Monstro puts over 30 pounds with Euro Pharmacies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Garlik you still believe in santa claus? Seth said recently on podcast he will nbever compete again because he dont whant to use all the stuff he used in past to go to that level . if he used that amount you said now is natural and still bigger than most people , give me a break
    There's a pretty popular body builder I am pretty close with.. he is actually going to be competing at Olympia this year in the open division. He doesn't use anywhere near what you are using. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, you do whatever you feel is right for you.. but to claim EVERYONE is using this much, or at some point has to reach a high level is not accurate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,940 Posts
    Rep Points

Garlik you still believe in santa claus? Seth said recently on podcast he will nbever compete again because he dont whant to use all the stuff he used in past to go to that level . if he used that amount you said now is natural and still bigger than most people , give me a break
    Lol. Nah, just saying exactly what he said. He also said he's not going to do it again, that was his last go at it. Like you are saying here. You're selectively hearing what you want to hear from him. That blast was what made him decide he wasn't going to do it anymore because his health went sideways.
    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    There's a pretty popular body builder I am pretty close with.. he is actually going to be competing at Olympia this year in the open division. He doesn't use anywhere near what you are using. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, you do whatever you feel is right for you.. but to claim EVERYONE is using this much, or at some point has to reach a high level is not accurate.
    This is my point as well. Some do and some don't use that much. To say they all do is pure ignorance. Some need it to get that size, some don't. Doesn't have anything to do with being right or wrong, but saying they all do is ridiculous. There's been enough honest modern pros that have stated their doses to know that not all do that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    998 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Have you spent enough time with him throughout his daily routine to observe his actual doses and frequency? I'm not saying he's lying to you, but he may be afraid to tell you how much he really uses because he knows it worries people and he doesn't want people to follow suit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    998 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Lol. Nah, just saying exactly what he said. He also said he's not going to do it again, that was his last go at it. Like you are saying here. You're selectively hearing what you want to hear from him. That blast was what made him decide he wasn't going to do it anymore because his health went sideways.
    This is my point as well. Some do and some don't use that much. To say they all do is pure ignorance. Some need it to get that size, some don't. Doesn't have anything to do with being right or wrong, but saying they all do is ridiculous. There's been enough honest modern pros that have stated their doses to know that not all do that much.
    I always thought that was an interesting concept, that some guys "need" higher doses and others don't.

Let's say one guy can get to 260 lean on 2.5g of gear, while another guy needed 5g to get there.

What would happen if the first guy took simply took more gear? Would he get to 280 lean? Or would it not have any more effect?

So essentially some people respond well to less gear and won't benefit from more and some people don't respond as well and can benefit from higher doses, so long as health markers hold up.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Bodybuilders are the most narcissistic people on the planet, they would never lie about their AAS dosages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Im criticized because i came here and tell the truth and on my youtube . People prefer to believe in top pros that are complete liars because they cant talk about because they have huge contracts with supplements company . Be smart and use your head , you will never know here the real dosages of top pros

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Im criticized because i came here and tell the truth and on my youtube . People prefer to believe in top pros that are complete liars because they cant talk about because they have huge contracts with supplements company . Be smart and use your head , you will never know here the real dosages of top pros

I appreciate your honesty. I have two old friends who were both pros and both held the Mr America title. Neither one admits to using large amounts of gear. One of them did for sure because his gf used to buy large amounts of deca from a friend of mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

This isn't 2002 anymore. Things have changed, and most bodybuilders are open about not being natural. Some won't go as far as saying what they use.. but that's for a good reason. How many people have looked up their favorite body builders diet and training program, and decided to follow that to a T? If a pro comes and says what they are using.. you're going to get a bunch of kids jumping on that cycle, thinking that is the key.. and that's where things can get dangerous.

Gone are the days where you see an add for NanoVapor that says 300% increase in muscle size.. or Test boosters that claim to raise your Test levels 1000%. Bodybuilders promote the supps they use, and actually tell you what they are for, and why they are using them. Some BS is still out there, but there is a lot more honesty in todays world then what there was 15-20 years ago.
    Last edited by STTM; 10-25-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    998 Posts
    Rep Points

I apologize if you felt criticized bro.

Despite you being up front about doses, some people simply don't want to believe pros use alot of gear to get to that level. They prefer to hear the "watered down" versions of pro cycles that resemble a typical gym bro cycle, so they can chalk it up to genetics and hard work. On some level, I think it intimidates them to imagine pro cycles being such high doses, because they know their body can't handle more than 1.5 grams of gear without their blood work going down the toilet. They want to believe they too, can reach their goals on conservative, "gym bro" doses that pros claim to use. However, this just simply is not reality. Flex Wheeler said that people would send him gear and he would just take anything and everything he was given. Paul Dillet used a gram of testosterone PER DAY. These are cream of the crop genetics, still using mega doses of gear. Likely is that no one in the top 10 is using less than 3-4 grams of gear.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 10-25-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,798 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate your honesty and I’m with you on that bro. Most top pro will absolutely not tell you they are running mass amounts of gear for many reasons. Yes they are open about use but not dosage!
    You know I got your back brother your an animal and have a sick physique!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points

Fouad didn't run more than 1200mg total for his last prep.
    Fouad runs that in just testosterone. He has never included anything else in that number. He has been very clear about that 1250-1500 in test, usually 1250.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points

HEY, BROTHER, KEEP POSTING!

You have plenty of interested persons here reading.

Not many here adding 35 pounds in 12 weeks.

I thank you very much for posting here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Our genetics aren't equal and upping doses and/or adding more compounds seems to be the equalizer. I'd likely need twice the dosage of the OP to achieve his success ... guessing there could be a few gifted folks here who could get by with less. We're fortunate to have Monstro be open about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck any haters Bro. Thing is, NONE of them do or will ever look like you, so they have no room to talk. They have no idea what it takes to get to your level.

They can assume all they want and think other pros are being honest. But in the end they really dont know shit, you are on a whole other level. People will always find a reason to hate on others to make themselves feel better.

Stick around man, lots of us appreciate your honesty!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed. There's been a good handful of top level pros that have came out and said what they use. When Feroce got huge again last year, he ran up to 1200mg test and I think 400mg deca with up to 100mg anadrol for a little while. Not even close and he was a friggin monster when he did that.
    I have also heard Seth Feroce say, out of his own mouth, that he was doing all kinds of crazy stuff when he was younger, in addition to cocaine and who knows what else, he was describing using anadrol preworkout until it would cause nosebleeds doing squats (he took one, then, hey, why not another, then another at the gym, for 150mg in the space of less than 2 hours or so), and all he thought about the nosebleeds was "Cool" - so what he may have done recently when older and wiser and more prudent and with a family and more to lose may not reflect what he did to grow when he was putting on all that muscle.