Gear Church


Serious Question-Covid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    960
    Thanked in
    554 Posts
    Rep Points
    37533048

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Good for you...you know my stance on things of faith and I'm very supportive. I assumed this was where you were going but I just wanted some confirmation.

    Married life ok?



    Iíve just been reading a lot more of the Bible lately, I try to read every night, even if itís just 15 minutes. I recently re-read the book of Revelation and the implications about the Great Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast have been stuck in my head, and just with the way Bill Gates has been involved in the creation of the vaccine and his ridiculous push to have everyone micro-chipped, I think that this would be an incredibly easy way for everyone to be forced to receive the Mark and unknowingly accept it because itís in the form of a vaccine thatís supposed to save lives and they could restrict peopleís liberties like not being able to shop in public without being vaccinated. The whole idea behind big Government trying to force anything on us is pretty frightening as a whole. Now obviously for people that arenít religious Iím sure I sound ridiculous, but thatís just my take on it.
    [/QUOTE]

    Oh for sure, I knew if anyone knew where I was coming from it would be you. Just something that has been on my mind with the way the world has been going this year.

    Married life is going great actually. There hasnít been a point in our relationship that weíve communicated with one another as well, or that weíve had less conflict than we do now. For once, things are easy and I donít feel like itís a second job. I donít think I can attribute that to anything other than us both building on our faith together

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    913348211

    No, I would not take a vaccine being forced against me. I donít feel like the risks are worth the reward. I never got the flu shot until it was required by my work if you didnít want to wear a mask from October through March.

    Hereís another question. Who thinks once this vaccine rolls out that the whole mask mandates will disappear and things will go back to normal?...

    Exactly. Me either.

  3. #18
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,999
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That's a beautiful thing bro!

    Oh for sure, I knew if anyone knew where I was coming from it would be you. Just something that has been on my mind with the way the world has been going this year.

    Married life is going great actually. There hasnít been a point in our relationship that weíve communicated with one another as well, or that weíve had less conflict than we do now. For once, things are easy and I donít feel like itís a second job. I donít think I can attribute that to anything other than us both building on our faith together[/QUOTE]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Good point...its going to get interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    No, I would not take a vaccine being forced against me. I donít feel like the risks are worth the reward. I never got the flu shot until it was required by my work if you didnít want to wear a mask from October through March.

    Hereís another question. Who thinks once this vaccine rolls out that the whole mask mandates will disappear and things will go back to normal?...

    Exactly. Me either.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,961
    Thanked in
    3,571 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You should read up on 5G technology and the capabilities that a global 5G network really has. Weíre heading into a global enslavement (Iíd say itís already here).

    when the nation is praised above God...... thats when the book of revelation becomes reality. Its inevitable, God wills it. A man of faith does not fear it but a man without willingly accepts it. No vaccine, no micro chip for me.

    also read an article regarding the singularity event between man and machine... some theories suggest those dying from ĎCovidí is part of a technological/ human dna evolutionary step. In which the fallen lack the genotype needed to advance to the next level.

    pretty trippy stuff.

    but I digress.... I watch bible project every night before bed and I keep a bible on my desk at work... during down time im
    either reading it or talking shit on ASF. Lol

  5. #20
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,700

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,062
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,562
    Thanked in
    2,723 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ha! My answer is not just no itís a hard FUCK NO.

    The reasons are so obvious, many of those reasons have been stated but Iíll add one more.

    1. only a damn fool would take a mandatory vaccination for something with a 99.97% survival rate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,402

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,593
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,573
    Thanked in
    3,658 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's never a good idea to be in the first group of anything new or changes. Mistakes are usually made in the first three iterations of any thing you can think of. Technology, software, hardware, machinery, you name it...medical even more so. It takes awhile to work the bugs out of anything...that's why it takes so long to get fda approval.

