• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question About Ampoules

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a really stupid question but , is it absolutely nesessary to use syringe filters when using ampules ?? got some test ampoules coming i accidently order so guess i better get some syringe filters if it is necessary. couldnt i use sterile gauze or something like that and pull it through the gauze, just trying to filter out microscopic glass particles right ?? i really have no idea

I have never used filter needles when i transfer ampoules to vials. So far so good but, ofcourse it would be better to use filter needles if you got it.

filter needle to draw it out, different needle to inject. Better safe than sorry, right?

Its not really necessary, it's just a safety guard put out by the pharma companies.

However I use a 18g or 20g to be sure to get it all up.. Only for that reason

it really seems like any kind of filter would possibly make your gear that traveled through that filter less potent i guess is the word ? idk maybe i should use an insulin needle to draw it out

Not less potent; the amount of oil you might lose on the filter would be minimal in my opinion wouldn't make a difference. I say better safe than sorry as there is chance you inject tiny piece of glass. Foreign body, unsterile at that, going into your muscle could cause abscess/infection. That being said, I work in hospital and see anesthesiologists draw out of amps not using filter needle and inject straight into IV. Never seen an issue. Draw your own conclusions...

I say use a insulin needle to draw and ill be ok. people get shot all the time and the bullet is left in their body . a piece of glass would be fine !! im really not serious

If you did inject a piece of glass, which you won’t, it will migrate out eventualky anyway.
I have pieces of bone and metal that have been coming out in pimple form for a decade.

If you did inject a piece of glass, which you won’t, it will migrate out eventualky anyway.
I have pieces of bone and metal that have been coming out in pimple form for a decade.
Not necessarily everytime for everyone. Ive done I&D procedures to get tiny shards of glass out of patients who developed abscess.

Im a welder/fabricator/machinist . So i know exactly what youre talking about metal migrating out . in my fingers especially . so maybe glass will do the same

IML Gear Cream!
Im a welder/fabricator/machinist . So i know exactly what youre talking about metal migrating out . in my fingers especially . so maybe glass will do the same
You would DEFINITELY know then. Huge thing for metal fabricators.

A childhood friend had an uncle who was shot in the face, bullet lodged in center of brain and inoperable. One day years later he sneezed and it popped out of his nose. The body is amazing!

You would DEFINITELY know then. Huge thing for metal fabricators.

A childhood friend had an uncle who was shot in the face, bullet lodged in center of brain and inoperable. One day years later he sneezed and it popped out of his nose.The body is amazing!
Cool story, it is literally "unbelievable".

Just call me a liar like you did before.

I do not transfer amps into 10ml vials, to me it makes no sense.
Injected more amps than most of you because pharma grade I used to take when I was younger still being made in amps in Europe. Sustanon, Omnadren, Galenika Test En, Testex, all these brands were made in amps.
Never seen a doc using a filter needle beore inject something either.

Yeah i think so too . i didnt intentionally. I always make sure not to choose ampoules. somehow i ended up with ampoules . i dont think i actually chose them , i believe it was a mistake

I wouldnt recommend using gauze to filter anything, gauze may have small particles like microscopic lint and shit. Just broscience though. I use amps for hcg (amps are BAC water) no problems if the snap is clean and quick

Back