Trump wins the 2020 election

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    435957734

    As much as I dislike Democratic Party we need people with opposing thoughts, just for balance... just think how fucked up it would be if we were all the same
    Here in WA state rural areas are Trump then you have the Seattle area Dems...

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    205
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It will all come down to who wins Florida. I don't think anyone knows for sure. If Trump wins Florida and flips Minnesota and Nevada it will be a huge landslide victory.

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    52840128

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    ^^Who let this guy in here? Shame you can't neg guys anymore to keep quality control up
    Awww what's the matter babe?
    Any questions about my account u can direct towards Admin.
    Additionaly, I've been here longer than you.. So suck on my left nut.
    /allhomo

  4. #19
    Mayor of Pound Town

    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    1995504161

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Awww what's the matter babe?
    Any questions about my account u can direct towards Admin.
    Additionaly, I've been here longer than you.. So suck on my left nut.
    /allhomo
    This isn't my first account so I've been around here longer, for the record. So suck my shriveled gear balls, fag.

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,206
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    This isn't my first account so I've been around here longer, for the record. So suck my shriveled gear balls, fag.
    Don't let Kilsong get under your skin good sir. I am sure everyone gets in a good lifting session thinking of him lmao.

  6. #21
    Mayor of Pound Town

    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points
    1995504161

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Don't let Kilsong get under your skin good sir. I am sure everyone gets in a good lifting session thinking of him lmao.
    And I'm sure that queen gets in a good "lifting session" thinking about everyone else around here....

  7. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    225780002

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Don't let Kilsong get under your skin good sir. I am sure everyone gets in a good lifting session thinking of him lmao.
    WTF mindless?
    You think of a gay man from the Internet while you lift?
    Thatís on hip-thruster day, huh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,945
    Thanked in
    4,746 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I hope your right
    In 2016 the polls said Hilary was winning all the way up til election night when she lost by an electoral landslide.

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,206
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    In 2016 the polls said Hilary was winning all the way up til election night when she lost by an electoral landslide.
    2020 is a different time than 2016 as there's more things in play that will make it a tougher call.

  10. #25
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,945
    Thanked in
    4,746 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    2020 is a different time than 2016 as there's more things in play that will make it a tougher call.
    LOL are you serious? Yeah it is very different, Trump will win by a much bigger landslide.

  11. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    225780002

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    2020 is a different time than 2016 as there's more things in play that will make it a tougher call.
    Nah, the dumbass crack/meth smoking son is going to make this a crystal clear landslide Election Day victory for Trump. Itíll all depend on how many bullshit mail-in ballots the Dems can get away with, without getting caught. Spoiler alert: Dems are going to get caught.

    Itís not a coincidence that ďcovid cases are spikingĒ right now. They need to justify that mail in vote for it to seem semi-believable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,945
    Thanked in
    4,746 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Trump wins the 2020 election

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Nah, the dumbass crack/meth smoking son is going to make this a crystal clear landslide Election Day victory for Trump. Itíll all depend on how many bullshit mail-in ballots the Dems can get away with, without getting caught. Spoiler alert: Dems are going to get caught.

    Itís not a coincidence that ďcovid cases are spikingĒ right now. They need to justify that mail in vote for it to seem semi-believable.
    Yup. I think the Supreme Court will be involved in the end.

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    523
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    374
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points
    1735005375

    My 2 cents. This is decided on election night and Trump loses big time. He is not that popular and has even conceded he is losing.

  14. #29
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,603

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,945
    Thanked in
    4,746 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    My 2 cents. This is decided on election night and Trump loses big time. He is not that popular and has even conceded he is losing.

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,961
    Thanked in
    3,571 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Had a trump supporter rally across town.... 2k+ showed up. Iíve seen maybe 3 Biden signs in my county. I even saw a homos for trump flag.

    trump only loses if the Democrats cheat. Which they will. lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2020, 06:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2020, 10:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2020, 09:20 AM
  4. Mark Cuban: If Trump wins, the market tanks
    By heavyiron in forum The Pit
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2020, 07:49 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums