• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruise primo alongside my trt dose.

nattyhalf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys

Has anyone tried cruising primobolan with a TRT dosage of test ? Ive been on TRT 150mg a week for 1 year. Just started primobolan 200mg per week and planning to run this for long time with my TRT.

I have. It's a common practice for older users. It acts a little as an AI with some mild anabolic action at that dose. I've gone lower with 150 test and 100 Primo. Bloodwork came back great.

Thanks! Thats interesting. Looking forward to see how i respond to this dosage. And the AI effect is great!

I have. It's a common practice for older users. It acts a little as an AI with some mild anabolic action at that dose. I've gone lower with 150 test and 100 Primo. Bloodwork came back great.

What results do you get from that low dose?

Yes agree. It’s not like I got more ripped, or looked like Jay Cutler. Just felt a bit harder overall and my well being was A++.

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

It's not designed to produce mass. It's designed to give better recovery, well being and literally no added side effects over TRT dose. That's it.

I wasn’t expecting you being a mass monster on 100mg Primo or anything like that, more like do actually see/feel a difference from just being on TRT dose? I’m weird in a way that I barely notice any from PED’s, no mood or “feel” changes and if it wasn’t for me getting stronger I wouldn’t know I’m on anything. I’m pretty tuned in on my strength so if Primo @100mg could add just a little strength it would be worth it for me but if it’s only mood it’s not worth it to me.

Back