• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🛫 Steroidify - Free Shipping Until the End of the Month 🛬

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You heard it right.
Manager just said YES and our main warehouse will be operating with FREE shipping* until the end of October.

It's a huge inventory from our largest warehouse. Anabolics, antibiotics, PCT products, ancillaries, blood pressure medicine, ED pills, vitamins, liver detox products, acne products, etc...

Just visit the link below and start browsing thru 25 pages of products with free shipping:

https://steroidify.com/warehouses/1

640x488-3.jpg

* For orders over $200

If your Not getting your gear from Steroidify you are doing it wrong!

Steriodify definitely looks out for their customers. I had an issue with my last order and thanks to Alex and the mgrs. at Steriodify, they took care of my issue lightening fast!! To me, that means a lot. They have a great selection of top notch gear. Not too many other places I trust to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steriodify definitely looks out for their customers. I had an issue with my last order and thanks to Alex and the mgrs. at Steriodify, they took care of my issue lightening fast!! To me, that means a lot. They have a great selection of top notch gear. Not too many other places I trust to go with.

Same here! Allex is the man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appreciate it guys.

Waiting for a pack sucks, I can tell because it takes at least 3 months where I live, so we try to rush things as much as we can.

And the managers are always fair and won't leave anyone empty handed.

Gotta agree ive only had one order and less than two weeks from placing my second but everything except covid interruptions has been on point and customer service including allex if excellent

Gotta agree ive only had one order and less than two weeks from placing my second but everything except covid interruptions has been on point and customer service including allex if excellent

Thank you Dale.

I usually reply to PMs in a couple of hours max, so please don't hesitate to hit me up for any questions you may have.

Back