• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden's alleged laptop during Trump's impeachment

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden's alleged laptop during Trump's impeachment

EXCLUSIVE: House Republicans are calling on the FBI to reveal whether it was in possession of a laptop that reportedly contained emails by Hunter Biden during the impeachment of President Trump -- and claiming the agency committed a “gross error in judgement” if it did not inform the White House.

“If the FBI was, in fact, in possession of this evidence and failed to alert the White House to its existence that would have given even more weight to the president’s legal defense, this was a gross error in judgement and a severe violation of trust,” the letter says.

Source and Video: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-fbi-hunter-biden-laptop

So we still have corrupt agents at the FBI or they are secretly investigating Biden.

Time to let the bodies hit the floor.

cia, fbi, dea, dia, dod.... they’re all fucking swamp rats ...

the question is will the US military fight for or against the American people. Are the JAG and upper echelon of our military as brainwashed as libtard citizens? Cuz I’ve heard and seen some things lately....

the question is will the US military fight for or against the American people. Are the JAG and upper echelon of our military as brainwashed as libtard citizens? Cuz I’ve heard and seen some things lately....
pentagon is definitely in on it

I think most of the military and the cops stand behind Trump.

Back