Pharmacom Store

Best bulking cycle stack you ever used?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's to say what's "overkill"? Ive never carried as much muscle as this guy so who am I to say how much gear it should take to get there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Im anticipating my next blast to be my best but we will see how it goes. Ill def be in new territory on dosage and calories.

TIPP - 1500 mg
    EQ - 1500 mg
    Proviron - 50 mg

Tren and anadrol added in later on - not at the same time. They both tend to make me a bit of a disagreeable bastard so both together would be a disaster. 100 mg day on the drol, no more than 50/day on the tren.

No GH or insulin yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

I think my best cycle to date was still my first. 500 mg axio test E with some OTC superdrol for the first 30 days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Man my favorite one is pretty simple. Not no 20 years long pro career IFBB pro stint of abuse. Simple just gym rat cycle. I eat a ton on this. Baked chicken from the store and cookies helps.

Equipoise 500 mg/w
    Test E 400 mg/w
    NPP 300 mg/w
    GH 1-2 iu 5d/w

Best response was 195 to 230 in 8 weeks after being off for 4 months. The cruise for 4 weeks and cut while growing with Test C/Mast E/ Stanozolol plus peptides for another 8 weeks. Simple simon. Before I got old generally the approach would land me at 215-218 at 8-9% BF. Then I got old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Before I got old generally the approach would land me at 215-218 at 8-9% BF. Then I got old.
    It's here before we know it and then there is no going back . . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Who's to say what's "overkill"? Ive never carried as much muscle as this guy so who am I to say how much gear it should take to get there?
    when i was 22 yrs old i did a cycle of test,d-dol and anavar 1st cycle ever( 35 yrs ago) 1 gram test e-80 mgs d-bol-50 mg var. gained 33 lbs in 10 wks- went up 100 lbs on bench- couldn't wear any of my clothes- had to wear sweat pants my legs were so big. if someone can do that on that amount of gear than you can't tell me u need twice that much plus gh,tren deca @ these ridiculous amounts to do the same thing. But go ahead bro- learn the hard way-heart failure,kidney failure, liver failure etc.-i've seen it happen. but blast away man-i don't give a shit. i just don't want some young guy looking @ this and thinking he HAS to do THAT much gear to get big, because u absolutely DO NOT! THAT'S ALL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    when i was 22 yrs old i did a cycle of test,d-dol and anavar 1st cycle ever( 35 yrs ago) 1 gram test e-80 mgs d-bol-50 mg var. gained 33 lbs in 10 wks- went up 100 lbs on bench- couldn't wear any of my clothes- had to wear sweat pants my legs were so big. if someone can do that on that amount of gear than you can't tell me u need twice that much plus gh,tren deca @ these ridiculous amounts to do the same thing. But go ahead bro- learn the hard way-heart failure,kidney failure, liver failure etc.-i've seen it happen. but blast away man-i don't give a shit. i just don't want some young guy looking @ this and thinking he HAS to do THAT much gear to get big, because u absolutely DO NOT! THAT'S ALL

But that was your FIRST cycle.

Once you add 20, 30, 40, or 50 pounds of muscle to your frame, good luck adding another 33 pounds even over a decade, and you surely are not going to do it with the exact same thing you used on your very first ever cycle.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,930 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    30lbs of pure muscle, with no water or fat is impressive, even for some of the top pros. Would love to see a before/after.

MPMD just posted this to compare what 15lbs of actual muscle is and has a good dialog on weight vs. pure muscle:
    Muscle is 70% water.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Still waiting on my favorite cycle. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks alot for all the words . Im just another one like all of you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    But that was your FIRST cycle.

Once you add 20, 30, 40, or 50 pounds of muscle to your frame, good luck adding another 33 pounds even over a decade, and you surely are not going to do it with the exact same thing you used on your very first ever cycle.
    yeah man-I understand just about everyone has their best cycle on their first cycle-especially the weight gain- ALL I'm trying to do is keep someone who is new/inexperienced from doing this much gear bro. I personally don't care what this guy or anybody else does as far as what amt. of gear they want to use-that's certainly their choice. But it's still my op. that this is a dangerous amt., no matter your exp. level. And nobody has to agree w/ me- like I said, blast away- just be ready too face the consequences- btw- I def. agree w/ your statement- that once that initial blast is done, u will need more/xtra/diff. gear to go much farther.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    yeah man-I understand just about everyone has their best cycle on their first cycle-especially the weight gain- ALL I'm trying to do is keep someone who is new/inexperienced from doing this much gear bro. I personally don't care what this guy or anybody else does as far as what amt. of gear they want to use-that's certainly their choice. But it's still my op. that this is a dangerous amt., no matter your exp. level. And nobody has to agree w/ me- like I said, blast away- just be ready too face the consequences- btw- I def. agree w/ your statement- that once that initial blast is done, u will need more/xtra/diff. gear to go much farther.
    Well said and important distinctions pointed out.

Monstro is a pro body-builder, looking the way he does is how he earns a living or at least monetizes it in some way. Yea, that is a shit load of gear and I can't imagine ever taking that much and literally get nervous even thinking about doing a cycle such as that. But this guy is obviously pursuing goals in the BB world and to get there believes those gear amounts are beneficial to reaching those goals.

So yea, for guys getting into gear or are curious, very important to note that a monstrous Monstro cycle will pretty much never, ever be fit for you...lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Well said and important distinctions pointed out.

Monstro is a pro body-builder, looking the way he does is how he earns a living or at least monetizes it in some way. Yea, that is a shit load of gear and I can't imagine ever taking that much and literally get nervous even thinking about doing a cycle such as that. But this guy is obviously pursuing goals in the BB world and to get there believes those gear amounts are beneficial to reaching those goals.

So yea, for guys getting into gear or are curious, very important to note that a monstrous Monstro cycle will pretty much never, ever be fit for you...lol.
    It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Tell me what you best bulking stack you ever used to put on real mass, including peptides , hgh , all drugs ( every detail ) and what gains you have . Put the dosages if you remember .

For me at 2020 (Euro Pharmacies )
    Test 1750mg week
    Deca 1000mg week
    Tri-Tren 700mg week
    Dianabol 70mg
    Hgh 15ius
    Lantus
    CJC1295 DAC all bottle week
    Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
    Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb

Monstro,

Ever get any blood pressure issues? If so, how did you address it?

My blood pressure rises on much smaller amounts . . . I have it well under control now, but I cannot imagine what it would take to control it with 1750 test and 1000 deca plus all the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.
    Yea man, for sure. The guy is the real deal and it's definitely interesting taking a peek into the, at least to me and my non-pro lifestyle, extreme methods. Monstro obviously has something offer in terms of advice.