• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serious Question-Covid

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok...here is a serious question and one that may become a reality.

If the government developed a vaccine for Covid and required you to get the injection, would you do it? If you declined, they could possible punish you somehow and....maybe you also would face higher insurance premiums by refusing the vaccine.

Your thoughts?

You definitely wouldn't find me at the front of that line!!! Forced vaccinations or forced ANYTHING to do with MY BODY is bullshit.

If they start playing it like that and punishing people, raising insurances, etc.. I am not sure how I would go about that. Might just have to bite the bullet unfortunately.

As a first responder our agencies have a history of trying to force vaccinations on us. It’s a pretty difficult thing to fight against, however I have done it in the past successfully. With this virus I certainly would do it again specifically pertaining to COVID-19. I would not want that vaccination at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if Kamala Harris licked my starfish first.... while bill gates’ wife blew me.

then I’d stab Pelosi in the throat with my dose...

haha

- - - Updated - - -

So no... not taking a vaccine put together in that short of time... I’ll wait to see how many people die first...

All these dudes around here shooting themselves full of gear probably made in someone's bathtub and wouldn't get the COVID vaccine? :hmm:

Not a chance I'm going to do it. The whole forced part is the biggest issue for me.

I'm fairly confident that the anthrax vaccination what fucked me up with natural testosterone production in the first place. I refused it while I still could, but eventually they forced us to take it in the Army. After the fifth round is when I started having issues, and it got worse from there.

So forced vaccinations are something I have an issue with.

All these dudes around here shooting themselves full of gear probably made in someone's bathtub and wouldn't get the COVID vaccine? :hmm:
It wouldn't be a bad idea to run vaccines the same way. Make it so that you have to buy it underground and then have forums to share results. I think it would be more transparent than anything the gov would set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Do I have to wear a mask if I have been vaccinated? Will it stop people from being Karen’s? If it gets this stupid way of living over with yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no bathtubs around here my brother but I do understand your reasoning.

IML Gear Cream!
These are all good points. My biggest concern would be the potential financial implications such as an extra tax or some type of punishment(higher insurance premiums)for not taking the vaccine. Regardless, I believe we will reach a point when all of us will need to make a decision.

V,

Elaborate on this. I’m interested in your position.

QUOTE=Vincentino;1763614]From a religious standpoint, no. Absolutely not.[/QUOTE]

Nope no nadda fuck them can't have my blood or give me that vaccine, I have a issue with needles as it is...I can do IM/subq anytime hell I love tattoos but you start getting near my veins I get fucked up real quick I just can't handle a needle going in my vein nope no way.

V,

Elaborate on this. I’m interested in your position.

QUOTE=Vincentino;1763614]From a religious standpoint, no. Absolutely not.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve just been reading a lot more of the Bible lately, I try to read every night, even if it’s just 15 minutes. I recently re-read the book of Revelation and the implications about the Great Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast have been stuck in my head, and just with the way Bill Gates has been involved in the creation of the vaccine and his ridiculous push to have everyone micro-chipped, I think that this would be an incredibly easy way for everyone to be forced to receive the Mark and unknowingly accept it because it’s in the form of a vaccine that’s supposed to save lives and they could restrict people’s liberties like not being able to shop in public without being vaccinated. The whole idea behind big Government trying to force anything on us is pretty frightening as a whole. Now obviously for people that aren’t religious I’m sure I sound ridiculous, but that’s just my take on it.

Good for you...you know my stance on things of faith and I'm very supportive. I assumed this was where you were going but I just wanted some confirmation.

Married life ok?

I’ve just been reading a lot more of the Bible lately, I try to read every night, even if it’s just 15 minutes. I recently re-read the book of Revelation and the implications about the Great Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast have been stuck in my head, and just with the way Bill Gates has been involved in the creation of the vaccine and his ridiculous push to have everyone micro-chipped, I think that this would be an incredibly easy way for everyone to be forced to receive the Mark and unknowingly accept it because it’s in the form of a vaccine that’s supposed to save lives and they could restrict people’s liberties like not being able to shop in public without being vaccinated. The whole idea behind big Government trying to force anything on us is pretty frightening as a whole. Now obviously for people that aren’t religious I’m sure I sound ridiculous, but that’s just my take on it.[/QUOTE]

Good for you...you know my stance on things of faith and I'm very supportive. I assumed this was where you were going but I just wanted some confirmation.

Married life ok?

