• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monstro puts over 30 pounds with Euro Pharmacies

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ax1Uhtp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now im doing a detox, a deload and i lost 8kg , but this is something we need to do some times to clean system.
In this detox i use Liv52, Legalon, Alcachofra, and alot of tee for liver and detox, my diet was fish, rice , sweet potatoes, egg whites and fruit ( mostly apples ) . For cycle i only keep Testo E and some Deca nothing more (NO ORALS), no pain killers and alot of water .

Day 25 October ( next Sunday) i will beggin my next bulking cycle to keep growing in this year without competitions.

Cycle:
Test E 500mg ED
Deca 250mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 1mg EOD
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD
HGH 10ius ( post workout )
Lantus 50ius on morning
Humalog 10ius each meal except last one , and 15ius pre and post workout
GHRP 6 ( to increase hunger )

Dostinex?
DHEA? ( to control cortisol)
Ligandrol ? ( to use instead of orals )

Last edited:
What? That is a ton of gear. 3.5 grams of test a week.

What? That is a ton of gear. 3.5 grams of test a week.

lets see a pic of your physique, and then look at your dosages. lets make some comps...

Im guessing your an average dude with a less than average build who takes above TRT dosages of AAS who knows nothing about the discipline(s) it take to achieve OP’s level of LBM otherwise you’d keep your mouth shut, prove me wrong.

It's pretty standard for higher level competitors to take daily shots of each and every compound, 1ml or so of each. So in a 3cc pin you can take a ml of 3 different compounds daily. Rotate pin sites all around your body and you're set.

That is too much insulin. That, in combination with the GH, I'd be so lethargic I wouldn't get out of bed.

I like Ligandrol a lot, but not sure what benefit it will add with 3500mg of Test and close to 2g of deca.

Maybe try YK-11 for a myostatin inhibitor. I like the injectable version.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like alot gear to gym rat but for someone that lives for bodybuilding and try to get higher level this is normal dosages , i know alot pros that use 10gr of injectables week and double this slin and hgh . Yes 3cc every day is basic at this level . HFO3 most people here are not competing or liveng for this but we are

Crazy vascularity in the first/show pic!

How long are you running your bulk cycle?

Day 25 October ( next Sunday) i will beggin my next bulking cycle to keep growing in this year without competitions.

Cycle:
Test E 500mg ED
Deca 250mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 1mg EOD
Tamoxifen 20mg EOD
HGH 10ius ( post workout )
Lantus 50ius on morning
Humalog 10ius each meal except last one , and 15ius pre and post workout
GHRP 6 ( to increase hunger )

Dostinex?
DHEA? ( to control cortisol)
Ligandrol ? ( to use instead of orals )

Hope you grow a ton buddy!

I know its offseason so you want to keep estrogen on the higher side of the range for optimal growth and igf1 conversion and all that, but I want to ask - you don't foresee any gyno issues with only Arimidex 1mg EOD and Tamoxifen 20mg EOD with that test dose? Just curious.

Also since you mentioned DHEA, I like 50mg DHEA & 20mg Pregnenolone per day - I think its great to increase libido and overall sense of well-being and perhaps in your case to decrease the symptoms of post-contest adrenal fatigue.

Sounds like alot gear to gym rat but for someone that lives for bodybuilding and try to get higher level this is normal dosages , i know alot pros that use 10gr of injectables week and double this slin and hgh . Yes 3cc every day is basic at this level . HFO3 most people here are not competing or liveng for this but we are
What kind of calories/macros are you planning this off season? How high does your body fat get?

What do you feel like ?

How is your blood pressure ?

Honestly, it makes me want to pin more gear :)

That is too much insulin. That, in combination with the GH, I'd be so lethargic I wouldn't get out of bed.

I like Ligandrol a lot, but not sure what benefit it will add with 3500mg of Test and close to 2g of deca.

Maybe try YK-11 for a myostatin inhibitor. I like the injectable version.

insulin doses are different for everyone as everyone has different blood glucose readings. I was up at 150iu of humalin r a couple of months ago on 900 carbs and 15iu of gh ed. This guy knows how to do it with the test and deca old school style.

I’m curious @monstro how do these higher doses of gear effects your libido

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heymrwaters i grow 35lb in 12 weeks with this cycle, 7000 calories . 1000gr carbs 500gr protein . I fell good just tired and lethargy but normal with insulin and hgh . Now i will do another bulking , check on sponsored logs

lets see a pic of your physique, and then look at your dosages. lets make some comps...