    Spiritually speaking...I think this is the closest we've come to the mark of the beast. And covid is probably a testing ground at a minimum. Or at least a desensitizing for the masses. The "new normal". I could see them very easily mandating that you must have vaccine to go to work or to go into public and shop. Which would exactly fulfill biblical prophecy. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. I thought it would take generations of being "groomed" to make a change like this acceptable to the masses. I think 50% would get the vaccine tomorrow. And they would pressure the other 50% into it. And just like the masks, many people would comply just to go along with it and make their neighbors happy. Others will do it because their job requires it. I think the majority will comply and the others will be labeled kooks, conspiracy nuts, religious zealots, domestic terrorists, etc. The entire world will be like 1940's Germany. Right down to needing papers, etc to travel.

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,206
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I work for a hospital as an IT admin and it's required as condition of employment to get a flu shot each year and I am sure there may be a requirement for a Covid-19 shot in the event there's an approved vaccine(s). In that event I will have to get that shot or shots unfortunately, but I won't be at the front of the line.

  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    225780002

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I work for a hospital as an IT admin and it's required as condition of employment to get a flu shot each year and I am sure there may be a requirement for a Covid-19 shot in the event there's an approved vaccine(s). In that event I will have to get that shot or shots unfortunately, but I won't be at the front of the line.
    You donít really DO anything at the hospital though. They just sit you at a desk in a former janitors closet in front of a cardboard box of wires and microchip boards that has ďcomputerĒ written on it in crayon. Youíre there to fill a quota only. No way they trust you to do anything important.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,999
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    There is alot going on in that head of yours MK. You and Tren would make a horrible marriage

    I always enjoy your thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    You should read up on 5G technology and the capabilities that a global 5G network really has. Weíre heading into a global enslavement (Iíd say itís already here).

    when the nation is praised above God...... thats when the book of revelation becomes reality. Its inevitable, God wills it. A man of faith does not fear it but a man without willingly accepts it. No vaccine, no micro chip for me.

    also read an article regarding the singularity event between man and machine... some theories suggest those dying from ĎCovidí is part of a technological/ human dna evolutionary step. In which the fallen lack the genotype needed to advance to the next level.

    pretty trippy stuff.

    but I digress.... I watch bible project every night before bed and I keep a bible on my desk at work... during down time im
    either reading it or talking shit on ASF. Lol

  10. #25
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,999
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That's a very basic answer yet very intelligent. I think I like you HF but you hurt my feeling awhile back...I'm still not over it

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Ha! My answer is not just no itís a hard FUCK NO.

    The reasons are so obvious, many of those reasons have been stated but Iíll add one more.

    1. only a damn fool would take a mandatory vaccination for something with a 99.97% survival rate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    11,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,999
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,142
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Very interesting...I can see this happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It's never a good idea to be in the first group of anything new or changes. Mistakes are usually made in the first three iterations of any thing you can think of. Technology, software, hardware, machinery, you name it...medical even more so. It takes awhile to work the bugs out of anything...that's why it takes so long to get fda approval.

    Spiritually speaking...I think this is the closest we've come to the mark of the beast. And covid is probably a testing ground at a minimum. Or at least a desensitizing for the masses. The "new normal". I could see them very easily mandating that you must have vaccine to go to work or to go into public and shop. Which would exactly fulfill biblical prophecy. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime. I thought it would take generations of being "groomed" to make a change like this acceptable to the masses. I think 50% would get the vaccine tomorrow. And they would pressure the other 50% into it. And just like the masks, many people would comply just to go along with it and make their neighbors happy. Others will do it because their job requires it. I think the majority will comply and the others will be labeled kooks, conspiracy nuts, religious zealots, domestic terrorists, etc. The entire world will be like 1940's Germany. Right down to needing papers, etc to travel.

Similar Threads

  1. Cutting up with COVID/19 LOG
    By JJB1 in forum Flash Labs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: Today, 02:19 PM
  2. Covid 19
    By jolter604 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2020, 05:58 AM
  3. Covid 19 Tests
    By AR-15 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2020, 04:34 PM
  4. Gear and covid 19
    By M0nstar in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2020, 06:11 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2020, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums