Pharmacom Store


Letro vs adex which is easier to deal with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Letro vs adex which is easier to deal with

    Guys Iím trying to pick a AI for my test/Deca/var cycle. Iím 3wks in and usually around this time my nips start getting very sensitive. Which AI do you guys go to when you start getting nip issues? Whatís your dosage etc..? Any help would be greatly appreciated

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,076
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Blood test.

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,294
    Thanked in
    813 Posts
    Rep Points
    19353120

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Blood test.
    This

    What if itís e2? What if itís PL?

    But for AI am am an asin lover over Arimidex.


    SXRIPT

    Got questions or want an list
    Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,527
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,780
    Thanked in
    4,249 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy918 View Post
    Guys Iím trying to pick a AI for my test/Deca/var cycle. Iím 3wks in and usually around this time my nips start getting very sensitive. Which AI do you guys go to when you start getting nip issues? Whatís your dosage etc..? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    if you're starting to get sensitive nipples you can use any anti-estrogen you want and you can go as aggressively as you want, but nothing's going to Target and relieve the symptom as successfully as tamoxifen or its counterpart.. estrogen sensitivity doesn't always mean increased estrogen, it could simply be the initiation and activation of estrogen receptors by other mimickers, and those can be one of many things. I would highly suggest getting some tamoxifen. take the estrogen receptor out of commission period..

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points
    783147623

    Not everyone here can afford to spend a whole cycles worth of money for bloods. I am one such budget baller. Privatemblabs is looking like 200+ to get hormones and lipids alone. We all know it's best to get bloods, but some of us gotta make a decision do we want to just accept natural aging because we can't afford bloods or just do it anyway. As for OP, did u start ur cycle wi
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    6065333

    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Not everyone here can afford to spend a whole cycles worth of money for bloods. I am one such budget baller. Privatemblabs is looking like 200+ to get hormones and lipids alone. We all know it's best to get bloods, but some of us gotta make a decision do we want to just accept natural aging because we can't afford bloods or just do it anyway. As for OP, did u start ur cycle wi
    Privatemdlabs is $60-70 for f you choose quest instead of labcorp bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points
    783147623

    Butchered end of last post. Basically if u have no ai on hand u should drop to a trt test dose until u have one and know how to use it. Once u grow gyno it's there forever. Unless ur one of those silver spoon fuckers who can afford the surgery. Never start a cycle without proper ancilliaries especially if ur a low rent dirtbag like me. Guys like us are on our own and gotta keep things healthy ourselves by feel and common sense.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,301

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points
    783147623

    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Privatemdlabs is $60-70 for f you choose quest instead of labcorp bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's just for the basic testosterone test and doesn't include lipids liver kidney etc or show test above 1500. I've looked into it on multiple sites and concluded that it's way too expensive for the complete picture you want to see for health. Especially if you can't afford to get it done again in a month or two to check for improvement.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    6065333

    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    That's just for the basic testosterone test and doesn't include lipids liver kidney etc or show test above 1500. I've looked into it on multiple sites and concluded that it's way too expensive for the complete picture you want to see for health. Especially if you can't afford to get it done again in a month or two to check for improvement.
    It most definitely does have lipids. It isnít uncapped testosterone but itís a full panel. Iíve been doing this for years brother. That said, I get it if you canít afford as times can get tough. But to check health markers for 60-70 isnít too bad IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    499
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Letro

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    291

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    682
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2290100

    neither! AROMISIN!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,737

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,369
    Thanked in
    2,941 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I prefer aromasin, but when the dose gets higher adex is what I use. Letro is unnecessary imo. But bloodwork first is the right way to see where you're at

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points
    5315289

    Letro should only be used last weeks pre contest and for gyno , is so strong. use adex or exemestano during cycles

  14. #14
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Sorry guys I didnít mean to ghost the post. Had a few things come up. So itís weird I get a small knot under my nipples during a t cycle but it eventually goes away. So aromasin is probably my best bet then? Ya I wonít be getting any bloods for about a 6 weeks. I just had one before I started this cycle

    Edit:: I do have some nolv at the house. How much should o start out with?
    Last edited by Jonnyboy918; 10-21-2020 at 11:01 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,737

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,369
    Thanked in
    2,941 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy918 View Post
    Sorry guys I didnít mean to ghost the post. Had a few things come up. So itís weird I get a small knot under my nipples during a t cycle but it eventually goes away. So aromasin is probably my best bet then? Ya I wonít be getting any bloods for about a 6 weeks. I just had one before I started this cycle

    Edit:: I do have some nolv at the house. How much should o start out with?
    20mg daily to start. Single dose. If that doesn't do it bump it up to 40. I have to run it off and on all the time to keep mine down.

Similar Threads

  1. Gc letro and adex
    By 303055622lr in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2019, 03:06 PM
  2. Adex/letro
    By NAGA88 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2018, 08:20 PM
  3. Adex or letro
    By GrilledCheddar in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
  4. Adex vs letro. same or no?
    By Tong Po in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 12:02 PM
  5. Adex or Letro?
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums