• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asf news network

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happened to the pit. It was all drama tits n ass gear talk. Lately all I see is news posts.

Can't we have a news + political thread?
Am I alone on this. I used to log in first thing in the morning for all the fun. Now I'm getting old reading the news here
The fuck.

giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

4bdf517a15f226ffb70fe72497aedd07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What are you talking about?
What REAL news are u getting at ASF?
The Trump threads I post are the only non fake news ones. The others are mostly ridiculous Qanon inspired conspiracy theories.

I agree it’s kind of like the AFN network. Great at the beginning of deployment, complete shit and sick of it a month later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you talking about?
What REAL news are u getting at ASF?
The Trump threads I post are the only non fake news ones. The others are mostly ridiculous Qanon inspired conspiracy theories.
Eh I mean every post here seems to be an article about something in the news be it election presidential or not.
I get that theirs alot of On in the world right now. And if something is a big major deal or topic. Yea let's roll on it. But pretty much everything here is articles or news links.

We used to have customs corner. Interviews and street fights. We had Gibbs movie night. And let's get real. We all copped a blowie watching ghost that night.
Mighty mouse was a regular shit talker.
One way or another. I had alot of fun here.
Now it seems like the pit is on opinion center for 2020s current situation of the week.
I miss the pit. The real one. Not this
End rant lol

Dont worry---In about two weeks these guys will all have their tails between their legs. The prowess will be all gone... Many here are sure to be arrested after they go out on the streets screaming for vengeance (subtle Judas Priest reference) ..vowing to kill all Biden supporters.
That's their choice...
HA!
Who's kidding whom?
Nothing but a bunch of internet tough guys here. They're not gonna do jack shit but come here and cry.

Dont worry---In about two weeks these guys will all have their tails between their legs. The prowess will be all gone... Many here are sure to be arrested after they go out on the streets screaming for vengeance (subtle Judas Priest reference) ..vowing to kill all Biden supporters.
That's their choice...
HA!
Who's kidding whom?
Nothing but a bunch of internet tough guys here. They're not gonna do jack shit but come here and cry.
The pit of tears

That's their choice...
HA!
Who's kidding whom?
Nah we don't do that. That's your parties militant wing (Revolutionary Communists of America/ANTIFA/et al) doing all the violent shit. We're just waiting until they bring it to our doorstep. That's when you'll see shit getting real.

Plus, your turd is going to lose. At least our turd is somewhat shiny.

Nah we don't do that. That's your parties militant wing (Revolutionary Communists of America/ANTIFA/et al) doing all the violent shit. We're just waiting until they bring it to our doorstep. That's when you'll see shit getting real.

Plus, your turd is going to lose. At least our turd is somewhat shiny.
Gold N shiney
Nothing tops him pickin on Jeb bush or calling Hillarys hair a wig. Lmao
716e4e449142630f7c73dc3ca523d1d5.jpg

Death to the dnc ... the absolution of dnc/ccp/left wing will come with its destruction.

Also.... the trumpers on ASF would fuck the very small percentage of TDS patients on ASF up hardcore bruh!

Was waiting for someone to troll my ass and post a news article lmao.

The wild beast got both sides fooled

you might be right man. But we gotta destroy one side at a time...

You think that's your job? Maybe put down that extremely flawed and dated document of your so called rights, pick up the good book that never....and I mean ever.... is out dated or wrong, beat your swords into plowshares then standstill and see his salvation. Jesus said his kingdom was no part of this world for a reason, you trust in any form of man made government to bring about what's right then you simply don't trust God to do it plain and simple.

Take that shit to the Bible thread you freak.

😘😘😘

- - - Updated - - -

That thread is comedy

You think that's your job? Maybe put down that extremely flawed and dated document of your so called rights, pick up the good book that never....and I mean ever.... is out dated or wrong, beat your swords into plowshares then standstill and see his salvation. Jesus said his kingdom was no part of this world for a reason, you trust in any form of man made government to bring about what's right then you simply don't trust God to do it plain and simple.
Pretty sure milfman is a man of God.
And the good book Certainly has its flaws in my opinion.