I’ve just been reading a lot more of the Bible lately, I try to read every night, even if it’s just 15 minutes. I recently re-read the book of Revelation and the implications about the Great Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast have been stuck in my head, and just with the way Bill Gates has been involved in the creation of the vaccine and his ridiculous push to have everyone micro-chipped, I think that this would be an incredibly easy way for everyone to be forced to receive the Mark and unknowingly accept it because it’s in the form of a vaccine that’s supposed to save lives and they could restrict people’s liberties like not being able to shop in public without being vaccinated. The whole idea behind big Government trying to force anything on us is pretty frightening as a whole. Now obviously for people that aren’t religious I’m sure I sound ridiculous, but that’s just my take on it.
[/QUOTE]

Oh for sure, I knew if anyone knew where I was coming from it would be you. Just something that has been on my mind with the way the world has been going this year.

Married life is going great actually. There hasn’t been a point in our relationship that we’ve communicated with one another as well, or that we’ve had less conflict than we do now. For once, things are easy and I don’t feel like it’s a second job. I don’t think I can attribute that to anything other than us both building on our faith together

No, I would not take a vaccine being forced against me. I don’t feel like the risks are worth the reward. I never got the flu shot until it was required by my work if you didn’t want to wear a mask from October through March.

Here’s another question. Who thinks once this vaccine rolls out that the whole mask mandates will disappear and things will go back to normal?...

Exactly. Me either.

That's a beautiful thing bro!

Oh for sure, I knew if anyone knew where I was coming from it would be you. Just something that has been on my mind with the way the world has been going this year.

Married life is going great actually. There hasn’t been a point in our relationship that we’ve communicated with one another as well, or that we’ve had less conflict than we do now. For once, things are easy and I don’t feel like it’s a second job. I don’t think I can attribute that to anything other than us both building on our faith together[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Good point...its going to get interesting.

No, I would not take a vaccine being forced against me. I don’t feel like the risks are worth the reward. I never got the flu shot until it was required by my work if you didn’t want to wear a mask from October through March.

Here’s another question. Who thinks once this vaccine rolls out that the whole mask mandates will disappear and things will go back to normal?...

Exactly. Me either.

You should read up on 5G technology and the capabilities that a global 5G network really has. We’re heading into a global enslavement (I’d say it’s already here).

when the nation is praised above God...... thats when the book of revelation becomes reality. Its inevitable, God wills it. A man of faith does not fear it but a man without willingly accepts it. No vaccine, no micro chip for me.

also read an article regarding the singularity event between man and machine... some theories suggest those dying from ‘Covid’ is part of a technological/ human dna evolutionary step. In which the fallen lack the genotype needed to advance to the next level.

pretty trippy stuff.

but I digress.... I watch bible project every night before bed and I keep a bible on my desk at work... during down time im
either reading it or talking shit on ASF. Lol

Ha! My answer is not just no it’s a hard FUCK NO.

The reasons are so obvious, many of those reasons have been stated but I’ll add one more.

1. only a damn fool would take a mandatory vaccination for something with a 99.97% survival rate.

Get Shredded!
It's never a good idea to be in the first group of anything new or changes. Mistakes are usually made in the first three iterations of any thing you can think of. Technology, software, hardware, machinery, you name it...medical even more so. It takes awhile to work the bugs out of anything...that's why it takes so long to get fda approval.

Spiritually speaking...I think this is the closest we've come to the mark of the beast. And covid is probably a testing ground at a minimum. Or at least a desensitizing for the masses. The "new normal". I could see them very easily mandating that you must have vaccine to go to work or to go into public and shop. Which would exactly fulfill biblical prophecy. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. I thought it would take generations of being "groomed" to make a change like this acceptable to the masses. I think 50% would get the vaccine tomorrow. And they would pressure the other 50% into it. And just like the masks, many people would comply just to go along with it and make their neighbors happy. Others will do it because their job requires it. I think the majority will comply and the others will be labeled kooks, conspiracy nuts, religious zealots, domestic terrorists, etc. The entire world will be like 1940's Germany. Right down to needing papers, etc to travel.

I work for a hospital as an IT admin and it's required as condition of employment to get a flu shot each year and I am sure there may be a requirement for a Covid-19 shot in the event there's an approved vaccine(s). In that event I will have to get that shot or shots unfortunately, but I won't be at the front of the line.

I work for a hospital as an IT admin and it's required as condition of employment to get a flu shot each year and I am sure there may be a requirement for a Covid-19 shot in the event there's an approved vaccine(s). In that event I will have to get that shot or shots unfortunately, but I won't be at the front of the line.

