• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Donation Rejection

Main3iac10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all good Brothers and sisters of ASF,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread (and a long one) , wasn't sure where else to post. To start, was completely off AAS due to an injury, got bloods done on 09/10/20 all within normal-ish... Hemoglobin was 15.7, Hematocrit was 45.1. Started doing a small blast of 500mg Test CYP (ONLY) per week right after, and about last week started getting the ole High Hematocrit signs (which is fairly early for me) headaches, bloodshot eyes, dizziness, etc. So before getting bloods done, tried to donate yesterday and was turned away due to abnormal heartbeat. Hemoglobin was at 17.1 as they test with the finger prick. For a while i have had the slight pause in my heartbeat after say 4 beats (probably the last year) , asked my old doctor a couple months ago and he didst seem to think there was an issue.

Has anyone else had this issue, and turned away from blood donating? I stopped all gear immediately, last injection was the 15th, and still feel like crap. I know that's a very short time on, but should i do ANY type of PCT (have clomid, nolva and proviron on hand)? I am trying to get in to see my GP within a week or so to see what they say.

Thanks in advance,

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is my first time donating in a while due to being off for almost a year, so its the first time I have been rejected.

I've been turned away because my pulse was too high.

I’ve had an EKG and other tests done, they all said some people just suffer from APC, a lot of long distance runners which I used to be. Should I throw in a little clomid for a short pct or was that too short of a burst to change much.. don’t really feel shut down or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it hard to get a script for therapeutic phlebotomy? i have been really luck with blood donation, except for this one place.

Back