• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironlion HGH Mass Spectrometry Test Results

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Results just came back today. I sent this sample in myself out of my own stash that the wife and I are currently using!!

Results are excellent.

Puretropin Orangetops
20% overdosed (12iu)
0% dimmers
99.1% purity

Attachments

• 20201016_090231.jpg
    20201016_090231.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I haven’t personally used IL but two people I know have. I got them for them and one got bloods done. It’s posted on here somewhere but the bloods came back legit. I can’t remember the numbers.

IL has a long proven track record at this point because those bloods were taken roughly two years ago. I will say his IGF wasn’t as high as he had hoped but it was elevated significantly.

I haven’t personally used IL but two people I know have. I got them for them and one got bloods done. It’s posted on here somewhere but the bloods came back legit. I can’t remember the numbers.

IL has a long proven track record at this point because those bloods were taken roughly two years ago. I will say his IGF wasn’t as high as he had hoped but it was elevated significantly.

Alot of info on blood tests with hgh has come to light recently. The results can vary drastically from person to person. Contest prep and strict dieting can severely lower igf even while taking hgh. There's a big thread in the ironlion subforum now about it with multiple blood tests.

There is zero doubt in my mind IL GH is legit. This proves it. If it wasn’t, my insulin resistance wouldn’t have increased.

No surprise, everybody over here loving these Orangetops

You trust Jano ?

I don't trust any lab as the end all and be all because any one sample can be pure

But I trust the dozens if not hundreds of clients I have running these.

And I used these in the past as well

So I will say, screw Jano or any lab (no offense intended) because whether you believe this lab or not ( I do) I have hundreds of clients with positive feedback including my own that say these are A++++

I personally dont need a lab to tell me a compound is real

Kudos to the OP for doing this in good intent. And if anyone isn't using IL for their HGH, that is their own stupidity.

Meanwhile I have no affiliation with this brand whatsoever.

Alot of info on blood tests with hgh has come to light recently. The results can vary drastically from person to person. Contest prep and strict dieting can severely lower igf even while taking hgh. There's a big thread in the ironlion subforum now about it with multiple blood tests.
I'll add to this.

My labs were suppressed on prep. killionb12's labs were suppressed on prep. I even switched to pharma. My labs went down as the calories went down and the cardio went up. This was from a natty IGF-1 of 228 down to 57 on pharma. Killionb12 was 87 during prep and 311 three months later, and that was a different source (not iron lion).

The point here is that we had two guys who tested during prep and not during prep. I will also follow up later, after contest, with iron lion and pharma again to see whether it changes to get a more complete picture.

Not many guys test IGF-1, and even fewer do it off prep and during prep. In fact, mine and killionb12's are the only two I know of, and both had similar results, with IGF-1 being heavily suppressed during prep.

I'll add to this.

My labs were suppressed on prep. killionb12's labs were suppressed on prep. I even switched to pharma. My labs went down as the calories went down and the cardio went up. This was from a natty IGF-1 of 228 down to 57 on pharma. Killionb12 was 87 during prep and 311 three months later, and that was a different source (not iron lion).

The point here is that we had two guys who tested during prep and not during prep. I will also follow up later, after contest, with iron lion and pharma again to see whether it changes to get a more complete picture.

Not many guys test IGF-1, and even fewer do it off prep and during prep. In fact, mine and killionb12's are the only two I know of, and both had similar results, with IGF-1 being heavily suppressed during prep.

Thanks for posting this

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting this

Well, I think it is a big deal for the forum to learn. To be honest, I was really pissed off about the initial result. I never even really questioned why my own natty IGF-1 had dropped sharply already in the early days of prep. No problem, I will just drive it up again by injecting growth hormone, right? Then the iron lion result, then I was shocked weeks later when pharma growth hormone resulted in my IGF-1 being almost off the bottom of the reference range (but I was weeks deeper into prep).

THEN I saw killionb12's results, and they were very similar to what I was seeing - and he was using the same growth hormone source (but a different one from me, so three different growth hormone sources now) during prep and after with the better result . . . it got the gears turning in my head.

Maybe more folks will be willing to test during prep.

Mighty Mouse - we need to get him to do a competition one day. Then get him to test his IGF-1 when he is starving and using a known growth hormone . . . LOL!

Like I said, I will be testing further after contests are over, not just iron lion (still have some of the same lot) but pharma as well. I'll post the results good, bad, or ugly. Obviously, that will be months from now, but I think this is all a very useful learning exercise for this forum.

Of course, the more others do this, too, the more we will have useful data beyond just one or two persons.

Back