simply want everyone around us to be able to live our fucking lives in whatever kind of way we want. THATS what Iíve been fighting for in my 11 years of active duty service, and itís a failing dream.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya know...
    I really can't argue with ur post.
    Well put.. And accurate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Look man, I see your posts, and I understand where they come from. I donít think youíre a bad person, I donít think thereís anything wrong with you being gay, I have no issues with you whatsoever. However, I do feel like you have by and large been led to hate Trump just because of who he is, and nothing else. No extreme Liberal Iíve spoken to has been able to acknowledge any of the good heís done simply because they fundamentally hate him.
    So, to answer your question? No, we arenít okay with this. Not at all. Just like we arenít okay with any of the shady shit that surrounds the entire Biden family. I think the law just simply doesnít apply to politicians and billionaires, and that is something we should ALL agree is absolutely fucked up, and they should ALL pay for their actions whether they be crimes with money, fraud, or just straight up treason. No matter what side of the aisle, or how far down the aisle you go, they should all be held to one standard: the American standard, where laws mean something. Every bastard that has done something wrong, the President included, should be charged FAIRLY. The issue, especially right now, is that the institution that exists to investigate federal matters (the FBI) is so corrupt that thereís no single entity that exists anymore that is able and willing to do the right thing. And the politicians that DO do the right things? Are too far towards the center of the aisle for either party to agree on. We HAVE to stop being so fucking polarized and bi-partisan if we ever want to fix the things that are going to destroy America, for straight, white men like myself, and for gay men like you as well. We should ALL simply want everyone around us to be able to live our fucking lives in whatever kind of way we want. THATS what Iíve been fighting for in my 11 years of active duty service, and itís a failing dream.
    Well said. And thank you for your service.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    799 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a Chinese bank account. Does that mean I am in bed with China? No. Silly stuff.

Biden has been in bed with them for years. All politicians sleep with different countries. But the Bidenís got caught.

If you believe heís gonna tax the rich and and everyone you on some good acid so please share.

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Rep Points

Hilton and Marriott have hotels all over China and i guarantee you they have a Chinese bank account. He can build a Trump Hotel right next to everyone of them if he wants. How many McDonald's are in China? I'm willing to bet they have a Chinese bank account.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts
    Rep Points

Who cares! That's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Hilton and Marriott have hotels all over China and i guarantee you they have a Chinese bank account. He can build a Trump Hotel right next to everyone of them if he wants. How many McDonald's are in China? I'm willing to bet they have a Chinese bank account.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Meh they can't try and distract from what's really going on but Biden is done. There's just to much coming out now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I have a Chinese bank account. Does that mean I am in bed with China? No. Silly stuff.

Biden has been in bed with them for years. All politicians sleep with different countries. But the Bidenís got caught.
    Fair enough. But did you also pay an inordinate amount of money to China to cover your taxes?? Something in the range of $200, 000 while at the same time only paying $750.00 to the United States for taxes?
    JUst seems soooo inappropriate.
    Very Trumpish.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    799 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Fair enough. But did you also pay an inordinate amount of money to China to cover your taxes?? Something in the range of $200, 000 while at the same time only paying $750.00 to the United States for taxes?
    JUst seems soooo inappropriate.
    Very Trumpish.
    Who care what he pays for his taxes!? Enough already. Itís the only thing people go after and have for 4+ yrs. I donít care. Why? Because I donít, nor does anyone, know the truth.

SXRIPT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Well the truth is out there.
    The facts wouldn't be so blurred if he released his tax records.
    He wont because he knows he's done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points

He's done again? Is this like the 10th time now I've heard this?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    799 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok. Heís been done forever. Listen, I hate the guy. I could care less about any Presidents personal life. That goes for you as well or anyone else.

All I care about what he fucking does for this country. He wonít hike taxes, heís going after Gates, heís not sleeping with China and doing things that both Democrats and Republicans donít typically do.

All these Poole got are taxes, he tweets too much, heís a poor representation of our country etc. Please!

The only thing they have are his taxes. Tell me one person in the US of A that doesnít try to cheat on their taxes? Almost everyone does!

SXRIPT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Ok. Heís been done forever. Listen, I hate the guy. I could care less about any Presidents personal life. That goes for you as well or anyone else.

All I care about what he fucking does for this country. He wonít hike taxes, heís going after Gates, heís not sleeping with China and doing things that both Democrats and Republicans donít typically do.

All these Poole got are taxes, he tweets too much, heís a poor representation of our country etc. Please!

The only thing they have are his taxes. Tell me one person in the US of A that doesnít try to cheat on their taxes? Almost everyone does!

SXRIPT

I read something abiut him over paying by a few million a year or so prior to being the big cheese. Thus when his taxes come for him in term
    He only payed 750 and people bitch
    Not knowing he over paid in advance and that made his current bill less. I'm Not the news just a dude with a penis sticking to his thigh. So don't take my word. Just look into it if interested... The tax thing. Not my weiner.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Vote Trump