• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best bulking cycle stack you ever used?

IML Gear Cream!
Muscle is 70% water.

True, but I gather the intent of the vid is showing the dichotomy between water in muscle and subcutaneous water, which are often both lumped into 'weight'. Not the case with the OP as its obvious he's not carrying extra sub-q water.

Test ISO @900
Tren HEX @350
NPP @450
Mast @350
Adex 0.5 3x

16 wks

230start - 256lbs end. 5'11 height

Got fatter, but also gained quite alot of lbm. Was a good run and believe it or not, pretty low amount of sides all the way to the end.
fc123adc475e06bb20e855f1ddaf303a.jpg
46cfcbc55f7dc204e18e47b186128926.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Test ISO @900
Tren HEX @350
NPP @450
Mast @350
Adex 0.5 3x

16 wks

Got fatter, but also gained quite alot of lbm. Was a good run and believe it or not, pretty low amount of sides all the way to the end.

Nice little paradise going on in that yard bro...

That a year round set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little paradise going on in that yard bro...

That a year round set up?

Everything goes in storage in winter..but it's so fucking hot here 7/8 months a year, the pool gets alot of use

Lifter916 is just an opinion but i think you will see much more results on your cycle and diet if you now do good diet and reduce alot body fat and then after go for a good bulking and then your gains will be solid and quality gains .

Lifter916 is just an opinion but i think you will see much more results on your cycle and diet if you now do good diet and reduce alot body fat and then after go for a good bulking and then your gains will be solid and quality gains .
Agreed.. I'm cutting for the next 16 wks+.. covid19 thru me for a loop. My gym finally reopened so no excuses. Goal is to sit at 10-12% BF by next summer

Test ISO @900
Tren HEX @350
NPP @450
Mast @350
Adex 0.5 3x

16 wks

Do you by chance workout with heavy weight and low reps?

Ya I'm one of those guys. Always pushing for higher numbers. Sure as hell I'm no bodybuilder, but I can throw around some good weight. Just love to lift and the lifestyle.

It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.

Yea, you look like a big power guy. If you said you were 6'3 instead of 5'11 I would say you are a prime O-line build.

Get Shredded!
Test ISO @900
Tren HEX @350
NPP @450
Mast @350
Adex 0.5 3x

16 wks

Lifter knows what’s up. Hex/iso/npp!! Wonder what 3 - 10iu IM rHgh injections would do along with its two partners..??

Max

It is a huge benefit to get a little insight, just a peek, into a world that is pretty foreign to those of us who are just puffy gym rats or lower level amateur competitors. Everybody reading is curious.

And I would be genuinely shocked if some newbie honestly tried to copy Monstro's cycle. The growth hormone expense alone would be quite a deterrent.

600 test E and 600 deca is the most gear I've used and was only able to sustain that dose for about 6 weeks before reducing.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened or what did you feel to reduce?

People claim that pros are genetic gifted and yes they are , not because they grow with less gear but because they can handle much more gear than me and you without sides . Argon if you cant handle 600mg each is because your body is not genetic prepared to be bodybuilders , because this is a beginner dose . My first cycle was 750mg test + 600mg deca + 30mg dbol and i put 30kg of weight in 16 weeks , no sides just loss libido

People claim that pros are genetic gifted and yes they are , not because they grow with less gear but because they can handle much more gear than me and you without sides . Argon if you cant handle 600mg each is because your body is not genetic prepared to be bodybuilders , because this is a beginner dose . My first cycle was 750mg test + 600mg deca + 30mg dbol and i put 30kg of weight in 16 weeks , no sides just loss libido
A beginner cycle??? Seriously??
A beginner cycle should just be 500mg test/wk nothing else then slowly progress from there. Remember there are lot of young/inexperienced idiots reading these forums and they think more is always better.

The quantity depends on alot factors , muscle size , age, but first cycle is your best cycle in life so do it well , use enough gear and eat ALOT , sleep ALOT and train like a maniac

The quantity depends on alot factors , muscle size , age, but first cycle is your best cycle in life so do it well , use enough gear and eat ALOT , sleep ALOT and train like a maniac
Yes I agree, if someone reaches their genetic potential by learning how to train and eat properly. But most people don’t especially young morons who train for 10 months and want to get “jacked” so they read they should be taking 1000 mg test and 1000mg deca and 800mg tren and a 150mgs Anadrol etc etc etc.

Yes I agree, if someone reaches their genetic potential by learning how to train and eat properly. But most people don’t especially young morons who train for 10 months and want to get “jacked” so they read they should be taking 1000 mg test and 1000mg deca and 800mg tren and a 150mgs Anadrol etc etc etc.

Usually the quicker you blow up, the quicker you shrink when you come off. How many guys you know that ran SD back when it was legal, put on 30 pounds in 3 weeks, and then ended up keeping 5? If that..

That's why having the base is important before you start cycling.. and then you gradually progress to bigger cycle, high doses, ect.

The most I’ve ever taken was 1g/week of test with 50/mg a day of anadroil and I felt like I was juiced outta my mind. (6’6” 280lbs) you guys are nuts taking all that, haha. You make me feel like I gotta step up my game!

Sorry to said but doing a big cycle or doing a small one when you came off you lose all you gain because the gains you have are not natural , to keep gains you need to stay ON . or just keep your natural level and stay healthy

IML Gear Cream!
Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius

nevermind all the other shit you run, how in the hell did you survive with 2 19 nors at that many MGs. just asking. If I was able to handle over 500mg of tren I would suspect its under dosed or bunk

Wow, 66 pounds in 16 weeks! That has to be a record for a first cycle. You must have looked like an entirely different person.

That is pretty close to what Dorian Yates ran in his prime.. so yeah a "beginner cycle"

The first cycle if you use enough gear, all the food you can eat and train basic and heavy is very easy to grow alot and look like another person yes

Back