• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

usps and dvds?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is anyone concerned about shipping with all the bullshit going on with the elections, I got 2 ballots for people who dont live here and now every week I am noticing mail that isnt for us in my box, kinda concerned about placing an order and my dvds showing up at the wrong address

is anyone concerned about shipping with all the bullshit going on with the elections, I got 2 ballots for people who dont live here and now every week I am noticing mail that isnt for us in my box, kinda concerned about placing an order and my dvds showing up at the wrong address

It’s a good time for concern imo take that at face value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week my friend here in Nevada got a letter for an address in Utah.
He opened it and it was a money order for $155.00.
The sender was ordering a home made doggie bed. He called the lady and she said she even went to the Post Office to mail it.

My USPS driver is either drunk or high because I rarely get the correct mail at my home address. Its a no for me.

I ship packages everyday for my side hustle business and tracked 1st class or above packages always make it. Some end up on the wrong side of the country but they find their way home eventually.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I recently got a ballot in my box for a prior tenant, so I dutifully notified my local clerk's office and mailed it back to them. Not to mention a package that was placed at my door that actually belonged to a tenant one floor below mine.

Seems USPS has lost its mind.

I recently got a ballot in my box for a prior tenant, so I dutifully notified my local clerk's office and mailed it back to them. Not to mention a package that was placed at my door that actually belonged to a tenant one floor below mine.

Seems USPS has lost its mind.

It's a poorly run, overpaid employees, government agency that keeps being bailed out. It hemorrhages money, poor, unreliable service for the most part. That's why Trump wanted to not give them another massive bailout of funding. As you can see it needs a massive overhaul. It's been this way for a long time.

I have shipped with USPS for about 8 years now.

Thousands of packages.(Legal supplements for the record) I have had to file hundreds of complaints and I have prob made 25+ with consumer affairs.

Last year I sent a pack to my in-laws (insured) overseas. It never even made it out of the facility. When I went to file for Insurance they deleted my complaint and the tracking from the data base. I had to go in person and show the Post Master the original receipts.

I never got refunded on the $100 shipping and the pack that was worth about $400.

Let me assure you this is not the first time this has happened.

USPS, DMV, or Paypal. Those have to be in my top 3 of worst companies on Earth. I despise all of them equally.

IML Gear Cream!
I sent package to Czech Republic from Mexico and three days later the same type of package from San Diego. The Mexican post pack cost $7 and the USPs one $35. The Mexican one arrived almost 6 weeks later and the USPS one 6 weeks after that.
On Aug 2nd I mailed a pair of similar packages to myself here in Mexico from Tampa and Dallas. Neither has arrived as yet or likely ever will. Thos packages cost me almost $100 total to ship both.
All the above packages were just padded envelopes with three HPLC vials in them.

I used to believe that USPS was a great deal and Mexican post a joke. Now the opposite is true.

My items from China take 6-8 weeks sometimes directly to me here but the always arrive sooner or later.

USPS international “tracking” is a joke.

damn this is even worse than I thought, just placed an order for my favorite dvds and that day got more mail for folks that dont live here and got me worried, but after yinz stories now I'm even more worried

It's a poorly run, overpaid employees, government agency that keeps being bailed out. It hemorrhages money, poor, unreliable service for the most part. That's why Trump wanted to not give them another massive bailout of funding. As you can see it needs a massive overhaul. It's been this way for a long time.
Yeah sadly that's true and the USPS needs to be shaken up and time for major change.

Back