• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best AI to use and when?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Arimidex and Letro are liver toxic and causes rebound after stop
Aromasin is healthier
Tamoxifen reduce only estrogen in nipples and reduce IGF 30% ( this is very bad on bulking )

I need your opinion on :
What is the best optios for gyno?
What is the best option pre contest ?
Best option to use in super high dose test +2gr ?

We all know most top athletes use over 5gr gear week but some of them have gland removed , which they use?

It is true that hgh at high dosages we can use more anabolics without estrogen problems?

GH15 claim we should use only masteron to control ( increase the dosage if you increase the test dosage to ) ?

I know most people here do cycles to look good not to be a beast top athlete but if we know what pros do is much more easy to understand a beginner program

so this will all be personal opinion but here goes...

for gyno: letro for e2 and/or reloxifine to reverse the gyno. ... once under control... use asin (least toxic and mostly sides free)

pre-contest: hell if was going into comps id use letro (high amount of gear = high e... letro smashes e)

best option for super high test 2+g/week: id say 25mgx2/week of aromasin.

side-note: nolva has been linked to commonly caused permanent vision problems. but will stop e from attaching to breast tissue. and its cheap.

hgh increases prolactin which will require caber NOT adex or asin as those 2 handle e, not prolactin/progesterone

thats all i got

I’m not big into using Arimidex at all to be honest. I prefer aromasin over it anyday of the week. Luckily ive never had to use letro.

Good write up bro!

The 3 AI’s to choose from are Aromasin, Arimidex, and Letro. Wouldnt even put Nolva on this list.

With that being said Letro is extremely strong and I’d also not recommend it unless you do bloods often and can figure out exactly what works for you.

So the choices are Aromasin and Arimidex. And in my experiences Aromasin is a lot easier to dose.

This is from my personal experience so these numbers wont work for everyone but:

500mg of Test and below 12.5mg EOD
500mg of Test or higher 25mg EOD
1,000mg of Test or higher 25mg ED

This has worked for me for pre contest, and to prevent gyno. Remember this is my personal opinion and I figured out these doses through bloods. My gym partner prefers Arimidex and says because hes more prone to gyno it works better. Real way to figure this answer out is to do one cycle with Aromsin and get bloods and then do another cycle with Arimidex and get bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate AI and i always said use only when needed because niot helthy , kill gains, destroy joints and you fell like a zombie all day

If I use at all I use aromasin. 12.5 mgs the day after a shot. No more than that and I never use adex or anything else, I have used nolva to reverse a small lump once way back when I never used an AI at all.

I hate AI and i always said use only when needed because niot helthy , kill gains, destroy joints and you fell like a zombie all day
I use AI only precontest or if needed (but it hasn't been "needed")

The best AI offseason is NONE ( dont use it ), use only if you got gyno sides . It kills your gains andn your health, sex drive , energy. If you dont need it dont use it

The 3 AI’s to choose from are Aromasin, Arimidex, and Letro. Wouldnt even put Nolva on this list.

With that being said Letro is extremely strong and I’d also not recommend it unless you do bloods often and can figure out exactly what works for you.

So the choices are Aromasin and Arimidex. And in my experiences Aromasin is a lot easier to dose.

This is from my personal experience so these numbers wont work for everyone but:

500mg of Test and below 12.5mg EOD
500mg of Test or higher 25mg EOD
1,000mg of Test or higher 25mg ED

This has worked for me for pre contest, and to prevent gyno. Remember this is my personal opinion and I figured out these doses through bloods. My gym partner prefers Arimidex and says because hes more prone to gyno it works better. Real way to figure this answer out is to do one cycle with Aromsin and get bloods and then do another cycle with Arimidex and get bloods.

I’m on
500mg test e
400mg Deca
50mg Anavar

I am beginning to notice gyno and sensitivity and I have adex in 1mg. Was thinking about doing 1mg EOD. I’ve never heard of people taking that much adex (12.5mg)

I started some nolva a few days ago until I got some AI. Is it ok to just stop it tomorrow and start the ai..?

I’m on
500mg test e
400mg Deca
50mg Anavar

I am beginning to notice gyno and sensitivity and I have adex in 1mg. Was thinking about doing 1mg EOD. I’ve never heard of people taking that much adex (12.5mg)

I started some nolva a few days ago until I got some AI. Is it ok to just stop it tomorrow and start the ai..?

Bloods are the only way to really tell. But 1mg of Adex EOD is common.

Yes stop Nolva and start adex 1mg EOD.

Not sure what you meant by 12.5mg, I think your confusing that with half of Aromasin which is 25mg each

IML Gear Cream!
side-note: nolva has been linked to commonly caused permanent vision problems. but will stop e from attaching to breast tissue. and its cheap.

thats all i got

Is this actually true? I generally do Nolva for PCT and I've never heard this before.

Is this actually true? I generally do Nolva for PCT and I've never heard this before.
In my exp., nolva works great for minor gyno issues. not saying it's not true, but i've never heard of the vision thing. And i've used nolva just about every time i've used d-bol. BUT- just a small amount until symptoms subside. as far as I know, most guys still use it for pct. btw- I can see just fine- but it's always poss. this is new info. and I just haven't seen it.

Only contribution to this thread I have is that Nolvadex works 100% in dealing with gyno/lumps. Had a small, small lump under left pec a couple months back due to a cycle, started nolvadex 25mg/week, and the lump literally went away after a couple weeks and then I stopped taking it. Hasn't been back since. I know this was a crude solution, not based on a protocol, but it worked.

Last edited:
Since Vision said Tamox is great and should be forst option for sides of gyno i use it and amazing , but when you have a lump is better to add letro with the tamox and reduce the lump

Back