• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump wins the 2020 election

IML Gear Cream!
The media will like Biden all the way to the end.
The electoral will be disproportionately for trump.
Corn pop hair sniffer wont concede , riots wil incur until and after Mail in ballots prove Trump wins even with the dem cons weakass cheat game.
SCOTUS makes it final with a 5-4 vote Trump is our Potus 4 more years bitches. Tic toc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a trump supporter rally across town.... 2k+ showed up. I’ve seen maybe 3 Biden signs in my county. I even saw a homos for trump flag.

trump only loses if the Democrats cheat. Which they will. lol
Seems that's because your town is a Trumptown

Mindless. Serious question. Why do you like Biden so much? Sway me here.

you know why he wants them. You know who this loser is right? He’s on google and has memes about his creepy ass for fucks sake, that’s the one embarrassment of this board is that they’ve allowed him to make a home here

Mindless. Serious question. Why do you like Biden so much? Sway me here.

He doesn't, he just has TDS and will vote for anyone or anything over Trump probably even Hunter Biden if he was running.

Attachments

• 122026360_2479106292389153_6487507892686563468_n.jpg
    122026360_2479106292389153_6487507892686563468_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 61
you know why he wants them. You know who this loser is right? He’s on google and has memes about his creepy ass for fucks sake, that’s the one embarrassment of this board is that they’ve allowed him to make a home here

Oh I know who he is. I’ve been commenting in most of his threads for a bit now. Just trying to figure out why he’s on a juice forum when his old ass doesn’t use ‘em.

Oh I know who he is. I’ve been commenting in most of his threads for a bit now. Just trying to figure out why he’s on a juice forum when his old ass doesn’t use ‘em.

well it all started with trying to solicit children on bb.com back in the day and that’s how he’s got started faking it for lifting sites. Now he just dick rides the vets here so he can be accepted so he can look at meso and other boards and be like see, I found a place that accepts my pedo ass!! He should be banned

I live in communist Cuomo town. More Trump supporters than you demtards care to believe.

democrats will be wiped off the face of the earth before 2022 ...

What memes? Everyone can be googled so if you have proof of what you’re claiming post that up for everyone to see. If in fact him or anyone for that matter is a verified pedo, they’re done here immediately.

Get Shredded!
What memes? Everyone can be googled so if you have proof of what you’re claiming post that up for everyone to see. If in fact him or anyone for that matter is a verified pedo, they’re done here immediately.

The memes referred to are ones that are maliciously made with posts or pictures taken out of context. In reality I have done nothing wrong at all just been victimized by so many attacks over the years.

No don’t, I think we all value anonymity here let’s keep it that way.

The problem with this election that you see everywhere is that it's Trump vs Democrats. Which is the real problem. All people see is Trump vs ... If the system wasn't a problem then there wouldn't be republican vs Democrat. It would be one whole system. Trump is great as a business man but for somebody who's suppose to be running a country idk. We honestly need more people to run that can make a big difference on both sides, not for just one or the other. People can have an opinion on who they believe will be a good president but it really a doesn't matter. It falls on the senate and house of representatives really. That's why it's best to vote for who's is those positions wisely. I'm just ready for it to be over considering all the fake news on social media being spread. It's ridiculous. Can't even have a real debate on politics even at the debate. More like high school insults and bypassing what needs to be done to help society.

-MAKE ANABOLICS GREAT AGAIN (MAGA)

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

The memes referred to are ones that are maliciously made with posts or pictures taken out of context. In reality I have done nothing wrong at all just been victimized by so many attacks over the years.

Awwww.... poor poor poor Mindless.

9fa4cf960ff20b5c4ac8bd2c58b1d807.jpg

Biden has no no chance. The national polls showed Hillary with an enormous lead and we see how thAt turned out.

Even if you are a hard line democrat how could you vote for Biden ? It makes no sense.

biden has no no chance. The national polls showed hillary with an enormous lead and we see how that turned out.

Even if you are a hard line democrat how could you vote for biden ? It makes no sense.
tds

This isn't my first account so I've been around here longer, for the record. So suck my shriveled gear balls, fag.
Lies.
WTF mindless?
You think of a gay man from the Internet while you lift?
That’s on hip-thruster day, huh.
What's wrong with thinking about a gay guy while you lift?
I do it all the time.

What's wrong with thinking about a gay guy while you lift?
I do it all the time.

Absolutely nothing is wrong, when you’re gay.

Mindless? You gay, man?

What's the difference if he is?
I mean...he's still the same guy that's been posting.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ this ^^
Especially with the king of distractions at the wheel.
He's GOTTA be shitting his pants now knowing once he's booted out he's in for a boat load of legal troubles.
Lower-the-Boom.jpg
constant surveillance before he was in & then constant investigations while he was in & you think there's some magic bullet thats gonna incriminate him after hes out? lmfao if they would have found anything they would have used it.
The Dems TDS is strong . No way they sit on anything incriminating & as far as any IRS stuff pfft please.

there is & never was anything except broken dem & deep state dreams

The only truth is Trump got in the way of these fucks plans of destroying this country. Plus with an outsider in there all their past sick agendas & crimes can be exposed.

as your dreamy cunt Hillary said " If he wins we will all hang"

by bitches

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

it will be a fucking crap shoot if he wins. These evil fucks are playing every card to win this election. Dont count your chickens before their hatched. Biden/Haris could easily pull this off with all these brainwashed people in this country, fix ballots & or last minute hail mary plays.

this shit isnt over. not even close & even if they say trump wins after the count i wouldnt guarantee shit. These fucks have a back doot plan for everything. Riots , looting , chaos, shootings. All hell will break loose.

A smart person would take a permanent vacation to a country worth a fuck cause this 1 has been tainted for decades

A smart person would take a permanent vacation to a country worth a fuck cause this 1 has been tainted for decades

Fuck that. Why should we leave. Stay and push these skinny little unemployed bitch boys armed with skateboards out.

Fuck that. Why should we leave. Stay and push these skinny little unemployed bitch boys armed with skateboards out.

das ist mein land!

OH Buddah how wish each and all of his supporters would leave.
THAT would make America great again.

Back