• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shawn Rhoden confirms he will not compete at the 2020 Mr. Olympia

Oh that sucks...hoped he would have had all his legal issues resolved.

Really sucks that you only need to be accused now days to have your life ruined and even with only his word against hers his case will be very difficult to win the only charge that you need more then beyond a reasonable doubt bs

Really sucks that you only need to be accused now days to have your life ruined and even with only his word against hers his case will be very difficult to win the only charge that you need more then beyond a reasonable doubt bs

If I were him I would be really tempted to sue everyone near me in this shit show he is on. He got proper fucked. The way I see it he got set up by a whore and her manager/pimp, he jammed his thumb in her stink slot and they jammed him up looking for a payday.

Yep that's the world we live in now sadly.

Back