• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Is Janoshik legit for labtesting steroids ?

nattyhalf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys

Read alot of different reviews about this guy. Can he be trusted that the results are legit ? Please share your experience if you have used him before:)

He has been proven to fake results in the past but people say he is legit know so who really knows .

I used him recently and his results were what I came up with in a different testing facility. I would use him again.

I have sent unlabeled and labeled products and both were spot on.
Mistakes have been made in the past but you have to draw your own conclusion.
He's a good option IMO

I've seen him take a sample that had 5 hormones in it, and he pinpointed all of them blindly. If that isn't proof that he is legit, I don't know what is. Of course the scammer labs, and the boards that support scammer labs, will try to discredit him. What else are they gonna say when they get busted?

I have had good results from the things I have sent .
The reason I know it's good is cause it's things I made myself .

There's 6% of human error in everything

There are other options.
Simec is probably the most professional of the bunch. The most expensive too. https://www.simec.ch/en/
Lab4tox is another good one. I believe Euro-Pharmacies brand has been using them alot lately. http://www.lab4tox.pl/

Is 'weights & measures' still around?

I have heard mixed reviews. It's hard to say for sure.

I used him recently and his results were what I came up with in a different testing facility. I would use him again.

Was it cost prohibitive to do so? Got one vial I have suspicions on but figured it wouldn't be worth it.

Back