• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thought on this?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know this dude is a crazy conspiracy theorist but watch this video and let me know your thoughts.

https://2020electioncenter.com/watch?id=5f8b7cca9d7ca5144824dc5e&fb

That's the thing about crazy conspiracy theorists...it's usually based on facts. It's what they do with the facts that might make them seem crazy. Of course he points out that he is told no one will believe it, it makes you look crazy.

I'd say the majority of the video is plausible. And I did take the time to watch the entire thing. Probably the only hope Hunter has at this point is that all of this will be buried by the election in a few weeks. And it probably will be buried. People have already forgotten and moved on from Epstein. Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested and we've heard zero in the media since that happened. No one wants to hear that children are being molested...or worse, molested AND tortured. People have to turn off that part of their brain so they can continue to function as a parent and in society. Otherwise, they'd have to deal with it. They'd have to tell their children that monsters DO exist and they need to be afraid. They'd have to take up pitchforks and torches to go kill the monsters. People don't want to do that. They want an easy job, buy everything at walmart, and go home and watch tv. It's easier to not believe what is staring you right in the face.

That's the thing about crazy conspiracy theorists...it's usually based on facts. It's what they do with the facts that might make them seem crazy. Of course he points out that he is told no one will believe it, it makes you look crazy.

I'd say the majority of the video is plausible. And I did take the time to watch the entire thing. Probably the only hope Hunter has at this point is that all of this will be buried by the election in a few weeks. And it probably will be buried. People have already forgotten and moved on from Epstein. Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested and we've heard zero in the media since that happened. No one wants to hear that children are being molested...or worse, molested AND tortured. People have to turn off that part of their brain so they can continue to function as a parent and in society. Otherwise, they'd have to deal with it. They'd have to tell their children that monsters DO exist and they need to be afraid. They'd have to take up pitchforks and torches to go kill the monsters. People don't want to do that. They want an easy job, buy everything at walmart, and go home and watch tv. It's easier to not believe what is staring you right in the face.

Exactly we have cartels in my town they've been here 15+ yrs the cops act like its not a issue and they've got it under control...while every wk Spanish kids are kidnapped at the walmarts,mall,etc. by cartel because the immigrant parents are here illegally and usually can't go to the cops cause they'll be exported out or arrested. When they do go to the cops they usually don't do much for them so no wonder they don't go to them or report it then the kids are sent to Houston,atl,New York etc. Happens all the time noone seems to care

funny everyone says he is crazy. Sad part is 90% of the shit he has talked about for yrs has come ro light & true . The left has dismantled his rep more than anything & tried sensoring him as well.

imho he only sounds crazy because the shit he talks about is fucking crazy but that doesnt mean its not true.

Theres some evil fucking corruption in our country & from the way it looks these people are fucking untouchable because it runs so deep if the truth really came out it would dismantle our gov & most the 3 letter agency's as well.

Goodfucking luck with that shit show.

humanity is doomed

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That is disturbing but I don't doubt it one bit

Back