Im guessing your an average dude with a less than average build who takes above TRT dosages of AAS who knows nothing about the discipline(s) it take to achieve OP’s level of LBM otherwise you’d keep your mouth shut, prove me wrong.
Fuck off punk. I said nothing disrespectful but you let some stupid shit fall out your ignorant mouth. I've posted quite a few pics so do some research bitch.

Get Shredded!

We appreciate your honesty.

It kinda gets old to hear pros or friends of pros claim they only run 600mg of test and 400mg of deca. Pretty sure no one's getting to 250+ lean on that amount.

I'm here to learn. I always thought a gram of test was pushing it, but now I know. The pros go big, which makes sense.

We appreciate your honesty.

It kinda gets old to hear pros or friends of pros claim they only run 600mg of test and 400mg of deca. Pretty sure no one's getting to 250+ lean on that amount.

Most don't use this much.

Fuck off punk. I said nothing disrespectful but you let some stupid shit fall out your ignorant mouth. I've posted quite a few pics so do some research bitch.

lol tap that keyboard as hard as you want lil cunt boy, 1000 bucks you’d never sat that to my face or anyone else’s for that matter lol

Most don't use this much.
Agreed. There's been a good handful of top level pros that have came out and said what they use. When Feroce got huge again last year, he ran up to 1200mg test and I think 400mg deca with up to 100mg anadrol for a little while. Not even close and he was a friggin monster when he did that. Luke Sandoe said on Fouad's podcast that for his Olympia prep he ran 600 test, 400 tren ace, and 400 mast prop. Less than he'd ran in the past and prep went good except for the food poisoning toward the end. Fouad didn't run more than 1200mg total for his last prep.

Agreed. There's been a good handful of top level pros that have came out and said what they use. When Feroce got huge again last year, he ran up to 1200mg test and I think 400mg deca with up to 100mg anadrol for a little while. Not even close and he was a friggin monster when he did that. Luke Sandoe said on Fouad's podcast that for his Olympia prep he ran 600 test, 400 tren ace, and 400 mast prop. Less than he'd ran in the past and prep went good except for the food poisoning toward the end. Fouad didn't run more than 1200mg total for his last prep.

I think it was Dave Palumbo that said every good cycle starts with a gram of Test. Anything much over that is overkill.. but I guess it depends on the person. I think the guys that are not the genetic elite need to push more gear to get to the next level.

Regardless if you're running 5g of gear, or 1g.. the hard work has to be there to accomplish anything. MONSTRO is obviously doing something right, but I wouldn't call this typical by any means.

I think it was Dave Palumbo that said every good cycle starts with a gram of Test. Anything much over that is overkill.. but I guess it depends on the person. I think the guys that are not the genetic elite need to push more gear to get to the next level.

Regardless if you're running 5g of gear, or 1g.. the hard work has to be there to accomplish anything. MONSTRO is obviously doing something right, but I wouldn't call this typical by any means.
Agreed

I like running a gram of test and some low dose dbol, it’s an amazing combination. I have not used that combination in awhile but the results are well worth the cost of admission, imo.

I respect monstro for his honesty, the doses are well above what I’ve ever used or ever will ever use but I’ve never weighed 235, ripped or competed either. Everything costs you something ...

I like running a gram of test and some low dose dbol, it’s an amazing combination. I have not used that combination in awhile but the results are well worth the cost of admission, imo.

I respect monstro for his honesty, the doses are well above what I’ve ever used or ever will ever use but I’ve never weighed 235, ripped or competed either. Everything costs you something ...

Test just keeps you feeling good. There's definitely a point of diminishing return when it comes to certain compounds.. like 100mg of anadrol isn't twice as good as 50mg.. but I think 1000mg of Test is better than 500mg.. i don't know if 2000mg would be much better than 1000mg though. I just feel like it can only do so much before you wouldn't notice any more from it. I'd much rather run something like 1000 test, 800 eq, and 800 deca, than just 2500mg of one compound.

I'd

Garlik you still believe in santa claus? Seth said recently on podcast he will nbever compete again because he dont whant to use all the stuff he used in past to go to that level . if he used that amount you said now is natural and still bigger than most people , give me a break

Back