Rep Points

Phenubit for Anxiety or Depression??

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
    https://stores.gymntonic.com/phenibut-by-btp-creations/

BTP Creations
    Each Bottle = 90 capsules at 250mgs each

Directions: Use 1 capsule per day

Overview Information

Phenibut is a chemical similar to a brain chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It is used as a recreational drug and as a medicine.

Phenibut is used for anxiety, insomnia, a type of anxiety that often develops after a terrifying event (post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD), alcohol use disorder, and many other conditions. There is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. Also, using phenibut can be addictive.

How does it work?

Phenibut is similar to the brain chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Research in humans shows that it might decrease anxiety and have other effects on the body.

Phenibut can cause dependence when taken regularly. People who use phenibut regularly and then stop taking it may experience withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms can include decreased appetite, nausea, muscle aches, anxiety, agitation, trouble sleeping, and seizures.
    Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn't enough reliable information to know if phenibut is safe to use when pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Reviews

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    3/30/2020 3:37:32 PM

Reviewer: takemeHi-er, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)
    Effectiveness
    Current Rating: 5

Ease of Use

Satisfaction

Comment:
    I have been having a hard time with the lockdown in place. I snapped at my wife pretty badly last night. I wanted to escape. I took 500 mg and prepared myself for bed at 530 pm. Some incredible dreams and the most incredible sleep ever. I have to say it had a profound impact on my perceptions of life. This will be forever in my inventory. I really appreciate those that have left reviews as they gave me the courage and the guidance to take a step further. I slept for almost 17 hours, only waking to use the restroom. I went somewhere during the sleep.

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    12/20/2019 5:37:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)
    Effectiveness

Ease of Use

Satisfaction

Comment:
    This was the best supplement I have taken. I have fear and anxiety. My chiropractor actually recommended it along with ER 911. It would calm me, help me think straight, helped me not to freak out when my anxiety was at it's all time high, I felt like a normal human being. I'm so upset that the FDA made them discontinue the product I used (Phenitrophic). I never had any of those side affects that people are reporting. This was hands down the only thing that would help me. It's been a ruff few months, trying to find another product. All the doctors want to do is put you on medication and then unable to function on a day to day. I'm praying I find something soon.

Source:
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...gname=PHENIBUT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Good price. I use about 500 mg of phenibut once or twice per week as a sleep aid when needed. Good for social events also if you suffer from social anxiety. Tolerance builds quickly though, so you shouldn't take more than 2 days in a row.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

I abused this stuff taking 4-5g per day. most intense withdrawals ive ever experienced. The stuff will help you sleep, help with anxiety and depression, just use RESPONSIBLY! do a quick reddit search on Quitting Phenibut for an idea of what abuse can do. like i said, in moderation, a wonderful supplement.