• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time trying anavar. 25mg for 8 weeks sounds good?

nattyhalf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys

First time trying anavar. Currently im running 150mg test(TRT) and 200mg primo a week. Does it sound like a good plan to add in the anavar at 25mg a day? Goal is to cut and maintain muscle mass.

Should i do 25mg in the morning or split it in half and one in the morning and one at dinner time/evening ?

Most would split the dose but you can take it once a day.

I don’t believe it will make a difference in the end.

25 mg pharma grade might do what you want. Most other stuff not so much. I would use 40 mg/d. Women use 10 mg/d and they have about 1/10th the androgen receptors that men do so that might give you an idea. I have done well with TRT dose test and 40 mg/d var.

Hi guys

First time trying anavar. Currently im running 150mg test(TRT) and 200mg primo a week. Does it sound like a good plan to add in the anavar at 25mg a day? Goal is to cut and maintain muscle mass.

I’d bump to 50mg with the var and call it a day bro. If they are 25mg each just split into 2 doses.

25 mg pharma grade might do what you want. Most other stuff not so much. I would use 40 mg/d. Women use 10 mg/d and they have about 1/10th the androgen receptors that men do so that might give you an idea. I have done well with TRT dose test and 40 mg/d var.

Thanks! How many weeks did you stay on the var? Any supplements to recommend for liverhealth ?

- - - Updated - - -

I’d bump to 50mg with the var and call it a day bro. If they are 25mg each just split into 2 doses.

Thanks! Im gonna start slow and see how i respond:)

Thanks! How many weeks did you stay on the var? Any supplements to recommend for liverhealth ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Im gonna start slow and see how i respond:)

Personally, 8 weeks is a safe bet - and then take a break. Anavar can be a pretty hard oral, wouldn't personally go longer than that.

Liver Health:
https://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/

Or, you can buy TUDCA, NAC, and Liv52 separately (just make sure from a reputable supplement provider).

You are welcome to take a look at what I run for supplements here:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/105422-Supplement-Vitamin-Feedback

This right here. Quality of the var is the determining factor......50mg of quality var and you are good to go. But if its garbage, it could/would take higher dosages to reach the same effect but then you are ingesting all the extra crap that could be in the pill. Is it pressed tabs or capsules?

It would be helpful to know how many blasts you have under your belt. For first run with anavar, try 20/25mg a day and see how that does you. then increase after a few days if youre feeling frisky.

edit: at some point youll reach a dosage for diminishing returns. might be more cost effective if 20mg does fine vs. 50mg that does better but only slightly. you see the point im trying to make?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
This right here. Quality of the var is the determining factor......50mg of quality var and you are good to go. But if its garbage, it could/would take higher dosages to reach the same effect but then you are ingesting all the extra crap that could be in the pill. Is it pressed tabs or capsules?

100%. 25mg of good var goes a long ways. Most of it though you have to do 40-50mg to get the same effect.

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. It is pressed tabs. And its labtested from a good source so i will start with 25mg a day:) For extra safety i have shipped off my primo and anavar to lab4tox for testing.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Appreciate it. It is pressed tabs. And its labtested from a good source so i will start with 25mg a day:) For extra safety i have shipped off my primo and anavar to lab4tox for testing.
Nice. Please post the results for us in the lab testing section! More lab results are always good

Hi guys

there's nothing wrong with starting off at 25 and seeing how you respond. start off at 25 and see how you feel. 40 to 50 you'll most definitely get better returns. you have all the time in the world to increase the dosages. if this is more based on meeting your goal rather than experimenting, increasing the dose to 40-50 might be more ideal for you.

I'd split the dose (morning/evening) but while we're on the topic of Anavar, everyone likes to tell you that 50mg daily is the best, but you don't know until you experiment. I was one of those unlucky ones with Anavar since 50mg daily gave me the worst knotting/crippling lower back muscle cramps that I've ever had in my life. Much worse than Trenbolone, or Trestolone ever gave me. It was so bad that after just two weeks I couldn't get through my work outs anymore, even using a heating pad between sets. I tried everything from gallons of water daily, to Magnesium supplements, so Taurine supplements to no avail. I then tried 30mg of Var daily at a later date, and it was almost as bad. Enough to hinder my workouts severely. Pretty much counterproductive to building muscle

Personally, 8 weeks is a safe bet - and then take a break. Anavar can be a pretty hard oral, wouldn't personally go longer than that.

Liver Health:
https://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/

Or, you can buy TUDCA, NAC, and Liv52 separately (just make sure from a reputable supplement provider).

You are welcome to take a look at what I run for supplements here:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/105422-Supplement-Vitamin-Feedback

Thank you! I couldnt find that in my country had to order from US and that will take a long time. But did buy this one: https://www.amazon.com/Piana-5-Nutr...00X7H69J4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I just finished taking 25mgs split in half twice a day for three weeks made a huge difference. Strength size mood went up felt great, if you feel good on that much why change it. Im 5’8 229 i noticed it alot when i jog, which i like to do at night on days im off work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished taking 25mgs split in half twice a day for three weeks made a huge difference. Strength size mood went up felt great, if you feel good on that much why change it. Im 5’8 229 i noticed it alot when i jog, which i like to do at night on days im off work.

Thanks. Did you feel a difference when split the dosage ? 12,5mg in morning and 12,5mg in the evening?

I didn’t notice any, i just asked here on the forum and most guys said to split it so thats what i did. But yea I definitely noticed a difference on just 25 mgs a day. I work night shifts and after 12 hours i could workout like a mad man and i slept a little better on it.

I didn’t notice any, i just asked here on the forum and most guys said to split it so thats what i did. But yea I definitely noticed a difference on just 25 mgs a day. I work night shifts and after 12 hours i could workout like a mad man and i slept a little better on it.

Thanks buddy. How long did you run it for or did you stop after 3 weeks ?

I only did three weeks then im gonna do another 3 in december.

Back