• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High heart rate from var?

fearless962

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have anyone experienced this? I started 30mg/d of oxandrolonos on top of 250 mg/wk c250. I read a lot about anavar but didn't really saw tachycardia as a side effect. It's my first cycle. I see no correlation between the two. Any help would be appreciated!

Define high heart rate. Tachycardia is dangerous, but a lot of gear elevates my heart rate some about the same as it does my blood pressure.

What's your BP at?

Yes, define tachycardia! What type of rates are you worried about? As long as your heart rate is less than 100 bpm without it being exercised induced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My blood pressure is normal. My resting heart rate is around 90-100 bpm. My usual is around 60 bpm.

My blood pressure is normal. My resting heart rate is around 90-100 bpm. My usual is around 60 bpm.
Sounds like you are on a stimulant. AAS can raise it some but that's a pretty large change. Definitely not tachycardia though.

You're not on any other stims?

Your Hr can fluctuate during the day from rest, standing up to sitting down, working out to stress.

I haven’t seen Var do this but try try sitting and using some breathwork to see if you can regulate it. Why? Inhalation through the nose with slow nose exhalation is connected to the HR and will naturally slow it down.

If it continues, then revaluation caffeine, any PWO stimulants etc.

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Sounds like you are on a stimulant. AAS can raise it some but that's a pretty large change. Definitely not tachycardia though.

You're not on any other stims?

Just coffee and pre-workout.
I start to think that this is a reaction from my body because i jumpstarted it at 30mg.Today im feeling better.Probably my body needs to adjust.

Have anyone experienced this? I started 30mg/d of oxandrolonos on top of 250 mg/wk c250. I read a lot about anavar but didn't really saw tachycardia as a side effect. It's my first cycle. I see no correlation between the two. Any help would be appreciated!

Hey brother there could be many reasons for the increase but I would check it periodically and get an average. Also you can lay off the PWO and I am sure that will help. Stay safe.

Back