• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paypal adds crypto, bitcoin on the move up 7%

I saw this earlier too. I believe venmo is or has too

Great but F that lol.

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com
Lol I hear you as PP will just become another exchange that we have to be wary of using as they might pull the same crap like Coinbase and CashApp have been doing. If you do go buy/sell crypto with Paypal you going to need to be extra careful as one mistake where you send coin as payment to might get your paypal account locked/closed permanently.

According to the Google article I read its exactly for that reason

I bet, PayPal and Venmo (just read this) getting involved is a huge deal.

Yep it would be cool to be able to pay anyone in bitcoin as simple as selecting your bitcoin wallet just like with any other payment source (bank account, credit/debit cards).

I can't help but think the next step is that retailers, especially online, will fall in line and start accepting btc as payment. Not sure what that would mean for people like us but we shall see I suppose

IML Gear Cream!
Yep it would be cool to be able to pay anyone in bitcoin as simple as selecting your bitcoin wallet just like with any other payment source (bank account, credit/debit cards).

The government is the one in the way of this.

The government is the one in the way of this.
True, that's why I myself is kinda wary of buying/selling crypto via Paypal as PP is pretty much in bed with the Feds. While it sounds good, it can be a trap.

Last edited:
Never trust Paypal.

I sued them and won

They will seize your money and they will blacklist you, etc, etc.

They are as corrupt of an organization and as politically biased as it gets.

Horrible company. Trust me on this.

Never trust Paypal.

I sued them and won

They will seize your money and they will blacklist you, etc, etc.

They are as corrupt of an organization and as politically biased as it gets.

Horrible company. Trust me on this.
Bet they made your life hell after that. I myself only use Paypal for buying/selling legit stuff on ebay so yes I am wary about them stepping into crypto. I hope they get burned in the crypto market.

definitely waiting, Id like toes a new breakthrough point, maybe 14 or 15K, then I;ll selll and rebuy on a dip

does anyone know what hours we can trade BTC using coinbase?

does anyone know what hours we can trade BTC using coinbase?

BTC fluctuates every minute 24/7, you can buy/sell at any time.

Tossed in $5k. You guys best not be lying about this, otherwise my fiancé is going to fuck me up lol

Just checked it, I bought when it was up 7%, it’s now just over 10%. So far I’m not in the dog house

BTC at $13,086.00 I told lifter916 on Tuesday before it started to go up that it might hit $15,000 by election day

Back