Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,991 Posts
    Rep Points

Hunter B facetimes with 14 yr old girl naked

The Bidens are disgusting slime balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HFO3; 10-20-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    The Bidens are disgusting slime balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wtf

NUCLEAR-LABS
    Nukelabs@securenym.net

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,101 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't wait to see what Rudy is putting out tomorrow.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,211 Posts
    Rep Points

Just putting this out here, it won't do Trump any justice to drive this one home and capitalize on it during the debate, I support Trump but I turned off the last debate because it was getting nowhere. I hope Trump sticks to talking about policies because he will crush Joe in that area yet his hot head gets in the way, let Rudy do all the smearing, it's already out there.. Mic cutting is BS, but I get it, and it better be used fairly if they both babble getting nowhere. If they are lopsided with it, well, have no worries, because the people in the US and around the world will see the censorship before their eyes. The mic cutting could very well be the ultimate plan that backfired. The whole world knows most of what's going on right now, damage is done with the liver shot to the body, now change levels and elevate up face to face because Joe is wounded and wincing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,791 Posts
    Rep Points

Disagree.

he needs to smear this pile of dogshit hard. So his fanboys can eat shit sammiches while they shove there vote up there own assholes

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,211 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Disagree.

he needs to smear this pile of dogshit hard. So his fanboys can eat shit sammiches while they shove there vote up there own assholes
    I respect your opinion. You are just a viewer such as myself.. Some want to see this topic smeared, others want to see real talk. I'm not suggesting not mentioning it, but smearing it, over doing it will lose intertest and just sound like bickering. He's mentioned it to his fans many times over, most people know by now. He shouldn't dwell on it the whole time. Biden is wounded, change levels, he went low to the body, level up, cut corners.. Than change levels again with a body shot (mentioning the lap top) and move on again.
    He needs to avoid Joe from telegraphing his strategy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,791 Posts
    Rep Points

This is war.

zero mercy!

unless you want the Biden crime family to run the show? Maybe the fact that these guys are scum will persuade the never trumpers to at least not vote.

plus... hearing about Biden’s disgusting bullshit is more entertaining than listening to joe lie and stumbled over words.

no mercy!!

kill em all!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I respect your opinion. You are just a viewer such as myself.. Some want to see this topic smeared, others want to see real talk. I'm not suggesting not mentioning it, but smearing it, over doing it will lose intertest and just sound like bickering. He's mentioned it to his fans many times over, most people know by now. He shouldn't dwell on it the whole time. Biden is wounded, change levels, he went low to the body, level up, cut corners.. Than change levels again with a body shot (mentioning the lap top) and move on again.
    He needs to avoid Joe from telegraphing his strategy.
    totally agree w/ this! people are tired of hearing all this smearing crap! it's time too say good stuff about yourself and quit worrying about the bad stuff about ur opponent. it's out there- let people make up their own minds- there's not enough time to prove this stuff(even tho we all know it's true), so stick to the policies Vision is talking about and confuse Joe- and WIN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    totally agree w/ this! people are tired of hearing all this smearing crap! it's time too say good stuff about yourself and quit worrying about the bad stuff about ur opponent. it's out there- let people make up their own minds- there's not enough time to prove this stuff(even tho we all know it's true), so stick to the policies Vision is talking about and confuse Joe- and WIN!
    I thought he did that last time? Biden lied and lied and lied. What good did that do? Glad Trump is showing the videos of him lying at his rally's now. It also got media attention because of the way he showed it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,791 Posts
    Rep Points

Joe gets caught re handed taking bribes and laundering money and ya’ll want this to not be addressed? A presidential candidates son gets caught being a creepy pedophile and you want to avoid this too?

Are you for serial right now?

I want this brought up on national television 100 percent.

i want the Biden clan strung up in the gallows immediately after.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points

Runs in the family....Joe has been touching young girls for years. Disguised as "innocent" touching/hugging.

His son is the apple from the tree.

But honestly, I see over and over...ppl are not voting for Biden as they are as much for a vote against Trump. You could put Snoopy up against Trump and they would vote him in as an alternative.

Biden is just an alternative.

That's why I think Trump will win. Bc no one really wants Biden and no one is excited to vote for him.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    Rep Points

If this was one of trumps kids this is all the news would be talking about 24/7 its really bizarre how they arent covering this at all. its really bizarre that people are looking the other way on this and the fact that they were selling the vice presidents influence. talk about deplorable, hey but trumps a racist right lets talk about that

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,211 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    If this was one of trumps kids this is all the news would be talking about 24/7 its really bizarre how they arent covering this at all. its really bizarre that people are looking the other way on this and the fact that they were selling the vice presidents influence. talk about deplorable, hey but trumps a racist right lets talk about that
    well the difference is, they have different platforms and they're able to smear Trump at the same time censoring information.. Rudy Giuliani is singly handedly right now doing more damage than all of the networks combined did to Trump.. everybody is expecting Trump to go up there and be his typical self by just going on and on. let Rudy Giuliani and the rest of the goons do all the damage, they are doing the special ops the dirty work, if Trump goes in there with a different approach looking more professional and serious, it will be checkmate. Trump has the advantage, Biden looks awful right now and we all know there's no recovery, talking about the same issue is not going to make him look any worse, he needs to pick him apart in a different way, this way they seal the deal that it's completely in the bag. they already destroyed his infrastructure, they dismantled his family and his morals, now it's time to chip away at his policies..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    well the difference is, they have different platforms and they're able to smear Trump at the same time censoring information.. Rudy Giuliani is singly handedly right now doing more damage than all of the networks combined did to Trump.. everybody is expecting Trump to go up there and be his typical self by just going on and on. let Rudy Giuliani and the rest of the goons do all the damage, they are doing the special ops the dirty work, if Trump goes in there with a different approach looking more professional and serious, it will be checkmate. Trump has the advantage, Biden looks awful right now and we all know there's no recovery, talking about the same issue is not going to make him look any worse, he needs to pick him apart in a different way, this way they seal the deal that it's completely in the bag. they already destroyed his infrastructure, they dismantled his family and his morals, now it's time to chip away at his policies..
    I think it would be checkmate on biden, its proven he has meltdowns over real questions, the media will only ask about what flavor ice cream he likes. this debate was supposed to be about foreign policy, so payoffs and hunters crimes are relevent

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,211 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I think it would be checkmate on biden, its proven he has meltdowns over real questions, the media will only ask about what flavor ice cream he likes. this debate was supposed to be about foreign policy, so payoffs and hunters crimes are relevent
    I'm not saying they're not relevant and I'm not saying not to mention them.. but there's a lot of other opportunity here. the hunter crime should absolutely be a part of it but I would hate to see him waste his entire time on it because he just repeats himself.. like I do..