• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blends

MeatCurtains69

Amatuer Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm wondering if anyone has found and ran a blend that they really like. I see blends on occasion that interest me but ultimately they don't contain doses that I would be interested in running.

What are your thoughts on blends bros? Love them? Hate them? Think they're gimmicky or lazy?

So I'm wondering if anyone has found and ran a blend that they really like. I see blends on occasion that interest me but ultimately they don't contain doses that I would be interested in running.

What are your thoughts on blends bros? Love them? Hate them? Think they're gimmicky or lazy?

Tren e mast e blend. 200mg each... love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two I like and use are from GC.

TPP/NPP/Mast P 100/100/100

I just add a little extra test and it's great. I like the 1:1 NPP and mast, and the TPP is great too. I just prefer higher test than nandrolone

Tren ace/mast prop 150/150

Ever since doing it the first time, I prefer 1:1 tren to mast ratio. Then add your test of choice and it's perfect. It has a little bite because of the concentration, but I prefer the soreness from high concentrations over the soreness of high volume injections by a long shot. It's either something like 1mL of each plus test EOD (3mL) or .7mL plus test. I'll take the lesser volume any day of the week because past 2mL it starts causing issues

Outside of that, I haven't found any I like. You almost always have to add some test to blends, but those two have the ratios I prefer

tren A mast p test p blend best cycle I ever ran

Test cyp 250 tren E 150 best blend also test cyp or E 250 and Deca 150

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I prefer high dose per ml and blends in general ive always liked the idea of less oils. Back in my heyday id do long Ester blends mon-fri worked great! Hell I enjoyed sust 300 same way 5x wk with orals all the way thru, but I was doing silly high doses constant gotta give them receptors a breather tho or you'll burnm out.

The Tri-Blend from Gear Church. In a ratio of 100mg/100mg/100mg, it is Tren Ace, Test Prop, and Mast Prop. Anything from GC can be counted on to be incredible.

I use alot mostly test + deca or test + tren E from euro pharmacies and crazy results . I do it because is less oil to inject since i use high dosages

PSL just put out a few blends but one in particular I've been pressing to get and that is a trt blend.. testE and MastE..

200/200.. it's the bee's knees

PSL just put out a few blends but one in particular I've been pressing to get and that is a trt blend.. testE and MastE..

200/200.. it's the bee's knees

Yes sir, I’m waiting for this one now

Get Shredded!
Test Cyp 200/EQ 200

I'm glad you made this thread. I've always wanted to try a few blends but was never really sure about them and you know the price. Maybe I'll give it a shot

So much for the Feral 200/200 mix. F*ck all. Any recommendations from reliable sponsors from the bros? (No Tren Recs Plz- personal choice)

Thank you ahead of time.

Back