• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hunter Biden

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this guy in China predicted not only 1 but 3 hard drives will appear and will show Hunter not only involved in Financial embezzlement

He predicted in September that 3 hard drives will appear in October.

He was already correct in 1. How did he know?

He says the others will show Hunter involved in Pedophilia
and that China aka the CCP essentially set him up
W children. This guy says the info is coming within a week or two.

As a resident Conspiracy theorist.

How many of u know about this or believe it?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qFwUPA8G3Os

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-184255.png
    Screenshot_20201018-184255.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 107
Check this Info out...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-205955.png
    Screenshot_20201018-205955.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20201018-205923.png
    Screenshot_20201018-205923.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20201018-205939.png
    Screenshot_20201018-205939.png
    402.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20201018-210007.png
    Screenshot_20201018-210007.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 35
Giuliani said more is coming, He said what has been released so far is about 5% of the data.

Giuliani said more is coming, He said what has been released so far is about 5% of the data.

I’m watching him right now, the mind boggling part is how the FBI has done nothing and they’ve had all of this info since January. The corruption runs very deep.

So this guy in China predicted not only 1 but 3 hard drives will appear and will show Hunter not only involved in Financial embezzlement

He predicted in September that 3 hard drives will appear in October.

He was already correct in 1. How did he know?

He says the others will show Hunter involved in Pedophilia
and that China aka the CCP essentially set him up
W children. This guy says the info is coming within a week or two.

As a resident Conspiracy theorist.

How many of u know about this or believe it?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qFwUPA8G3Os
I think this s**t is awesome!

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

I’m watching him right now, the mind boggling part is how the FBI has done nothing and they’ve had all of this info since January. The corruption runs very deep.
nothing ever happens to these crooks besides fake suicides when shit gets to deep to spin

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Remember "The Finders"? Pedos with links to govt back in the day:

This stuff has been going on forever.

If Wray does not have a reasonable explanation for the delay Trump needs to fire him

so we can ADD pedo to the long list of "shortcomings" (Joe's word) for little Hunter. a fuckin coke headed, little kid lovin, embezzler, that takes 3 million dollars a year from a ukrainian power company-that he knows nothing about. Bet he spent that money wisely- NICE FAMILY- the Bidens- GREAT reputation for the leader of the free world's son- just gets better and better- Wait!- i hear Kumallovermealalala Harris yelling in the background right now- this can't REALLY be happening-can it??? Damn Wes,that tin foiled hat is paying off brother-keep at it bro!!

IML Gear Cream!
looks like alot of this shit is being sensored & spun by media. Typical shit. Especially social media. Try googling alot of shit on Biden & its all past shit defending him.

nothing will happen. They will spin it somehow on Trump & Biden/Harris & the left will continue to dismantle the great things about this country

1 thing that is really transparent is that the corruption is so deep the CIA & FBI are in the same pockets as the corruption .This is why nothing ever gets accomplished . In the end we just end up with a bunch of suicides or deaths & it fades off into the past like it never happened.

on with the agenda no matter the collateral damage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Remember "The Finders"? Pedos with links to govt back in the day:

This stuff has been going on forever.
shit is just unfathomable too me- these guys REALLY get turned on by 5 to 10,12 year old kids-i just don't get it-guess you have too be sick just to understand how/why this can happen. What is really scary is how often and spread out it is-seems there are ALOT of sickos over ALOT of generations- JUST DO NOT GET IT!

Attorney General Barr says special counsel not needed for Hunter Biden investigation, undercutting Trump

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/21/att...e-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe.html

Bwahahaha

Just confirms what we already knew.

We've seen some of the laptop content. We've heard from his business partner who turned in three of his phones and emails to the FBI. He also make a statement to the FBI. Its illegal to lie to the FBI punishable by 10 years in prison.

But yeah nothing here. I'm glad you guys have so much faith in government.

Attorney General Barr says special counsel not needed for Hunter Biden investigation, undercutting Trump

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/21/att...e-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe.html

Bwahahaha

Barr is leaving

He already made John Durham a special counsel in the 2016 FBI setting up Trump and blaming Russia scheme.

The new incoming AG can still do it and even NYT said the WH met and Trump met with Sidney Powell and was considering her for the lead role in the Special Counsel.

I even posted that link for you. You can't deny it, bc it's the NYT. You aren't allowed to disagree with any of your brainwashing sites...sorry, you guys made that clear. Live with it.

Oh.. No wes.. I have NO DOUBT idiot will appoint that nut job and she'll start one.
For sure.

Biden will just pardon Hunter. Why waste anymore tax dollars?

Oh.. No wes.. I have NO DOUBT idiot will appoint that nut job and she'll start one.
For sure.

I have the utmost respect for her.

Shes really very very smart, you should research her background.

I hope she convinces Trump to have Julian Assange pardoned and then also assists him in a lawsuit etc.

She really has risen to fame after digging up so much dirt on the Govt in the Michael Flynn case.

He can just fly over on air force one now to make his deal for the family lol. Probably just move to China so they can't do anything to him after that

- - - Updated - - -

But let ur ass get caught with 3 or 4 vials of test and ur ass is going to jail

They pay better than Trump plain and simple plus u can't get in trouble with the president on ur side

Back