Also
Not to cause a tiff. Just being a dude with his own opinion here.

First that comes to mind is the reason of translation. It's been converted to be understood by those who traversed across the lands and lost connect with their original language over generations.
Otherwise it would be widely sold in the original texts.
Outdated.

And if I'm not mistaken. King James v2? Now. V22.. Isn't there amendments or updates to the Bible?
Flawed..

If the Bible was the word of God. Authentic and certified. There wouldn't be multiple Versions within different religions which is mainly the same story but some tales are removed or added based of that sects specific agenda or translation.
While I do not have faith in religion. I do appreciate the value it can have for those in need of these ancient stories.

I feel like if there was a God/devil. They were a couple that split. And the devil was like yo fuck this I disagree with ur love of humans I'm fuckin out. And God was being all salty like yo. My ex is a total bitch. He's bad news. Love me instead. Or fuckin else.

These are all things I've discussed with j man personally when we met at a book signing. But it's Been years since so I forgot most of the convo.
Attached is proof we met.
0e38af45a4792b8bd2ab0d0029c9251d.jpg

@Stink there’s undeniable proof of pure evil in this world. Whatever it’s called in a church is secondary to me. I’m agnostic but there sure as fuck is a spiritual force of horror amongst us.

@Stink there’s undeniable proof of pure evil in this world. Whatever it’s called in a church is secondary to me. I’m agnostic but there sure as fuck is a spiritual force of horror amongst us.
I buy into that.
Can't please everyone. So if u please one. You offend another. Positivity breeds negativity in ways.
The real question is. This evil we speak of.
Would it be here if we weren't.

Also...
No one is gonna make an offer on my Jesus autograph?

That's their choice...
HA!
Who's kidding whom?
So what happens if you’re wrong?

I appreciate you man. You’re right. It’s not my job. I just thought it’d be fun.

i have full trust in God and the forthcoming merger of kingdoms.

thanks for the reminder tho, I’m a child. I get excited!

Not being sarcastic, either. I’d invite you over for dinner.... we just wouldn’t bring up politics 😃...

Pretty sure milfman is a man of God.
And the good book Certainly has its flaws in my opinion.

Also
Not to cause a tiff. Just being a dude with his own opinion here.

First that comes to mind is the reason of translation. It's been converted to be understood by those who traversed across the lands and lost connect with their original language over generations.
Otherwise it would be widely sold in the original texts.
Outdated.

And if I'm not mistaken. King James v2? Now. V22.. Isn't there amendments or updates to the Bible?
Flawed..

If the Bible was the word of God. Authentic and certified. There wouldn't be multiple Versions within different religions which is mainly the same story but some tales are removed or added based of that sects specific agenda or translation.
While I do not have faith in religion. I do appreciate the value it can have for those in need of these ancient stories.

I feel like if there was a God/devil. They were a couple that split. And the devil was like yo fuck this I disagree with ur love of humans I'm fuckin out. And God was being all salty like yo. My ex is a total bitch. He's bad news. Love me instead. Or fuckin else.

These are all things I've discussed with j man personally when we met at a book signing. But it's Been years since so I forgot most of the convo.
Attached is proof we met.
0e38af45a4792b8bd2ab0d0029c9251d.jpg

haha 😂

I can appreciate your sense of humor. I do hope you change your mind:... stand up comedy sets in heaven would be better with you there! 👍🏻

Trump , to me, symbolizes the end of the tyrants two parties (same bird, different wing). That’s why I feel it is very important that he gets another term so he can finish draining the swamp and the dnc totally evaporates. Out of the ashes will come a different way... maybe better, maybe worse but.... we can’t keep going in the same direction we’ve been. Which is why Trump is president.

for the life of me I cannot understand why the average middle class citizen hates Trump so vehemently.... the fact that the GOP and the Democrats hate this man with a passion makes me put my full support behind him. He pissed of the right people if the entire system wants him eliminated.

As far as the spiritual war.... it’s here. God is good my friends. Those that don’t know haven’t opened their hearts to him.

we all have our flaws

Back