• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back in stock limited supply!!!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BACK IN STOCK!! LIMITED SUPPLY!
Straightupkratom
8KCDAqz.jpg

SALE PRICE! PLUS
APPLY DISCOUNT CODE:
MACE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 100
Old Forest White Hulu
250 grams (8.8 ounces)
For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from mature trees in the region of Hulu along the Kapuas river banks.
TESTED AT 1.73 MITRAGYNINE.
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!
Proven clean and Pure!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/old_forest_white_hulu/

I’m on this like white on rice, no pun ;)

How is their red maeng da kratom. I just ordered some of that. Heard good things.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

How is their red maeng da kratom. I just ordered some of that. Heard good things.

I know for a fact that all SUK gets tested at various data points that guarantee you fresh, safe, and the strongest KRATOM around.

I'll go on limb here and say I've used kratom before and loved it works great for pain and at higher doses gives me a weak pain pill high like I took a hydro with out the light dizzy feeling just a nice comfortable fuck the world feeling

Red is very highly rated. Best as an evening strain..
Has always been one of my favorites

IML Gear Cream!
Red is very highly rated. Best as an evening strain..
Has always been one of my favorites
Something best taking before bed then, How is it for pain.? Occasionally deal with knee and back pain from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Something best taking before bed then, How is it for pain.? Occasionally deal with knee and back pain from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Reds are best for pain reduction.

Back