• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I AM VOTING for DONALD TRUMP !!

I was just wondering how you all felt about that . whos voting for SLeepY JoE haha

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE OR START SOME PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE , MAYBE A LITTLE , BUT I AM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE . JUST WONDERING IF JOE BIDEN ACUTALLY HAS A CHANCE . I DO NOT THINK HE DOES , BUT THE NEWS SAYS HES AHEAD IN THE POLLS HOWEVER THE NEWS IS FAKE ACCORDING TO THE GUY IM VOTING FOR

Your gonna get overwhelming numbers for Trump on here. With the exceptions of a few like Kilsong, he/she is really a closet Trumpy, that refuses to come out yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have done some traveling in the past few months. Out of the the states up and down the east coast and midwest the Trump signs and support easily beats Burden and Killmala by 90% or more. Despite what the media says about the election, from what I have seen, Trump will win.

Your gonna get overwhelming numbers for Trump on here. With the exceptions of a few like Kilsong, he/she is really a closet Trumpy, that refuses to come out yet.

I'm a he.
We've traded dick pics, so I'm pretty sure u knew that.

I'm a he.
We've traded dick pics, so I'm pretty sure u knew that.
That's only because you switched my test vial out with ketamine.

I registered to vote 2 months ago. I'm voting for Trump. Some of the reasons why.
Tax breaks- I enjoy making more money weekly, yearly, the economy, strong foreign policy , passing legislation to make medicine more reasonable in pricing, the money that he invested into the VA so they can have good quality health care, the fact we haven't been in a armed conflict overseas which hasn't happened in I can't remember how long. Removing our nation from horrible trade deals. Are some of the reasons.

I have done some traveling in the past few months. Out of the the states up and down the east coast and midwest the Trump signs and support easily beats Burden and Killmala by 90% or more. Despite what the media says about the election, from what I have seen, Trump will win.

The city I live in there are Biden/Harris signs on the majority of the lawns along with usually 4 other democratics. There is a few Trump signs. But the majority of people I talk to are voting for Trump. So the silent majority might just be much bigger than what the eye sees.

The city I live in there are Biden/Harris signs on the majority of the lawns along with usually 4 other democratics. There is a few Trump signs. But the majority of people I talk to are voting for Trump. So the silent majority might just be much bigger than what the eye sees.
You are right, on the majority of people I have asked are voting Trump also. They dont want signs due to the fear of idiot protesters. My wife actually got rid of my Trump signs for fear. I'm like let them start shit but she had a good point that I'm not always here.

Get mrs bigtoe out on the gun range .... unless you’re afraid she might use that against you 🤔 ya know what.... I may have made a mistake in pushing my wife into gun ownership... sum beech

IML Gear Cream!
Are you saying I should expect to hear about MILF King in an upcoming Dateline?
Get mrs bigtoe out on the gun range .... unless you’re afraid she might use that against you 樂 ya know what.... I may have made a mistake in pushing my wife into gun ownership... sum beech

Get mrs bigtoe out on the gun range .... unless you’re afraid she might use that against you ya know what.... I may have made a mistake in pushing my wife into gun ownership... sum beech
Now we will know if you go MIA what happened. Sounds like a episode on that tv series called snapped.

We have like one house that has a Biden sign. There's a ton of Trump stuff. Problem is someone is taking them in the middle of the night. One of our neighbors found a pile on the side of the park.

We have like one house that has a Biden sign. There's a ton of Trump stuff. Problem is someone is taking them in the middle of the night. One of our neighbors found a pile on the side of the park.
Might be kids. My daughter took signs last election I made her go knock on the doors and apologize to the people she took signs from.

I did that BS as a teenager I remember taking about 100 Clinton signs and putting them in some girls yard for the poor dad to wake up to Sunday morning. We use to do alot of stupid shit. Thank god Facebook was not out back then.

Might be kids. My daughter took signs last election I made her go knock on the doors and apologize to the people she took signs from.

I did that BS as a teenager I remember taking about 100 Clinton signs and putting them in some girls yard for the poor dad to wake up to Sunday morning. We use to do alot of stupid shit. Thank god Facebook was not out back then.

Naw law enforcement issued a APB for a few cars that are involved. Just stupid people.

Trump will get his walking papers in two weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_E5183 (1).JPG
    IMG_E5183 (1).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 54
He sure will...gonna be a great day too

Pick up right where we left off
almostdone.png

Trump 2020
b2de4d33ee75bfcd56d9f2a36ae9ecb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TDS got peeps voting for a man who had ripped them and the rest of the American population off for 47 years and prolly more than likely raped kids (hunter learned it from someone I suppose) ....

twilight zone every day round here.

fuck Biden and Harris.... trump is better for everyone including you clowns that hate him so much.

democrats loved Trump when he was a demturd in NYC donating to the dnc. What a bunch of whine asses in this country.

oh that’s right... Russia, Russia , Russia!!!

TDS got peeps voting for a man who had ripped them and the rest of the American population off for 47 years and prolly more than likely raped kids (hunter learned it from someone I suppose) ....

twilight zone every day round here.

fuck Biden and Harris.... trump is better for everyone including you clowns that hate him so much.

democrats loved Trump when he was a demturd in NYC donating to the dnc. What a bunch of whine asses in this country.

oh that’s right... Russia, Russia , Russia!!!

Dems doing what that cheating X did to someone. She's like, you been cheating on me I know it! Then you find out she's screwing half the town.

This is the Dems.

“Poor kids are as smart as white kids”

“You’re not black, if you didn’t vote for me”

“I can stay hidden in my basement cause black women still l my grocery isles”

“Ol corn pop was and dude, I know about roaches”

“You know the thing” “look” “Cmon man!” “What! You wanna have a push-up contest”

“No I didn’t take a test, did you get tested for cocaine before you came on this program”

I’m how Biden Jill Biden a husband, I’m a democrat and I’m Running for us senate” im also brains dead

Fuck sleepy Joe the pedo and his pedo cracked our son too

Trump 2020 motherfuckers

So yeah I’m voting for the Trump Train 4 more years then again in 2024

Come at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riiiiiight joe..... keep on talking ya weak ass bitch. Anyone who votes for this retard deserves him 💯!

Attachments

• 7A68B6EE-D2E9-4580-9F55-1655DC1AD3C6.jpeg
    7A68B6EE-D2E9-4580-9F55-1655DC1AD3C6.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 19
Riiiiiight joe..... keep on talking ya weak ass bitch. Anyone who votes for this retard deserves him !

"Ive never discussed with my son or anyone else anything having to do with their business. Period”

-lying JoeBiden

Back