Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points

What’s your goals this fall?

I really want to put on 15lbs of lean muscle while keeping moderate bf between 12-15 percent. I want to really bring up my legs/ calves these next four months. I’m trying to put together a cycle for growth. Definitely NPP included, and hopefully some HgH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,156 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I really want to put on 15lbs of lean muscle while keeping moderate bf between 12-15 percent. I want to really bring up my legs/ calves these next four months. I’m trying to put together a cycle for growth. Definitely NPP included, and hopefully some HgH.

To get big and nasty! Of course using EP gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Welllll since you asked
    My goals are to trim down and get tight again because honestly since corona and no income for like 5 months depression payed me a visit and I stopped working out and totally went off any kinda Diet consisting of food that was based on anything other than just whatever. I lost muscle mass, gained fat, got older, and fukt up n backslid after being clean for over five years and by backslid i mean likei was doing an 8 ball of heroin every day n 1/2 to 2 days. But all better now and back on track have been for some time now tha k God because without the Lords help I would definitely be dead. They had to smash my car window to get me out because i overdosed parked in front of my condo they said they shot me with 4 or 5 things of narcan and couldn’t get me to respond. I was all blue and shit. Stupid i know but hey sometimes i mess up nobody’s perfect and i thank God everyday for all the times he’s saved my life and all that he has blessed me with.
    So moving forward my Goals which i always reach when i set them and apply myself“we all should”are to actually get bigger but lose a little weight and see how that feels, really expand my business to where i have 3-4 crews running allday everyday plus start a supply store so i can make money on both ends the sides and the middle
    Never give up, never quit..... BAMN

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts
    Rep Points

My goal is to be consistent.

Consistent with cardio
    Consistent with workouts
    Consistent with food

Happy where my body is. Have lost 12lbs and still jacked

But with having a family, sick kids that stay home, then you get sick etc....I just want to be consistent during my next blast. That would make me happy.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Welllll since you asked
    My goals are to trim down and get tight again because honestly since corona and no income for like 5 months depression payed me a visit and I stopped working out and totally went off any kinda Diet consisting of food that was based on anything other than just whatever. I lost muscle mass, gained fat, got older, and fukt up n backslid after being clean for over five years and by backslid i mean likei was doing an 8 ball of heroin every day n 1/2 to 2 days. But all better now and back on track have been for some time now tha k God because without the Lords help I would definitely be dead. They had to smash my car window to get me out because i overdosed parked in front of my condo they said they shot me with 4 or 5 things of narcan and couldn’t get me to respond. I was all blue and shit. Stupid i know but hey sometimes i mess up nobody’s perfect and i thank God everyday for all the times he’s saved my life and all that he has blessed me with.
    So moving forward my Goals which i always reach when i set them and apply myself“we all should”are to actually get bigger but lose a little weight and see how that feels, really expand my business to where i have 3-4 crews running allday everyday plus start a supply store so i can make money on both ends the sides and the middle

Damn bro!! That's A LOT of narcan! If u were blue ur lucky to be alive. I know that struggle all too well!! Glad ur ok and back!! This me just 4 years ago maybe lil more

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts
    Rep Points

I plan to try and get a lil fluffy this winter. Outside of jail I've never done it so we'll see how it goes. Legs and arms are the goal

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

Welllll since you asked

It's a long fight ... Because your brain in the first time think about it everytime.

I know well this domain, heroin and lot opiate have a impact on hypophyse, your lose lot bodyweight and muscle.

Sport has an important role for the recovery because he's stimulate some hormone incluted testosterone, endorphine and some other things.

I hope the best for you, take care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,838 Posts
    Rep Points

Collect all the equipment I need (leg attachment, seated calf raise, lat pull down pulley attachment), get back in fighting shape, be happy..... and world domination. That’s about it.

also I want to make my marriage more like it was before we got married... less hostility, more sex....

got any thing for any of the above, lemme know 😉

also I want all my friends on ASF to be safe and healthy and to replace the negative with positive and to reach their goals!

live free or die brothers

much love ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

To enter my first contests and win some of the categories then take a health break before adding more size for 2021.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Collect all the equipment I need (leg attachment, seated calf raise, lat pull down pulley attachment), get back in fighting shape, be happy..... and world domination. That’s about it.

also I want to make my marriage more like it was before we got married... less hostility, more sex....

got any thing for any of the above, lemme know

also I want all my friends on ASF to be safe and healthy and to replace the negative with positive and to reach their goals!

live free or die brothers

much love
    If you got a garage or building with exposed trusses/2×4s just get some pulleys and cable and screw into the structure. Thats what I did and worked great until gyms opened back up

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Welllll since you asked

Good to have you back Dale. At least you know your downfall and picked yourself back up. I went through kind of the same thing when my house flooded in 2016 except the heroine was cocaine. I’m glad to put all that behind me and I’m glad to see you did the same.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    My goal is to be consistent.

Consistent with cardio
    Consistent with workouts
    Consistent with food

Happy where my body is. Have lost 12lbs and still jacked

But with having a family, sick kids that stay home, then you get sick etc....I just want to be consistent during my next blast. That would make me happy.

Im with you bro! I have three kids and something always going on with one of them. Shits hard to get a workout in sometimes.