• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

This video is a game changer - Rudy Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This video has been posted on the net and deleted many times over, some how this one survived..
A must watch..

One of Biden's partners is a communist Chinese spy. This is getting unreal.

One of Biden's partners is a communist Chinese spy. This is getting unreal.

do you have an article on that so I can read about it because I want to learn as much as I possibly can about this because this is getting out of hand..

do you have an article on that so I can read about it because I want to learn as much as I possibly can about this because this is getting out of hand..
Its in the video in the first post but Im sure you can Google it

*edit, you may need to use Duck duck go to do the search as big tech (the CCP) is blocking some of the content.

And I have a feeling nothing is going to happen to Joe or Hunter Biden, the entire thing will get swept under the rug and forgotten about.

And I have a feeling nothing is going to happen to Joe or Hunter Biden, the entire thing will get swept under the rug and forgotten about.
I imagine after the next debate it will likely become more mainstream news. Everyone is going to watch Trump bring it up.

I imagine after the next debate it will likely become more mainstream news. Everyone is going to watch Trump bring it up.

Yeah but after listening to Rudy talk about this last night and say he gave all of this info to the FBI back in January and nothing has been done since makes me think nothing will be.

Yeah but after listening to Rudy talk about this last night and say he gave all of this info to the FBI back in January and nothing has been done since makes me think nothing will be.

I was just telling a member from here yesterday the same thing, and that's what troubles me most is the fact that diddly squat was done.. it took numerous letters being sent out in order to get people's attention, and the only people to respond was Giuliani in his party... it almost got swept under the rug entirely by the FBI and everybody who was notified thereafter.. it appears to be no one wants to touch this with a 10-ft pole, but why? my guess is that it will destroy careers with extortion, unlike the rest Giuliani comes from an area where he's all too familiar with extortions..

Its in the video in the first post but Im sure you can Google it

*edit, you may need to use Duck duck go to do the search as big tech (the CCP) is blocking some of the content.

thank you for the suggestion, this was the problem I was having trying to find a lot of information yesterday.. everything was being blocked and I was lucky I came across this after a massive hunt because the original video I scene was on YouTube, and they had to word the name entitled differently, it resembled people's names and question but it was spelled wrong.. it had about a thousand viewers in a couple hours and it went back to look at it and it was gone...

IML Gear Cream!
Biden is just running standard operating procedure for a politician. I hope he gets buried in gitmo but according to Barrโ€™s most recent โ€œdo nothingโ€ and the FBI โ€œdo nothingโ€ this asf thread is likely as far as it goes

Good find vision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is incredible, but I agree that it's likely that nothing will be done. Our government continues to become more and more corrupt as the years go by. And the corruptions seems to spread throughout all government agencies such as the FBI, the CIA, and the IRS. Unfortunately it's become a very DEEP swamp of corruption which revolves around who gets paid off with both the tax payers' dollars, and with foreign governments' bribes and pay offs. Most of our government is up for sale to the highest bidder(s) on a continual basis, and to make matters worse, most of the media in the USA is in lock step with it hand in hand.

This is incredible, but I agree that it's likely that nothing will be done. Our government continues to become more and more corrupt as the years go by. And the corruptions seems to spread throughout all government agencies such as the FBI, the CIA, and the IRS. Unfortunately it's become a very DEEP swamp of corruption which revolves around who gets paid off with both the tax payers' dollars, and with foreign governments' bribes and pay offs. Most of our government is up for sale to the highest bidder(s) on a continual basis, and to make matters worse, most of the media in the USA is in lock step with it hand in hand.

Itโ€™s easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find the truth on any msm channel regardless of which lying idiot is speaking ... the only one I can think of atm is Tucker Carlson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...let me add that one of the biggest problems with things like this is that a portion of the people that would be in charge with any investigation of things like this, are also guilty of the same type of corruption themselves. Therefore many of them will not make any sincere effort to uncover nor to bring up charges against, nor prosecute individuals such as the Bidens. So when a number of the investigators are also guilty of similar corruption, what hope can we possibly have of justice ever being served? As much as our President recognizes and wants to drain the corrupted swamp, IDK if he will ever get enough cooperation from anyone on either side of the isle to carry out that drainage. And he cannot do it alone. Nobody can but God himself by his HolyGhost. No joke.

...let me add that one of the biggest problems with things like this is that a portion of the people that would be in charge with any investigation of things like this, are also guilty of the same type of corruption themselves. Therefore many of them will not make any sincere effort to uncover nor to bring up charges against, nor prosecute individuals such as the Bidens. So when a number of the investigators are also guilty of similar corruption, what hope can we possibly have of justice ever being served? As much as our President recognizes and wants to drain the corrupted swamp, IDK if he will ever get enough cooperation from anyone on either side of the isle to carry out that drainage. And he cannot do it alone. Nobody can but God himself by his HolyGhost. No joke.

Agreed, the blackmail list in Washington must be thicker than a full set of encyclopedias. there will be no peace, no justice until He/Jesus returns. none.

I read yesterday, the portion of the next debate on foreign policy was just removed... another safety net if bidens handlers actually let him debate

Agreed, the blackmail list in Washington must be thicker than a full set of encyclopedias. there will be no peace, no justice until He/Jesus returns. none.

I read yesterday, the portion of the next debate on foreign policy was just removed... another safety net if bidens handlers actually let him debate

this.. there's absolutely way too much dirt on everybody whether they are directly related or indirectly related somehow someway everybody has a paper trail , and some people have no idea there was paper trails attached to them.. they find this out later on in their careers when they go for a higher position or they try to make a move with something, that's when someone reminds them about a little something something.. even if it's innocent, it could appear entirely different on the surface.. this is how they get everyone to obey orders.. what they are doing to the population with making us obey orders by wearing masks, is kindergarten compared to what they do to people in government jobs and positions.. everybody at one point will obey, No one believes me then look at the majority of the world that are wearing masks... at one point or another a human being will submit

just to think that this stuff that they are uncovering on both one another, for the obvious reasons of the position in the White House.. imagine all of the other shit that goes on, that government officials are aware about but they overlook with other politicians because it has no consequence or bearing that they need at the moment. how much shit do they use as negotiation chips behind closed doors, just to make deals, all the while we have no clue.. do this or do that or we will expose such and such ? how about I don't do any of that because if you do expose that then I will expose this and that? checkmate..

Back