You don’t really DO anything at the hospital though. They just sit you at a desk in a former janitors closet in front of a cardboard box of wires and microchip boards that has “computer” written on it in crayon. You’re there to fill a quota only. No way they trust you to do anything important.

There is alot going on in that head of yours MK. You and Tren would make a horrible marriage:)

I always enjoy your thoughts.

You should read up on 5G technology and the capabilities that a global 5G network really has. We’re heading into a global enslavement (I’d say it’s already here).

when the nation is praised above God...... thats when the book of revelation becomes reality. Its inevitable, God wills it. A man of faith does not fear it but a man without willingly accepts it. No vaccine, no micro chip for me.

also read an article regarding the singularity event between man and machine... some theories suggest those dying from ‘Covid’ is part of a technological/ human dna evolutionary step. In which the fallen lack the genotype needed to advance to the next level.

pretty trippy stuff.

but I digress.... I watch bible project every night before bed and I keep a bible on my desk at work... during down time im
either reading it or talking shit on ASF. Lol

That's a very basic answer yet very intelligent. I think I like you HF but you hurt my feeling awhile back...I'm still not over it:(

Ha! My answer is not just no it’s a hard FUCK NO.

The reasons are so obvious, many of those reasons have been stated but I’ll add one more.

1. only a damn fool would take a mandatory vaccination for something with a 99.97% survival rate.

Very interesting...I can see this happening.

It's never a good idea to be in the first group of anything new or changes. Mistakes are usually made in the first three iterations of any thing you can think of. Technology, software, hardware, machinery, you name it...medical even more so. It takes awhile to work the bugs out of anything...that's why it takes so long to get fda approval.

Spiritually speaking...I think this is the closest we've come to the mark of the beast. And covid is probably a testing ground at a minimum. Or at least a desensitizing for the masses. The "new normal". I could see them very easily mandating that you must have vaccine to go to work or to go into public and shop. Which would exactly fulfill biblical prophecy. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. I thought it would take generations of being "groomed" to make a change like this acceptable to the masses. I think 50% would get the vaccine tomorrow. And they would pressure the other 50% into it. And just like the masks, many people would comply just to go along with it and make their neighbors happy. Others will do it because their job requires it. I think the majority will comply and the others will be labeled kooks, conspiracy nuts, religious zealots, domestic terrorists, etc. The entire world will be like 1940's Germany. Right down to needing papers, etc to travel.

I’ve just been reading a lot more of the Bible lately, I try to read every night, even if it’s just 15 minutes. I recently re-read the book of Revelation and the implications about the Great Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast have been stuck in my head, and just with the way Bill Gates has been involved in the creation of the vaccine and his ridiculous push to have everyone micro-chipped, I think that this would be an incredibly easy way for everyone to be forced to receive the Mark and unknowingly accept it because it’s in the form of a vaccine that’s supposed to save lives and they could restrict people’s liberties like not being able to shop in public without being vaccinated. The whole idea behind big Government trying to force anything on us is pretty frightening as a whole. Now obviously for people that aren’t religious I’m sure I sound ridiculous, but that’s just my take on it.[/QUOTE]

I beleive chips r All ready being inserted thats where Liberals come from.
Who in there right mind would support full term abortion & support democrats pushing & succeeding in lessoning penalties for Pedophiles.
Demócratas introduced & past state Bill 145.
JUST PATHETIC & DISGUSTING..
How could Any1 support a child being Raped!!!

Because the gear wasn't intentionally designed to de-populate you.

The flu shot didn't eradicate the flu and this wont eradicate covid. In fact in many cases the flu shot causes death or massive other immune system issues. I know several people who have permanent side effects from the flu shot.

Also we see that the flu is now cured!! Ever since Corona arrived, it all but disappeared. What is happening is that anyone with flu or covid symptoms is designated "COVID" whether they are positive on a test or negative.

The numbers are massively inflated.

Whens the last guy that died from UGL test?

Last edited:
xxxooo

Because the gear wasn't intentionally designed to de-populate you.

The flu shot didn't eradicate the flu and this wont eradicate covid. In fact in many cases the flu shot causes death or massive other immune system issues. I know several people who have permanent side effects from the flu shot.

Also we see that the flu is now cured!! Ever since Corona arrived, it all but disappeared. What is happening is that anyone with flu or covid symptoms is designated "COVID" whether they are positive on a test or negative.

The numbers are massively inflated.

Whens the last guy that died from UGL test?

Back