• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump wins the 2020 election

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive spoken with dozens of friends and clients. They are so scared that Biden wins.

And Trump doesn't get in.

Have faith my friends. What is meant to be is meant to be.

Trump will be re elected.

Sure they are going to cheat and try to cheat. They have for decades.

Have faith sirs.

Trump wins in a landslide. Maybe 8 million mail in ballots for dems show up like 50 days later and they want Trump to concede a loss

Expect it. They will try to cheat.

We have this won

Nothing can stop what is coming. WWG1WGa

Last edited:
Let's go Trump. My family is all voting Trump. All my coworkers are for Trump. I dont think in my state of NH I have seen anything but Trump. Let's goooooo

What's the matter over there Wes?
You don't sound very confident anymore. Just remember..uncle Kil will be there to comfort you on Election Day.

Let's go Trump. My family is all voting Trump. All my coworkers are for Trump. I dont think in my state of NH I have seen anything but Trump. Let's goooooo

I was recently saying this also. Normally we (NH) got all the MASSholes here who moved up from MA. Very libtarded state. So even NH turned liberal over time.
Now, you drive thru the state, and its like 20 to 1 (Trump over Creepy Joe) signs are out. Trump superstores opened, etc. I think he's even taking majority so far in FLA.

Whacky kuntz those mindless libturdz.

I've learned to never be so certain with expectations with politics. It's simply to unpredictable, so many illusions and distractions. We may remain hopeful, but never 100% confident with a guarantee.

I've learned to never be so certain with expectations with politics. It's simply to unpredictable, so many illusions and distractions. We may remain hopeful, but never 100% confident with a guarantee.

^^ this ^^
Especially with the king of distractions at the wheel.
He's GOTTA be shitting his pants now knowing once he's booted out he's in for a boat load of legal troubles.
Lower-the-Boom.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I hope your right but in 2016 he also had huge rallies as well and still lost the popular vote.
If the libtards win this country is going to downhill and will never recover.

You don't sound very confident anymore. Just remember..uncle Kil will be there to comfort you on Election Day.

^^Who let this guy in here? Shame you can't neg guys anymore to keep quality control up

Lol..maybe you'll be the one to comfort everyone on November 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in NH as well, so not so fast...yet

Lol..maybe you'll be the one to comfort everyone on November 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in NH as well, so not so fast...yet

Gee. Shocker you’re voting for the pedo family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well all I can say they both have about put me out of business with this game there playing.

But don't get wrong Trump will be so much better for American at the end of the day .

As much as I dislike Democratic Party we need people with opposing thoughts, just for balance... just think how fucked up it would be if we were all the same
Here in WA state rural areas are Trump then you have the Seattle area Dems...

It will all come down to who wins Florida. I don't think anyone knows for sure. If Trump wins Florida and flips Minnesota and Nevada it will be a huge landslide victory.

^^Who let this guy in here? Shame you can't neg guys anymore to keep quality control up

Awww what's the matter babe?
Any questions about my account u can direct towards Admin.
Additionaly, I've been here longer than you.. So suck on my left nut.
/allhomo

Awww what's the matter babe?
Any questions about my account u can direct towards Admin.
Additionaly, I've been here longer than you.. So suck on my left nut.
/allhomo

This isn't my first account so I've been around here longer, for the record. So suck my shriveled gear balls, fag.

This isn't my first account so I've been around here longer, for the record. So suck my shriveled gear balls, fag.
Don't let Kilsong get under your skin good sir. I am sure everyone gets in a good lifting session thinking of him lmao.

I hope your right

In 2016 the polls said Hilary was winning all the way up til election night when she lost by an electoral landslide.

In 2016 the polls said Hilary was winning all the way up til election night when she lost by an electoral landslide.
2020 is a different time than 2016 as there's more things in play that will make it a tougher call.

2020 is a different time than 2016 as there's more things in play that will make it a tougher call.

LOL are you serious? Yeah it is very different, Trump will win by a much bigger landslide.

Nah, the dumbass crack/meth smoking son is going to make this a crystal clear landslide Election Day victory for Trump. It’ll all depend on how many bullshit mail-in ballots the Dems can get away with, without getting caught. Spoiler alert: Dems are going to get caught.

It’s not a coincidence that “covid cases are spiking” right now. They need to justify that mail in vote for it to seem semi-believable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, the dumbass crack/meth smoking son is going to make this a crystal clear landslide Election Day victory for Trump. It’ll all depend on how many bullshit mail-in ballots the Dems can get away with, without getting caught. Spoiler alert: Dems are going to get caught.

It’s not a coincidence that “covid cases are spiking” right now. They need to justify that mail in vote for it to seem semi-believable.

Yup. I think the Supreme Court will be involved in the end.

My 2 cents. This is decided on election night and Trump loses big time. He is not that popular and has even conceded he is losing.

My 2 cents. This is decided on election night and Trump loses big time. He is not that popular and has even conceded he is losing.

:funny:

Had a trump supporter rally across town.... 2k+ showed up. I’ve seen maybe 3 Biden signs in my county. I even saw a homos for trump flag.

trump only loses if the Democrats cheat. Which they will. lol

Back