• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Ramy Gets Special Invite

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Christian Duque The Egyptian Phenom, Big Ramy has been given a special invite to compete at the 2020 Mr. Olympia. This means he will not earn the right to take the stage, either through automatically qualifying (Top 6 previous year), winning a pro show, or qualifying by points. He will compete because the federation

Read More...

Just watched the debate on this on RXMuscle:

https://youtu.be/R-rAn05TNMI

Good video, always love hearing Milos. I dont agree for the competitors that this is a good thing. But for the business its a great decision, Big Ramy will sell more tickets. As Milos said this is a rule in the federation and we just have to accept it. No matter what they will keep doing it. If Ramy gets an invite so should Sergio! Even though Ramy is a better bodybuilder, Sergio is just as deserving in my opinion.

Palumbo also thinks Ramy faked having Covid but thats a whole different topic. And if that really is the case he should get that special invitation taken away from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With his following it was a guarantee

Back